Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Weirdest things on FMH2013

Dec

It says I've won on penalties, but we never had a shoot out?

It's happened to me to, you play the match, get the draw then it goes to the message screen telling you the pens results.

Did you play or holiday the match? I don't think penalty wins when holidaying show up afterwards.

Well I did go to the message screen and it said I won. I wasn't paying attention to the screen during the actual game.

And I played the match.

Appreciate it.

I couldn't find out who it was. He wasn't on Kera's regen list. So I was confused lol

He's not? D:

Unfortunately not :(. I used the search tool and checked three times with my own eyes.

VtNIIQ6.png

Has anyone else had their reserves players asking for ridiculous wages?

I've had one of my reserve players who was on 3k ask for 100k that's about it.

That's possible but it's happened to me with Puyol pretty much every time I've played as Barca because he feels that he deserves more gametime and with his rep he can go anywhere else and hence demands max wages...

That's possible but it's happened to me with Puyol pretty much every time I've played as Barca because he feels that he deserves more gametime and with his rep he can go anywhere else and hence demands max wages...

Yea. Puyol did that to me too, except I didn't play him a single game that season.

I just waited until his contract was 3 months from expiring and he finally demanded normal wages.

And has anyone else noticed that if you buy a player and are negotiating his contract,

That sometimes the player will kind of just give up and ask for his current wage?

I was buying Marc Bartra from Barcelona(he made $46k per week) and he was asking me fore $93k per week.

After like 3 negotiations, he just asked for his $46k.

Is this a glitch or are these players just getting tired of negotiating

That happened to me twice - once last year when Rooney attacked the ref I think, and the game screamed something like "THIS IS DISGUSTING", and this year, where Piqué kicked the ball away or something petty like that after being sent off.

Kassim Abdallah, my right back, netted a hat-trick in a 3-0 win over Blackpool.

He had only scored 2 goals in 3 seasons previous to this game....

Kassim Abdallah, my right back, netted a hat-trick in a 3-0 win over Blackpool.

He had only scored 2 goals in 3 seasons previous to this game....

That's not too weird actually... Eg. Adriano has netted 2 goals in matches before with him usually being VERY scarce in front of the goal IN REAL LIFE.

So either set piece or wingback running inside to shoot.

I think I've had a centre back scoring a hat-trick on one occasion and on another occasion, dribbling past defenders and scoring. I think the latter was Rugani, though, who is pretty technically gifted for a defender.