Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic um.. Hi

Eoin

Not going to ignore you

Hey Richard welcome to the site hope you enjoy it here :)

haha thanks... looks like a fair bit of money and time was invested here.. who set it up and when? looks brilliant!

Dec set it but some of us invested into it and Im not too sure how long ago but I think its just under a year now or maybe a little over :huh:

I won't ignore you (can't since I'm a mod) but I strongly advise you to (at least) choose KV Mechelen as your second team or we can't be friends :)

Richard, i'm going to ignore you! becuase you're a Chelsea fan!

Jk, hi

well atleast we have the upper hand on Bradford.

Hello! No reasons to ignore you!

Hi...not going to ignore you but I don't really like Abramovich. Some billionaires don't use their brains...

True, God's truth :(

Hi...not going to ignore you but I don't really like Abramovich. Some billionaires don't use their brains...

hey come on.. he made the best piece of footballing business ever this janruary.. ;)

As an owner he does everything for his club, no argue!

But he is russian, so why not to support russian club, russian football and russian sport? :(

For example, Moratti and Berlusconi. They are italians and does a lot of and much more for the ITALIAN clubs. This only I have against Abramovich...

As an owner he does everything for his club, no argue!

But he is russian, so why not to support russian club, russian football and russian sport? :(

For example, Moratti and Berlusconi. They are italians and does a lot of and much more for the ITALIAN clubs. This only I have against Abramovich...

ken bates is who we need

Dear God no. Ken Bates built that stupid hotel stopping us expanding the Bridge and nearly got us into bankrupcy because of it and if Roman didn't buy us we would most likely not exist now.

Thats why Roman is going to do what Barce do and build down into the ground. The Nou Camp is tiny outside but super huge inside as of the way it is built (Amazingly built and infrastructure and everything else too)

Also Ive stayed in the Chelsea hotel its pretty nice in there :)

It is nice but stupid is the perfect word, Bates built it in order to let it run the club but it cost the club more than it made so we sold it and now we have a tiny capacity ground compared to the rest of the big clubs.

i stayed in that hotel once, bloody expensive... watched a game after it for my dads birthday, Lampard rocket beating portsmouth :P the good old days of jose... Dec, what do you think of Villas Boas? looks pretty dam good