• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH13 General Discussion

anfieldsquirrel

dQRcIBu.png

a regen in my team

check his stats

Did you ever have him on your team, on loan from another club? Or did you change teams and bought him from your previous team?

how does that affect???

I wouldn't call it a cheat. I would rather call it "abusing a glitch just to make a super player" :P

It would make perfect sense for a lower division club to loan a player and then buy him when they had the money/rep for him. Sadly, ever since I found out about the glitch I stopped doing that so I would love for SI to fix that in FMH14.

I wouldn't call it a cheat. I would rather call it "abusing a glitch just to make a super player" :P

It would make perfect sense for a lower division club to loan a player and then buy him when they had the money/rep for him. Sadly, ever since I found out about the glitch I stopped doing that so I would love for SI to fix that in FMH14.

It's quite fun sometimes to transform terrible players, although it would like them to change it as you say.

Football Manager Handheld 2014 (iOS & Android) has been announced to come out this Thursday (Know this is the wrong place but couldn't think of anywhere else to put it  :unsure: )

Dec posted the topic just before you Chelsea8 I think...

Edit: No it was after sorry.

Dec put it on the 'featured' page first. But let's not argue.

Finishing the off topic saying that I looked at the time on the topic.

DONE NOW.

I'm amusing so because it says "Has finished his successful loan from Rangers and has returned to Cardiff" and Cardiff don't have a blue and white colour scheme.

Question: What do you do when you get kinda bored with your current team 'cause you amassed the best regens you can find & conquered all leagues & tournaments you took part in, even as consecutive defending champions? Jump to another who just fired their manager? But then you have to rebuild all over from ground zero up because:

-that team uses a way different formation from what you've been used to or seasons, & the whole player squad is built around that formation

-AI managers like to only have one goalie in the entire team, I've even seen one BARCELONA rely on a 36-year-old keeper, using grey name players for their substitute keeper every match!

With some teams I have the motivation to continue winning everything. If I don't get attached and I get bored, I will move clubs. I always enjoy rebuilding an entire squad. For me, it is one of the best parts of Football Manager. 

Very strange thing I noticed...

On my game im currently in year 2016 managing Newcastle

I looked at the Arsenal squad and they have 8 goalkeepers of which 7 were signed this year from non-league clubs?!?! 

Anyone else noticed something like this?

Just thought it was weird.

Couldn`t find a better topic to post my stuff, so I`ll use this one. I`m not very bright with save editor and regen-scouting, so I have a simple question.

Does this look like Ryan Giggs to you? Bought him at the age of 15 for 2-3 mill.

C6BgF5Q.png

D9iXjpp.png

I wasn`t searching for anything in particular, but I always check the listed for loan-players and the transfer-listed players and this guy was on top of the loan list.

Funny picture worth sharing:

yvLpZL4.png

Ok here it goes - I read lot of the things that you share here and most of the times I find the right solution with your tips. There are a few things that I can`t handle and it seems that I won`t be able to do it on my own.

1st. On my PSP I`m playing fmh 2013. Every player has CA and PA which is visualized by 7 stars.

I`m sure that the CA can go up and down as the player ages, but can the PA do the same?

Let me put it this way. I`m scouting the player at the age of 20 and my scout decides that he is CA 3 stars out of 7 possible and PA 3 stars out of 7 possible. Are those 3 PA stars the limit for this player? Can my scout be wrong about him? If this player is coached with IT and played as a starter, can he raise his PA to 4 stars for example?

2nd. How do you rank the players base on their CA /or PA/? I have never seen a young player start with more than 4 CA stars. That`s why I`m signing only 3-4 CA stars-youngsters. How do you rate that?

1 star - 1st division of Romania or Bulgaria

2 star - 1 st division of Belgium

3 star - 1 st division of the big 4 /UK, Germany, Spain and Italy/ - bottom team

4 star - 1 st division top team

and from here on 5 is Messi, 6 is Maradona and 7 is God walking among mere mortals?

3rd. Which stat /including CA or PA/ may tell me, or is the sign for the player ability to handle the IT or a full match.

Let`s put it this way. If you scroll a few posts before this one, you`ll seen a screenshot of mine with a player named Hibbert, first name Scott.

Pace 16 Stamina 10 Strength 10

He can`t handle 2013 IT, he can`t handle IT 2. He can only handle Medium training /goalkeeping none/.

He can`t handle a full match. After the first 45 mins. he is below 80 con. If someone drops below that limit I replace him, cos I found out that below 70 you might get injured.

Can you give me some tips on the IT and on the match performance?

I`m looking for players with at least 15 points on any of these stats, but it seems that it doesn`t really matter. Found a DMC with such stats, youngster, couldn`t handle IT + match and i had to sell him.

4th. May i trust my assistant coach and what do the following things mean?

Decent player

Can be a first team player

Can be an important first team player

......./I can`t order the next 3 opinions and I hope you rate them for me/

Can be a key player

Can be a vital player

Can be a star player

If someone is supposed to be a key player is this compared to my team, meaning he`s better than the players in my team or he can be a key player in any team that he goes?

5th. How can i search for PSP tactics? The word PSP is short and I`m not allowed to search by it in any section of the forum.

So far i have Ashez tactic (4 3 2 1) that is working fine, the general 4-3-3 is working fine till you face the 4 5 1.

I`m looking for 4 4 2 and for any other tactic with 2 striker /4 3 1 2????/.

Feel free to share if you have created such a psp tactic or if you have seen one that has been discussed a lot here. 

1)

It can go down on the scout's view as if a player is 1* CA and doesn't progress as intended then as he gets older he is less likely to fill the potential so it will go down in the scout's eyes.

2)

A lot depends on who you are managing. Scout's rate versus your own team and league primarly so a player in League 2 may be 7/7 but when you get promoted they my be 5/7 or 5/6.

3)

It would be stamina but mainly a hidden attribute that is injury proneness, you cannot find this out on PSP.

4)

Only use assistants for on the line decisions, they can be very wrong or very right but they are wrong a lot as they are human and that makes the game fun.

5)

I will look into it.