Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Record for most goals scored EVER?

23 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

@Ashez if you look at the thread for 'formation help' you'll see that i was asking why my right winger was taking about 20 shots a game and not scoring. Not hard to sort that out once you know why. 

As stated - the editor wasn't used for his stats, and i have said - i will upload his stats - Which are here for you to see after the end of the season. I have said to you.. anybody who wants to try and do this them selves. Max out the stats and see if you get 150 goals... You're saying i'm lying.. Then do it yourself and post the results!!

Screenshot_20170330-093136.png

Where did I say you were lying? I said it was fishy which it is as even one of the people who made the game has said it should be impossible. Either the update broke the game or something else has happened. Honestly i believe one of those will be the reason as your tactic seems basic from the information you've posted. I'm not even sure I've seen anyone break 100 on the EME never mind 150+. 

Tbh I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt purely due to the new update, which in fairness I don't really have to give as this thread started with the truth being hidden. You needesly used the IGE and cheated someone you were meant to be having fun against, that's low IMO especially as you tried to hide it. Back when I was staff I'd issue short bans for such behaviour.

@BatiGoalis the main man, he'll suss all this out in no time, I can't wait ;). 

3 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

I use the same formation and tactic on my main career save. Results speak for themselves 

Screenshot_20170330-123454.png

Another legit looking set of results. 2.6 goals a game and not the 3.6 Torres and Villa hit alone and spent 2 billion in 8 seasons from the conference......

34 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

7 green patches for 35 yr old ... How is this possible??

Anyways can u tell me what font you are using??

I'll upload the font to the thread for you mate

Just now, Ashez said:

Where did I say you were lying? I said it was fishy which it is as even one of the people who made the game has said it should be impossible. Either the update broke the game or something else has happened. Honestly i believe one of those will be the reason as your tactic seems basic from the information you've posted. I'm not even sure I've seen anyone break 100 on the EME never mind 150+. 

Tbh I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt purely due to the new update, which in fairness I don't really have to give as this thread started with the truth being hidden. You needesly used the IGE and cheated someone you were meant to be having fun against, that's low IMO especially as you tried to hide it. Back when I was staff I'd issue short bans for such behaviour.

@BatiGoalis the main man, he'll suss all this out in no time, I can't wait ;). 

Another legit looking set of results. 2.6 goals a game and not the 3.6 Torres and Villa hit alone and spent 2 billion in 8 seasons from the conference......

My bad, the lying was aimed mainly at the other chap haha!

Yup, i can't wait for the results either :) 

Where did i try to hide the IGE being used? I said that i used it to sign the player as he wasn't interested in joining me?

5 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

it's unbelievable.. but it's legit, so i don't care what anyone thinks or say

Yeah man. You know that it's legit, so you can just sit back and bask in your glory!

I think one of the cool things about this site is that people generally are friendly and honest, and, as unbelievable as your results are, half the people are taking you on your word and praising you, and the other half just want to understand how you did it.

5 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

My bad, the lying was aimed mainly at the other chap haha!

Yup, i can't wait for the results either :) 

Where did i try to hide the IGE being used? I said that i used it to sign the player as he wasn't interested in joining me?

When everywhere you've spoke about this "achievement" you never mentioned the IGE or showed any images where it would be shown as active. Even though your challenge basically needs the images. Until you were asked it was secret which is just wrong and misleading. 

Villa can be signed by them though, that point has no legs what so ever! The only reason I could see him not wanting to join is if you blew your wages else where which gave you an unfair advantage in the H2H. 

My issue here is purely a moral one. You cheated @mcandrew003and didn't reveal the IGE's involvement until asked. If you had just a decent season no one would have known how you broke the rules to beat him.

29 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

I'm not questioning anything about the record or abilities, what I want to know is why didn't Spain pick him for the international team, his tally is played 97 and scored 59 in a new game, then your end of season stats show exactly the same, yet a goal scoring record like that surely they would be picked internationally?

He retired after the wc mate .

17 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

I'll upload the font to the thread for you mate

Thanks mate ...will wait for ur PM (Tactic) .

@Ashez As soon as somebody asked about the IGE - i answered.. So no i wasn't 'hiding' it as you put it. I didn't blow my wages anywhere. I started the season, tried to buy him and he wouldn't!

Get a grip mate, jeesh. It's a game... Clearly you take it alot more seriously than i do. I screen shot the goals scored. Funny enough that was the challenge. My first thought wasn't "oh let me put the IGE there" because i didnt use it. 

I completed the challenge, completed the season, so shared my results.. My deepest and sincerest apologies my friend

4 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

@Ashez As soon as somebody asked about the IGE - i answered.. So no i wasn't 'hiding' it as you put it. I didn't blow my wages anywhere. I started the season, tried to buy him and he wouldn't!

Get a grip mate, jeesh. It's a game... Clearly you take it alot more seriously than i do. I screen shot the goals scored. Funny enough that was the challenge. My first thought wasn't "oh let me put the IGE there" because i didnt use it. 

I completed the challenge, completed the season, so shared my results.. My deepest and sincerest apologies my friend

How did @mcandrew003manage to sign him then? 

I hope Andrew shares them views, I'd be fuming if someone I trusted to do a H2H with used an editor behind my back. Oh wait now you didn't use the editor? Haha okay. 

Those comments basically confirm my doubt, all up to Bati now. 

@mcandrew003 Doesn't share your views. 

'Those comments confirm your doubt' What.. because i was gobsmacked by my performance and just uploaded them straight away.. Only someone who cheated would be adamant about making a point about the IGE. 

I didn't use it, therefore it wasn't one of the first things on my mind. I'm guessing you're probably a 16/17 year old lad by the sounds of it. When you grow up you'll realise how things work

Firstly sorry for my grammar and i can't understand, why don't you share tactic? As you can see there are lots of curious people and i think most of us have doubts(include myself). I think you should share tactic and then you don't have to proof anything.

Hi guys

Just thought id get involved, I personally didn't have a problem getting Villa, but i didnt mind @Johnson2017 moving him using the editor. If it was a super tactic, i have no problem, and honestly, i trust him, as i don't think he would have gone thorough all the effort with the logo's and things just to cheat.

Im trying to keep an open mind however, so will listen to all views on the matter!

As i have said the tactic is a 4.3.2.1... the only curious people are the numerous people inboxing me because the tactic scores goals. It's a 4.3.2.1 - Come up with the rest. There are people here who don't want to know because they enjoy the game and don't want it to be easy

@mcandrew003 Ah yes! Good point there buddy. @Ashez do you really think i'd waste hours of my time, coming up with logos, creating league tables, creating newspaper articles, creating PNG files just to go and cheat.. I've got much better things to do with my time. If i was just gonna cheat, i wouldn't have bothered. So if that's all you have to say, then don't comment anything else. Just wait for @BatiGoal to release his findings

@Johnson2017 - Been an interesting read this one.  Got to say it is quite unbelievable to say the least but would love a go with the tactic.  Any chance you could punt it on to me?  I'll share my results in the thread as well.

9 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

@mcandrew003 Doesn't share your views. 

'Those comments confirm your doubt' What.. because i was gobsmacked by my performance and just uploaded them straight away.. Only someone who cheated would be adamant about making a point about the IGE. 

I didn't use it, therefore it wasn't one of the first things on my mind. I'm guessing you're probably a 16/17 year old lad by the sounds of it. When you grow up you'll realise how things work

You did use the editor, you've said plenty of times you did, you have images proving you did but now you're saying you didn't use it? Make up your mind. 

Haha, how mature bringing age into it when you have no idea how old I am. Like it makes any difference what so ever I might add. Some of the most mature members on this site are the younger ones, unfortunately I'm one the older ones though. There was a time when this fantastic site was held together by 14-18 year olds, hell I was one of them. Age has no meaning in a discussion, it's just someone trying to take the higher ground. 

Ask any career poster here if they'd be happy to discover someone they were doing a H2H with was using the editor. 99% of people would view it as cheating in that case. Say the challenges here are big H2H's, if someone uses the editor they get shot down quickly. It's all about having a level playing field. 

14 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Hi guys

Just thought id get involved, I personally didn't have a problem getting Villa, but i didnt mind @Johnson2017 moving him using the editor. If it was a super tactic, i have no problem, and honestly, i trust him, as i don't think he would have gone thorough all the effort with the logo's and things just to cheat.

Im trying to keep an open mind however, so will listen to all views on the matter!

Fair play to you then mate, if you're happy that's all that matters :). Personally you won round one in my eyes but it's your thread so do as you please. 

16 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

@mcandrew003 Ah yes! Good point there buddy. @Ashez do you really think i'd waste hours of my time, coming up with logos, creating league tables, creating newspaper articles, creating PNG files just to go and cheat.. I've got much better things to do with my time. If i was just gonna cheat, i wouldn't have bothered. So if that's all you have to say, then don't comment anything else. Just wait for @BatiGoal to release his findings

I've seen stranger things in my time here. 

I'm not saying the tactic or anything is cheated, you get that right? The fact you used the editor against someone who never used it is my issue. Especially when your reasoning is flimsy to say the least. As Andrew is fine with it I'll drop it however.

@Ashez  I don't think you are understanding what i am saying.. YES i used the editor to get Villa to the club. I didn't use the editor for his or anybody else's stats. I don't think that is that hard to comprehend. 

And for all i know - @mcandrew003 could have used the editor - players get injured.. remember @mcandrew003 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cheating or not aside, can I take a look at the tactic please? Always interested to investigate the workings of these super tactics.

1 minute ago, kts365 said:

Most goals EVER in 1 season?

Got you beat mate.

Screenshot_20161006-201546.thumb.png.d4cc401e191db2dcc43656ea40d8d34c.png.21d689b22b7ebc1a4262391bab0f258a.png

And with a greyed out player too.

The goals/game ratio is obviously less though

Definitely cheated. Must have used editor. No way you can get that many goals without cheating.. tut tut ;)  

2 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

Definitely cheated. Must have used editor. No way you can get that many goals without cheating.. tut tut ;)  

Never played in Brazil then ;). First 20 odd games were the SPSC and it's basically playing loads of amateur/poor teams, could score 50-100 odd in those alone with some luck. I miss Brazil so much haha, wonderful league to play in. You failed if your striker didn't break 100 there haha

did you say you used the editor to transfer the player to A.Madrid? if so then isnt there supposed to be a *Undisclosed* instead of a empty space where a fee normaly is?

2017-03-30_1451.thumb.png.6f0369461688505b80295cb2cd8a8a89.png