Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Putzy

FMM18: Feature List and Screenshots

fmm18-articles-features-screenshots.jpg

The dawn of Football Manager Mobile 2018 is almost upon us! The game will be released on Friday, November 10th 2017 on Google Play, Amazon Store and the Apple App Store, and we know it will be priced at £8.99 (or a more localised currency for those outside of the UK).

Device Requirements

We also know that the game will work on all iOS devices that can run iOS 8 or higher - that's an iPhone 4S or newer, iPod Touch 5th Gen or newer, or even on an iPad 2 or newer.

For Android, things are a little more complicated - everything running Android 4.0, with a 480x320 resolution or greater, which is not using a Tegra 2 processor will have a good chance of running the game, but of course, your experience may vary. In my experience, any device in the last 4-5 years should be plenty good to play, except for the few devices with a Tegra 2 processor.

New Features

We expect more lower-key features have made their way into the game. We'll keep this up to date with anything new and interesting that we find!

Screenshots

Thanks to the above sources and Sports Interactive for the screenshots below. We'll keep these up to date with anything new that we discover.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg

17.jpg 18.jpg 19.png 20.png 

21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg

Its difficult to form too strong an opinion just yet. Some nice additions there and the squad summary pages will be met with particular joy I'm sure, but I'd be disappointed if that's more or less it. Anyway, promising start.

49 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

Its difficult to form too strong an opinion just yet. Some nice additions there and the squad summary pages will be met with particular joy I'm sure, but I'd be disappointed if that's more or less it. Anyway, promising start.

Shouldn't be, on one of the YouTube videos they said that they ain't showing all of the updates so don't worry. ?

8 minutes ago, Rizs_ said:

still there aren't new features of tactical.

Obviously only minor features have been released so far. The more major features will be revealed at some other point during this week.

Just now, samhardy said:

Obviously only minor features have been released so far. The more major features will be revealed at some other point during this week.

I hope so. because i was offline for a 2 weeks and when i back to online again, I'm very hoping there are several reveal features of fmm 18 such as tactical or something "bigger".

Love squad depth screen. Very useful. How do they decide which CM is the best? Is this generic logic or does it take into account roles? 

Arrows leading up from wingers... the cynic in me felt this might just be a visual representation of them being wingers. However, they are the only two players with it, and there are some other icons which are shaped (AMC and DCs).

Role/Duty customisation? 

2 minutes ago, Putzy said:

Two new leagues - South Korea and the USA!

DOB79dBXUAAZN1t.jpg:orig

AWWWWWW SNAP

I can manage Atlanta!!! Now I'll have to have two main saves going at onces.

#5STRIPES

1 minute ago, UKFootballScore said:

The ability to have more lower leagues is awesome and a max of 21,300 players loaded I mad!

I'm really excited by being able to see in the selection screen how many players are loaded.

Apparently great work has been done this year! Excellent new features! Congrats to all who work for this awesome game!??? Can't wait for Friday!!!