Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM 18 - Wish List

Kyle

The only real thing I can suggest is more buying and selling options like in fm, but also the AI teams should be ablé to use these selling options. To this day I've never seen an AI team use the player exchange feature ?.

Other than that maybe B teams for every playable team? Spanish league's got B teams but the Premier league doesn't which seriously doesn't make sense as most people play in the prem.

It's probably gonna be very hard to do the second feature I mentioned, but I thought I'll include it just incase ☺

Are there any stattos out there like me...

I know we get top goalscorers, top assists and so on.

I would love to know things like average attendance and maybe when looking for that reds hot striker it would be nice to his GPG ratio.

I would also love to be able to delve into finances, know what I am making from season ticket sales, cup money and stuff like that ands things like the ability to move to new stadium esp. When groundsharing as my team was till recently. Also instead of being able to just expand a stadium have limits on what a stadium can be expanded to and do itnwith a time limit instead of instantly, which at that point your board, finance permitting, would explore the possibility of a new stadium

I would still like to be able to recall players initially from loan when I first start up a game as there are options irl to recall players on loan which are not reflected in the game. It was fine in the previous years till last year when they decided to remove it

It has probably been mentioned already, but I'd like reputation to be based on the reputation of a club 

Doing well with a small team should lead to more offers from teams in higher divisions, or bigger teams from the top league,  instead of just winning trophies bringing offers 

I had four seasons at Paderborn in the Bundesliga, each  finish was 8th place, but my reputation remained at regional, and when I wanted to move on, I had to drop down two divisions to get a job 

14 minutes ago, Pete123 said:

It's a tiny thing, but it would be nice to search for players by left- or right-footedness. 

Absolutely, I'm the sort that really values having left/right combinations at CB, CM, and ST, but it takes a lot of time scouting currently to make that happen.

I'd like to see easier replays after matches. It's possible to see replays but it's quite a pain right now, since you first have to save the match, then get out of the game, load it (which takes a while) and then watch the replays. Replays of the game should be available directly at the end of the match so that you can analyse in more detail how a particular goal happened...etc.

30 minutes ago, d3rgal said:

I'd like to see easier replays after matches. It's possible to see replays but it's quite a pain right now, since you first have to save the match, then get out of the game, load it (which takes a while) and then watch the replays. Replays of the game should be available directly at the end of the match so that you can analyse in more detail how a particular goal happened...etc.

That would be fantastic! I imagine there are memory limitations on mobile devices for something like this though, which is a massive shame.

I want Uefa Club Rankings.

I want more details,options at Transfer Offers and Contracts.

I want more records like "Most scorer in the club history"

I want to manage u21,u20,u19 national teams and see my clubs and other clubs youth teams.Because ı like working with youngs.

I want more media speaks,questions.

I want training types.(Shooting,passing,penalty,free-kick)

What do you think about mu wishes?Please write your ideas.

2 hours ago, Giorgi said:

It'd be cool if the in-game editor allows you to give nicknames. For example Javier Hernandez becomes Chicharito etc.

And Sebastian Bassong becomes fat lazy sh*t

On 9/5/2017 at 23:54, d3rgal said:

Actually, I'd like to see replays during the game, not at the end. Sometime I miss it, sometimes I'm playing with highlights off, sometimes I just want to watch something several times! The key though: sometimes being able to replay something might actually inform my tactics for the rest of the game. It's too late if the replays come at the end. 

On 9/6/2017 at 00:26, Putzy said:

That would be fantastic! I imagine there are memory limitations on mobile devices for something like this though, which is a massive shame.

I don't think it should be a performance issue (although I could very well be missing something). On EME when you start the match or change tactics, there is the long delay before it's ready. It's actually calculating the rest of the match right then (yes and each time you change tactics it recalculates the whole rest of the match). After that it is just playing through the events, which are presumably in memory. A replay option would just be playing through the same events it did the first time, so should be no more intensive than that.

Maybe they'd need to retain the events longer if they are deleting them once they are shown, but that doesn't really make much sense, as the event are probably not taking up much memory. Anyway, I don't really know how it works, but hopefully they can consider this.

Not sure if these have been mentioned but here's my top 3 wishes

1. More specific instructions for players, being able to tell players what you want from them instead of setting their position and letting the AI play them as they want

2. Being able to look for players by their prefered foot (not essential but if I'm looking for a LW, I would prefer to be able to set it to left footed players only, save trawling though everyone who matches my set criteria only to find 90% are right footed

3. Being able to set alerts when certain jobs pop up, and the news feed not letting you progress until you've pressed a certain button to say you've read it.  I.E. when playing a 1K and setting up an alert if the INT manager job comes up, save having to constantly keep checking the job market and so on

2 minutes ago, Taff said:

Not sure if these have been mentioned but here's my top 3 wishes

1. More specific instructions for players, being able to tell players what you want from them instead of setting their position and letting the AI play them as they want

2. Being able to look for players by their prefered foot (not essential but if I'm looking for a LW, I would prefer to be able to set it to left footed players only, save trawling though everyone who matches my set criteria only to find 90% are right footed

3. Being able to set alerts when certain jobs pop up, and the news feed not letting you progress until you've pressed a certain button to say you've read it.  I.E. when playing a 1K and setting up an alert if the INT manager job comes up, save having to constantly keep checking the job market and so on

Great minds think alike, I've requested the same things over the years :). 

For the last one I asked around the release of 2017 and was told it's almost not possible IIRC. The Footed ness one is a must as is fixing the positioning search bug, those two things alone result in so much wasted time. 

- More stats 

- Pre-match conference 

- All time stats ( p.s premier league all time stats since 1992 )

- More transfer clauses

- Harder to make the transfers

- Manager jobs not to be offered in the middle of the season but at the end.

- Manager contracts ( if not performing well it can expire )

- More leagues

- More playable nations ( i would like Albania or Kosova )

Oh and forgot something else:

-Sim the match ( would really want this to make experiments )

-Watch full match ( not extended or highlights )

-Over 250 mln $ transfer offer

-More unlockables

-Being able to save or store the saves to iCloud or sth 

On 02/08/2017 at 13:03, Dhxn said:

Hi guys! I was wondering, is it possible to adda feature which allows a hugely successful club that has so much money in its account until you can't even adjust the wage and transfer budget, to buy other clubs or loan them money? Example if Chelsea has so much money that it sees Aston Villa struggling and on the verge of bankruptcy, decides to buy that club or maybe loan them some money. It'll be pretty neat to see that though. Just a suggestion. Thank you. 

Not gonna happen in the way you talk about. Real Life competition rules prevents that, due to conflict of interest. The nearest we may get to that would be Parent/Feeder Clubs.

Now...

I would love to see more statistics, finances, focus on rivalries, maybe Reserve/Youth Team Football.

More focus on finances, I would love to know what money the club is making from competition bonuses, season tickets, tv revenue etc.

Also when it comes to stadium expansion, I would prefer if it was done over a certain amount of time rather than instantaneously, which takes me to my next wish, not every stadium can be expanded, so when a club outgrows it's current ground, the ability to ask the board to build a new stadium would be cool.

Something else I just thought of, would be asking your scouts to look for players of a certain position, rather than just looking in certain regions for any player that they think is good

You looking for a great CD, ask your scouts to look for one, and then assign them regions to check

• rival
  • pre season tournment
  • 2 year loan
  • more tactics and tough game play
  • no frequent replacement of managers
  • training more option
  • singing big players like difficult one
  • world class manager dont leave club for a small one
  • one more coach option
  • add kit number plz

i would like to add these things in fmm18

It'd be good if managerial stats and reputations played more of a role in the game 

Say for example, I brought through a lot of youngsters at Brescia, and instead of just being offered a job at another club, a message would read something like 

"the board at Fiorentina is  impressed by your work with youth players, and would like to offer you the job as manager, and look for you to promote our youngsters 

Then, the focus would be on building teams long term, rather than the constant need for trophies 

If you prefer working with big name players,and win a load of trophies  a top European team might look for you to Rejuvinate  an underachieving squad 

Or if you keep a tight grip on finances, teams in crises might look to you 

On the other hand, if you have a great reputation with young players, but take a job at a team chasing the Champions League, players might think you're the wrong man for the job, and it's a struggle to win them over. I know that one is similar to the challenge mode, but I always find it far too easy. 

Lithuanian A League. ?

And maybe new tactics role for player.?

added 0 minutes later

Lithuanian A League. ?

And maybe new tactics role for player.?

On 01/10/2017 at 19:51, SaintPaul said:

It'd be good if managerial stats and reputations played more of a role in the game 

Say for example, I brought through a lot of youngsters at Brescia, and instead of just being offered a job at another club, a message would read something like 

"the board at Fiorentina is  impressed by your work with youth players, and would like to offer you the job as manager, and look for you to promote our youngsters 

Then, the focus would be on building teams long term, rather than the constant need for trophies 

If you prefer working with big name players,and win a load of trophies  a top European team might look for you to Rejuvinate  an underachieving squad 

Or if you keep a tight grip on finances, teams in crises might look to you 

On the other hand, if you have a great reputation with young players, but take a job at a team chasing the Champions League, players might think you're the wrong man for the job, and it's a struggle to win them over. I know that one is similar to the challenge mode, but I always find it far too easy. 

This would be great if managers became renowned for certain things (managerial archetypes if you like) such as Jose Mourinho reviving big clubs for 3 years, or Sam Allerdyce taking over struggling teams and inspiring below average players to safety. The game definitely needs more story to it which such a feature would add.

11 hours ago, Warm Onger said:

Custom Leagues. Barcelona in the National League South?  Why not???

well, maybe not that extreme. But still, custom leagues would be cool. 

Can be done already...

changes.txt or using the PGE