Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 General Discussion

samhardy

18 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Hi dansut,

There are two different match engines in FMM, the EME (Enhanced Match Engine) and the OME (Original Match Engine).

The match engine is basically how the game simulates matches, so whenever you watch a match your watching the results from the match engine.

The OME was first released with the game back when it was only on PSP. A few years ago a whole new match engine was released, but it is very slow on some older devices, so the OME is left as an option.

I don't want to stir up a whole debate of which match engine is better, I'd suggest starting a career with each and seeing which you prefer.

You can choose which match engine for a career when setting it up, it's one of the tick box options.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for that mate,

Good explanation, all cleared up :) 

12 minutes ago, setiawanjimmy said:

Just trashed Man Utd while playing possession football. :D

What's up guys! Haven't been here for awhile. 

Screenshot_20171110-175532.png

Still not showing how many pass my team attempted .

11 hours ago, Marc Duffy said:

Same for my wife  :)

Mate, I've recently moved into a new flat paying deposit and rent in advance. Although my wife occasionally asks how much is left in the account, I don't know how I'll explain to her where £8.99 and £14.99 disappeared overnight...

And there was me telling her to spend less ?

2 hours ago, Dr3w said:

Hi, i may sound abit dumb. i used to play on the psp version then again was a frequent updater however when it change to mobile i stopped posting but kept on playing

1. for iphone (i just gotten a iphone X, how do i download the logo pack and facepack etc in)

2. i realize we are unable to choose database now. for android 2017 (we can choose it at setting large database, but now on FMM 2018 iphone, i am unable to choose large database. so is it always prefix already? we can only adjust based on the league choosen?

Take a look here for logos and facepacks. Instructions are in the files. You will need to use iTunes. :)

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

The speed of the EME (commentary only + very fast) is roughly 1:30min on my Sony XZs, that's excluding tactical tweaks in-game of course. Pretty good I think. 

How's it on your side this year @danovic78

Got a new Xiaomi Mi A1. I suppose this time around I'll be able to play with the EME!

image.png.6143c2313123b5d2be39c92fd81e66ca.png

Edited by Archie Graveluth
typo
10 minutes ago, Archie Graveluth said:

Got a new Xiaomi Mi A1. I suppose this time around I'll be able to play with the EME!

image.png.6143c2313123b5d2be39c92fd81e66ca.png

That's good configration . I've used xiaomi device with similiar config. & game ran smoothly . 

Sadly it was stolen & now i'll be experiencing it on iphone.

Excuse me, i have a question here. Is the transaction like buying In-game editor in FMM 2017 can be restored on FMM 2018?

4 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Excuse me, i have a question here. Is the transaction like buying In-game editor in FMM 2017 can be restored on FMM 2018?

I'm afraid not, they are two separate games and two separate purchases.

Hey thanks for the information on the pack.how about the loading of database?we cant choose now except by when choosing league? I need this information to start the game

added 0 minutes later

Hey thanks for the information on the pack.how about the loading of database?we cant choose now except by when choosing league? I need this information to start the game

10 minutes ago, Dr3w said:

added 0 minutes later

The players in the database is entirely based on the leagues selected.

2 hours ago, danovic78 said:

I love when you start at Everton, its says you have already blown your transfer budget and 0 in the bank!

Bloody Koeman and Steve Walsh! :@

It's a new feature, you could either start with a transfer budget or like real life when a lot of the transfers have been done. (Example if the club IRL spent a lot, yet you start with budgets on and then have about £50m left to spend) 

3 hours ago, setiawanjimmy said:

Just trashed Man Utd while playing possession football. :D

What's up guys! Haven't been here for awhile. 

Screenshot_20171110-175532.png

Nice dude! Would you be able to share the tactic? ? 

Is it the game too easy or did I just create a gold tactic in my first try? Started with Benfica, and I know it's a big club so it's easier but still got 20 wins in 20 games in the league so far :/

I know this is far fetched but is there any way the guys at SI would be able to bring the required os of 4.1 for Android back down to 4 like last year? My kindle only has 4.0.3 as it is a 2012 model and I don't want to wait a month till I get a new phone.

2 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

It's a new feature, you could either start with a transfer budget or like real life when a lot of the transfers have been done. (Example if the club IRL spent a lot, yet you start with budgets on and then have about £50m left to spend) 

I did see that in the preferences but I'm sure I didn't click this though?

Hi ! Just want to know if someone is trying to start a career unemployed and with no reputation ?

I'm trying right now and ... 1st season's going to end ...still waiting for a job :/

IMG_20171110_190345.png

7 minutes ago, Jophilo said:

Hi ! Just want to know if someone is trying to start a career unemployed and with no reputation ?

I'm trying right now and ... 1st season's going to end ...still waiting for a job :/

IMG_20171110_190345.png

what reputation did you start with?

Started with FMM in june with FM17, very late, and altough i had fun in couple of saves, the lack of tools in tactical sense was too big for my taste. Just bought 18 and i must say i am very happy with huge and vital upgrade of tactical stuff. Started with Newcastle, but haven't played any games yet, want to plan signings (the transfer budget is quite big) watch Sweden - Italy then play. 

FMM18 is significantly slower on my S7 than FMM17, mostly in switching tabs. It feels like it takes half a second extra to switch tabs which is annoying because I'm used to using my fingers rather quickly when playing FMM17. I was never the kind of guy who wanted lots of extra features though, FMM is supposed to be a quick pocket game but now the extra complexity of the game is taking a toll on its game speed IMO.

EDIT:

I play with 1 league only every save.

Edited by Giorgi
35 minutes ago, PriZe said:

what reputation did you start with?

Unknow. 

And i'm runing the low divisions in France, Italy, Spain and England... Start playing 2h ago and still waiting to touch the new tactic screen and watch a game !!!

Edited by Jophilo

Honestly can't wait to see how this gem turns out, I'd not even heard of him, not even in real life..

Let him on at the 80th minute for his first game, he pounced on a poor pass by a defender, took it round the keeper cool as you like and slotted it home. 

£20m was a bit steep to say he's 15 at the start of the save, but worth it to see what he comes out at. 

Screenshot_20171110-015312.png

Screenshot_20171110-015732.png

38 minutes ago, Jophilo said:

Unknow. 

And i'm runing the low divisions in France, Italy, Spain and England... Start playing 2h ago and still waiting to touch the new tactic screen and watch a game !!!

This is ridiculous !! Can't play if you start unemployed and you choose unknow reputation ?

IMG_20171110_201712.png

Edited by Jophilo
Just now, samhardy said:

Start with normal reputation instead of unknown.

Thought this would be pretty much common sense. It'd be like letting your mates dad become a manager irl.

58 minutes ago, Alari said:

You should be able to get an offer from Vanarama regional clubs as an unknown manager, are these loaded?

No. Sky bet league 2 is the lower english league loaded. With "National" un France, "Seria C" un Italy and "2d division B4" un Spain.

I'm playing as a french manager and the lower French league is loaded...

Gonna start another save with Vanarama.

But, one question: i'm french. I want to load only the french leagues. And i want to start as an unknow unemployed manager...will i be able to find a club ? Cause right now it seems not possible...

Edited by Jophilo

Sorry but something is wrong with the manager reputation.

I've started a new save. Unemployed. Unknow reputation. French nationality. Vanarama regional clubs loaded. Still impossible to get a job !! Clubs never choose me. 

Is "unknow reputation" broken ?

IMG_20171110_225131.png