Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 2014 General Discussion

Devil

Just wondering, has anyone else tried La Liga in FMH14 yet? Because I'm actually struggling to get goals into the net, ironically with Barca... Defense is holding up beautifully too...

Any tips as to what roles to use for AML-FC-AMR? (Neymar-Messi-Sanchez)

I won the league with 5 games to go...but then I didn't win anything else. I had an APMon the right, and a LWB in front of an LB.

I can't seem to find the transfers menu of your club. I can find the one with all transfers but not the one of your club only.

are you on a ipad/tablet or a mobile phone?

I can't seem to find the transfers menu of your club. I can find the one with all transfers but not the one of your club only.

He uses iPad.

He uses iPad.

Correct.

He uses iPad.

Correct.

Well, then it shouldn't be too hard,

1. go on to any club tab, first team, tactics, finances etc.

2. tap on the icon (with three lines across it, not sure what its called :unsure: ) on top of the screen, then there should be an option for "Transfer History" on the bar that pops up, click on it and voila!

thats how ive managed so far, if anyone else has a quicker way, please do tell, but thats how ive been checking on my transfers so far. That's how it was in FMH13 as well, im pretty sure, no direct button to show you your own transfers.

Is fmh14 the same as in fmh13 that when you lets say win the champions league with a team form Wales, does your rep and players values go up or stays the same as like fmh13?

I've transferred everything over i think is needed but if you think i've missed something that deserves to be reposted for 2014 please let me know via PM, thanks.

(None of my tactics will be reposted until i've tested them or someone else has told me they work.)

Just wondering, has anyone else tried La Liga in FMH14 yet? Because I'm actually struggling to get goals into the net, ironically with Barca... Defense is holding up beautifully too...

Any tips as to what roles to use for AML-FC-AMR? (Neymar-Messi-Sanchez)

Had exactly the same problem, was using inf-pcr-inf with attacking mentality and struggled a lot, but it worked a treat with balanced mentality.

I think overall the game is alot harder this year, I'm struggling to beat low end Ligue 1 teams and stuff :(

Struggling to beat low end Ligue 1 teams? Sure you were having that problem on FMH2012 with PSG in your 1,000 goal challenge ;).

I'm finding that balanced mentality is proving a lot more effective this year. Last year I nearly always played attacking but now balanced seems to give me the perfect balance (ironically..) But yeah, even with top teams, balanced seems more effective than attacking.

I started with Arsenal but i just wasn't feeling it, on FMH 13 i started with Villareal and I loved it. I'm considering starting with Palermo on this one now

I like this new FMH, just dont have a clue who to start with, anyone have any ideas?

A good place to start with would be the team to support in real life imo :)

Every year I put off starting with Spurs until later. Can't bring myself to change the team - it feels weird to actually win things see my team with all these other players. I like to take an easy enough team and learn how to handle the game.

I like this new FMH, just dont have a clue who to start with, anyone have any ideas?

A good place to start with would be the team to support in real life imo :)

Every year I put off starting with Spurs until later. Can't bring myself to change the team - it feels weird to actually win things see my team with all these other players. I like to take an easy enough team and learn how to handle the game.

Yeah, i did just complete the saviour cometh with Sunderland, that was fun. Just dont wanna manage Arsenal feels wierd haha

ending 1st season as liverpool in 4th place..but,no goal from a freekick...never..put on suarez on freekick list,non of them in the net..(put on 'oo god why' face here)

I created my own team in the skrill south, replacing the concord rangers. I set everything to minimum (reputation/facilities/stadium size). Than I created myself as a very crappy player :P