Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

16 minutes ago, Zanders1993 said:

Have you tried the 9.0.2 update? 

Yes I did ... and the high score issue is still there...  I also saw few crashes even after the update.... but game is playable for me now.

Minor match engine text bug - Southampton did not win the game.

Though a good example of one of those high scoring games too (a lot of goals from outside the box, including from a Defender!). I'm using a 3-4-1-2 formation so perhaps to be expected.

WrongVictoryText.thumb.png.4cffa1f1798a8608f31e9b0e5c389d2b.png

7 minutes ago, TedB86 said:

Minor match engine text bug - Southampton did not win the game.

Though a good example of one of those high scoring games too (a lot of goals from outside the box, including from a Defender!). I'm using a 3-4-1-2 formation so perhaps to be expected.

WrongVictoryText.thumb.png.4cffa1f1798a8608f31e9b0e5c389d2b.png

That's odd. Can you send the PKM to help@sega.co.uk mentioning that it's the commetary bug? Thanks.

This isn’t really a bug? Just a really petty and annoying issue. 

Though Big club release clauses. Every time I lose a player to one it’s the last day of the window and as soon as, the markets closed. The custom formation I design requires a SW (playing Libero) but I lost both on the last day of the January window. 

Another slight issue i’ve Just seen...a naming issue on players going out of contract...

i was doing a Scout at the time, think it’s a players name that’s as being scouted? 

7EDFCFA6-7974-4D86-832C-98C809780DC1.jpeg

07CAA080-434C-4FC5-AA19-8F39C6104EAC.jpeg

2 hours ago, johnvibe77 said:

Yes I did ... and the high score issue is still there...  I also saw few crashes even after the update.... but game is playable for me now.

I was really hoping they would fix the score lines. They have been doing a good job with update fixes so far, hope they fix this issue next.

Hi new bug that i have found not sure if it has been brought up. Im managing marseille and i have asked sagna to come on board in my scount team. He has 65 caps for france but then when i got him on board it changed to his other nationality.

Screenshot_20171116-021605.png

12 minutes ago, AleZacQue said:

Hi new bug that i have found not sure if it has been brought up. Im managing marseille and i have asked sagna to come on board in my scount team. He has 65 caps for france but then when i got him on board it changed to his other nationality.

ok i tested it for other players and the same thing happened, not sure if it was intentional but it irritates me slightly hahaha

Hi, I managed to sign Domenico Berardi on a Bosman transfer. However, after confirming my transfers that involve players moving for some money (I usually sign players at the end of the season), I was unable to sign berardi. Instead, I was given a message that berardi is ready to be transferred but no option to accept that transfer. As the days pass by, that message keeps coming with no option to confirm the transfer. Suspect it is a bug.

hope this helps :)

thank you.

29 minutes ago, AleZacQue said:

Thanks, this is already under review internally.

added 0 minutes later
6 minutes ago, peterliem23 said:

Hi, I managed to sign Domenico Berardi on a Bosman transfer. However, after confirming my transfers that involve players moving for some money (I usually sign players at the end of the season), I was unable to sign berardi. Instead, I was given a message that berardi is ready to be transferred but no option to accept that transfer. As the days pass by, that message keeps coming with no option to confirm the transfer. Suspect it is a bug.

hope this helps :)

thank you.

Have a possible fix for this incoming in the 9.0.3 build.

Anyone else seen during a penalty shootout  that penalties don’t get taken in turns. I’ve had it twice now where my team would take 2 penalties followed by the opposistion taking 2 and then back to me for another 2. Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet 

3 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Anyone else seen during a penalty shootout  that penalties don’t get taken in turns. I’ve had it twice now where my team would take 2 penalties followed by the opposistion taking 2 and then back to me for another 2. Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet 

That happens in real life. It's called the ABBA system if I'm not mistaken. Was just brought in this season

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

That happens in real life. It's called the ABBA system if I'm not mistaken. Was just brought in this season

Just googled it, brought in for the league cup and community shield. This happened in a league cup quarter final. Thanks for clarifying ??

Are the low ratings for defensive/ball winning midfielders a bug, or is it just reflective of real life, in which, those players are seen as just making a personal sacrifice to help the team overall? It'd be a bit weird if a ball winning midfielder was getting the same rating as the team's top scorer every week 

5 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

Are the low ratings for defensive/ball winning midfielders a bug, or is it just reflective of real life, in which, those players are seen as just making a personal sacrifice to help the team overall? It'd be a bit weird if a ball winning midfielder was getting the same rating as the team's top scorer every week 

Think it's still a flaw in the system. The old OME would give a 9 for hardly doing anything and now you need to score and assist next to your defensive duty to get higher then a 7 :laugh:

Can't renew a contract with my player. In his profile it says he's concerned about his future in the club. But when I offer he don't want a new contract at this time. He's still at club without contract lol. 

Also, winning world cup it shows my club instead of the national flag.  

Screenshot_20171115-233156.png

Screenshot_20171115-233146.png

Screenshot_20171116-004428.png

Edited by zaangie

2018/19 season has been deleted from my players history, big issue as this is on my 1KC career! As you can see he scored 89 in 50 games during 18/19...BDA573B6-753A-4040-94F9-ADB9160A69F8.thumb.png.e00a0ba4096937054c660ada6fb45183.png

Then I go to check his stats now and they’ve completely disappeared58572C97-07C7-4664-A0E3-4C9D307CEE36.thumb.png.65ed33bdaa210e3bbaa2a088f94207df.png

2 hours ago, Lewis11196 said:

2018/19 season has been deleted from my players history, big issue as this is on my 1KC career! As you can see he scored 89 in 50 games during 18/19...BDA573B6-753A-4040-94F9-ADB9160A69F8.thumb.png.e00a0ba4096937054c660ada6fb45183.png

Then I go to check his stats now and they’ve completely disappeared58572C97-07C7-4664-A0E3-4C9D307CEE36.thumb.png.65ed33bdaa210e3bbaa2a088f94207df.png

I think they did this in the 9.0.3 update.

Spoiler

I hired Iniesta to be one of my staff member but now as he is retiring, he decided to leave but the same notification pops up for multiple times afterwards for some reason

Screenshot_20171116-191030.png

2 minutes ago, ManUtdFTW98 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I hired Iniesta to be one of my staff member but now as he is retiring, he decided to leave but the same notification pops up for multiple times afterwards for some reason

Screenshot_20171116-191030.png

Looks like he really wanted to leave the club :D

Sorry @aligempf, i seem to be spamming you with minor text issues (i'm sure there're bigger things you've got to work on!).  For reference both are on an iPhone 8+.

The first one appeared in match, it seemed to mess up the order of the goalscorers (not sure if it was due to the fact that the first goalscorer's name is quite long?

GoalscorerText.png.648021d4a56953e8eace9aa5fc88880e.png

The second occurs when you offer a player a contract and they request a Big Club Release Clause - in this instance it no longer shows the string which tells you what their current wage is (I find this string useful to gauge how much i should offer) 

ContractText.thumb.png.10564f01667146455c3610917932b1c8.png

4 minutes ago, TedB86 said:

Sorry @aligempf, i seem to be spamming you with minor text issues (i'm sure there're bigger things you've got to work on!).  For reference both are on an iPhone 8+.

The first one appeared in match, it seemed to mess up the order of the goalscorers (not sure if it was due to the fact that the first goalscorer's name is quite long?

GoalscorerText.png.648021d4a56953e8eace9aa5fc88880e.png

The second occurs when you offer a player a contract and they request a Big Club Release Clause - in this instance it no longer shows the string which tells you what their current wage is (I find this string useful to gauge how much i should offer) 

ContractText.thumb.png.10564f01667146455c3610917932b1c8.png

The first one is something we're looking into and I do believe it is due to it trying to prevent a cutoff once it goes over one line.

The second one is by design. We have to make sure that the text fits on all skins, so showing the wage as well would probably cause issues. There is always the workaround of pressing the x in the top right and checking the player's current wage on his profile.

1 minute ago, aligempf said:

The first one is something we're looking into and I do believe it is due to it trying to prevent a cutoff once it goes over one line.

The second one is by design. We have to make sure that the text fits on all skins, so showing the wage as well would probably cause issues. There is always the workaround of pressing the x in the top right and checking the player's current wage on his profile.

Thanks (y)  i've been using that workaround so will continue. 

Just found a really annoying almost game breaking glitch

Agreed to sell a player for £66m right before the “Start New Season” process began. After it had processed the new season, I’m unable to save the player. Each day I progress, it just gives me a message saying “the 66m deal taking West Brom’s Nacer Chadli to Roma can now be taken place” without any option to complete the transfer. This happens every single day when I try to progress. Really annoying bug, ruined my save

3 minutes ago, leeroythornhill said:

Agreed to sell a player for £66m right before the “Start New Season” process began. After it had processed the new season, I’m unable to save the player. Each day I progress, it just gives me a message saying “the 66m deal taking West Brom’s Nacer Chadli to Roma can now be taken place” without any option to complete the transfer. This happens every single day when I try to progress. Really annoying bug, ruined my save

Are you on the latest update of the game?

27 minutes ago, leeroythornhill said:

Yes, the one from about two days ago? Listed as “Stability Fixes”?

9.0.3 Is out on playstore today...  the one you are talking about is 9.0.2

4 hours ago, leeroythornhill said:

I had something very similar mate and I almost abandoned my game as it was infuriating as you say, until he got injured and there board cancelled the transfer that stopped the messages.