Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

Out of interest...

Will Bournemouth have to make any improvements to there Stadium for next season?

Here's hoping they can go one better and go up as Championes

No it should be fine, there is no minimum capacity though Bournemouth only have 11,700 capacity so it wouldn't a surprise if the South Stand (temporary stand) gets rebuilt.

Out of interest...

Will Bournemouth have to make any improvements to there Stadium for next season?

Here's hoping they can go one better and go up as Championes

No it should be fine, there is no minimum capacity though Bournemouth only have 11,700 capacity so it wouldn't a surprise if the South Stand (temporary stand) gets rebuilt.
I was never sure if there was a minimum capacity for the BPL...

But I remember Blackpool having to do some work to Bloomfield Road when they came up, I think that was only something like improving the drainage on the pitch or Undersoil Heating.

To think in less than a decade they have gone from not having a pot to Pee in to Premier League and the multi millions what comes with it...

That will be a decent challenge on FMH16 :D

First time after 100+ years that Arsenal would be starting the league in second at the start of the season

So Bournemouth will be top till the first of the season at least :D

We are Premier League! What a night.

Eddie Howe has done some amazing work there, and I'm talking about both spells he's spent with them.

What realistic transfers would you like to see coming? I wouldn't imagine you need a massive overhaul but a few guys with experience in the league would benefit for sure. I wonder if Defoe could be tempted..

I honesty I don't think the squad needs much. You look at Southampton and what they did with having a core group of players who work together. First things first would be getting Boruc which will happen as he is out of contract. Then maybe a striker who knows what to do in the league and a back up midfielder. Jones has done well in his limited time there.

Didn't realise Dec was also from Bournemouth.

Personally I would be hugely surprised if we stay up next season and that's fine. As long as we start the season after in the Championship with better facilities and a few young talents (who are not on massive wages). We would be in a much better position to fight for Premiership survival if we went back up.

Howe's reputation will not be dented even if we are beaten most weeks next season.

The smallest club in the championship is going to play Premiership football next season. Unbelievable Jeff!

We are Premier League! What a night.

Eddie Howe has done some amazing work there, and I'm talking about both spells he's spent with them.

What realistic transfers would you like to see coming? I wouldn't imagine you need a massive overhaul but a few guys with experience in the league would benefit for sure. I wonder if Defoe could be tempted..

Despite being a Darlo fan, I used to follow Sunderlands results and still have a soft spot for them, as long as Sunderland stay up I would be peed off if Defoe peed off lol

I honesty I don't think the squad needs much. You look at Southampton and what they did with having a core group of players who work together. First things first would be getting Boruc which will happen as he is out of contract. Then maybe a striker who knows what to do in the league and a back up midfielder. Jones has done well in his limited time there.

I wonder how much Eddie Howe will get to spend, I also wonder if the Loan System turns out to be well used by AFCB...

Next season will be interesting to say the least and massive for Bournemouth...

Here is hoping Brentford can reach the play offs and win it, another decent side from this season...

Anybody see the Tweet Charlton put out on Twitter

fd6add6c9116bba7b7287ea94c6552d0.jpg

Bournemouth celebrating like they've completely ruled out a 19-0 defeat at The Valley on Saturday. We'll see... #cafc

Class hahaha

Liverpool lost to Hull!! Fantastic!

Top 4 surely out of reach now. They need to catch United's 7 point gap, and still have Chelsea to play.

United have been completely let off the hook after the horror show against Everton.

IKR Dan!!!! We did rubbish, we only scored 1.

That's still 1 more goal than Liverpool,doesn't matter how many you score winning is winning mate :)

they were awful. they had 70 possession but didnt look like scoring once! Balotelli has so much skill but he can't be botheres to use it.

With the football league wrapped up, what are your thoughts? Any shocks? Anyone you want to go up through the playoffs? Brentford, Chesterfield and Wycombe would be ideal.

I'm just looking forward to the possible Benteke move to Liverpool. Seems like the guy is really picking up his form. 12 goals in the last 11 games? Surely that was only possible in FMH!

Tbh Liverpool just need a few quality signings,They should go after Hiquian he has done a good job in Serie A 27 goals I belive would take him over Benteke

Tbh Liverpool just need a few quality signings,They should go after Hiquian he has done a good job in Serie A 27 goals I belive would take him over Benteke

Can they afford him??

Can they afford him??

Yes I belive they could afford him,would take about £30 M

£30 million?! And Liverpool if they could spend £30 million then I reckon they would have used it while they lost Suarez.

They couldn't even lure Ciro Immobile in :P

£30 million?! And Liverpool if they could spend £30 million then I reckon they would have used it while they lost Suarez.

That's the thing I think they could,I'm a Newcastle fan but I think Liverpool are only a few marquee signings away from being a top 3 team

That's the thing I think they could,I'm a Newcastle fan but I think Liverpool are only a few marquee signings away from being a top 3 team
I am a Bundesliga watcher but I do watch PL sometimes and Liverpool needs exceptionally everyone even a GK.

And unfortunately LFC doesn't have that financial status to get them some marquee players.

That's the thing I think they could,I'm a Newcastle fan but I think Liverpool are only a few marquee signings away from being a top 3 teamI am a Bundesliga watcher but I do watch PL sometimes and Liverpool needs exceptionally everyone even a GK.

And unfortunately LFC doesn't have that financial status to get them some marquee players.

I watch Bundesliga too,Kruse is pretty good :)

I am a Bundesliga watcher but I do watch PL sometimes and Liverpool needs exceptionally everyone even a GK.

I watch Bundesliga too,Kruse is pretty good :)

Plus also I reckon Liverpool do have the finances to buy the next stage players

Liverpool Spent £117 M

Liverpool Sold £88.7 M

Net spend £28.3 M

So not bad,they could do with a better Gk and a world class striker

We have financial fair play issues but we should have some money lying around and we have tones of deadwood we can sell to get some funds together (Balo, Borini, Lambert, Aspas, Coates, Alberto to name a few) and we are getting rid of some of our biggest earners in the summer (Gerrard and Johnson) so we should have enough to lure a couple of good players in, the lack of CL is the issue though.

Higuain isn't a player I can see us looking at though, while he's a good striker he's not really the quickest and doesn't seem to me as the hard pressing type.

LFC had quality last year without depth and this year we had depth but without quality. As long as we have a good window and address the issues we've had scoring goals we should do well next year.

We need two strikers, a midfielder and a right back while I'd also like a new keeper as I have little faith in Mignolet, just look at the difference DDG has made for United this year, a top class keeper wins you games, if we're not throwing everything at Cech we are daft.