Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

Good to hear. Any updates on the DMC ratings issue, I’ve got a ton of pkm’s saved up and ready to post

Please add on our forums (bugs section), it's a delicate area due to potential knock-ons so it's something we would have to approach quite carefully. For instance, if higher ratings affect morale and in match confidence, the effect of any change could easily spiral and make defensive play too solid.

We did make some changes during the update cycle last year which I think helped a bit so could use more work in the medium term.

8 minutes ago, Alari said:

The scores are not preset but we did fix a bug in injury management where some areas were not being cleared properly when using the exit game button. May have to look at that fix more closely.

Thanks for looking into it, really appreciate it 😀. By preset I meant more so that FM will only randomly generate so many different scores and events for AI teams, so you're very likely to witness the same match scores occuring if you reload your save a repeatedly. That's just what my thought process was, but I'm probably wrong tbh.

ÒI'm managing Kosovo and in the first Euro Qualifiers Games, I cant access the live table, it crashes and goes back to my home screen and sometimes crashes mid match, leaving me to reload the save.

Holidaying seems to get round it, but I have an interest in live tables as I can keep progress of placing.

I never kept the save as I deleted out of anger and frustration

I did do a lol video of what happens 

9 minutes ago, Alari said:

Please add on our forums (bugs section), it's a delicate area due to potential knock-ons so it's something we would have to approach quite carefully. For instance, if higher ratings affect morale and in match confidence, the effect of any change could easily spiral and make defensive play too solid.

We did make some changes during the update cycle last year which I think helped a bit so could use more work in the medium term.

Would stopping the ME reliance on interceptions be achievable? Because as it is now it’s 90% interceptions, 10% tackles. Bit more like basketball than football lol

15 minutes ago, Alari said:

Not in an arsey way I promise but I was told basically that back in Feb 2017. 

I understand the attack/defence balance is tough as we want goals as well due to challenges and things that give the game a purpose to us. As I love my DMCs I'd like them fixed but I suppose that will bring potentially bigger issues to the table. 

Like I was desperate for personalised training yet now we have it in the way it is i'd go back in a heart beat lol. 

15 minutes ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

ÒI'm managing Kosovo and in the first Euro Qualifiers Games, I cant access the live table, it crashes and goes back to my home screen and sometimes crashes mid match, leaving me to reload the save.

Holidaying seems to get round it, but I have an interest in live tables as I can keep progress of placing.

I never kept the save as I deleted out of anger and frustration

I did do a lol video of what happens 

Think this is already fixed internally.

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Not in an arsey way I promise but I was told basically that back in Feb 2017. 

I understand the attack/defence balance is tough as we want goals as well due to challenges and things that give the game a purpose to us. As I love my DMCs I'd like them fixed but I suppose that will bring potentially bigger issues to the table. 

Like I was desperate for personalised training yet now we have it in the way it is i'd go back in a heart beat lol. 

We did quite a few tweaks during the update cycle last year but as mentioned we'll be looking into it more, it just might not be as fast a process as some other areas.

We won't go back to the old overpowered human training as it was frankly unrealistic in terms of making crap players good if they were happy, but will definitely look to see if older players are too resistant to changing their profile a bit.

17 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Would stopping the ME reliance on interceptions be achievable? Because as it is now it’s 90% interceptions, 10% tackles. Bit more like basketball than football lol

I think part of this could be due to the distance from opposition player at which events are counted as interceptions or tackles, but equally I feel like DMs might be not getting enough credit for ball retention. It's a delicate area and one that requires significant analysis.

Just now, Alari said:

We did quite a few tweaks during the update cycle last year but as mentioned we'll be looking into it more, it just might not be as fast a process as some other areas.

We won't go back to the old overpowered human training as it was frankly unrealistic in terms of making crap players good if they were happy, but will definitely look to see if older players are too resistant to changing their profile a bit.

I'll admit it's something I've forced myself to ignore as it killed the game for me at first so while I know it's there it's not something I watch like I did. Tbh I'm just pleased it's being acknowledged instead of ignored or brushed aside. 

I agree it was OP and I understand why it was changed I just think it's hit older players (even in mid 20s) way too hard and it makes them worthless when some kid can out class them in months. 

I have a save with Palermo. In the summer of 2020 i became Holland manager as well and in the same summer Ronald Koeman retires. Now my name is Ronald Koeman 👤. I feel frustrated. 👎

7 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Is there anything that links these players? Are they on loan at the club for example? What numbers are these players meant to be on their player profile

When i check Brugge's player profile, they have 2 fake players and 1 player on loan is Y. Herrera (Man City). So, 

- 2 player with number 0: one is Y. Herrera, one is Fake player.

- 2 player with number 2: one is real player (Aleandro Rosi), one is Fake player.

If you want me provide save file for you, i wil upload it @Sebastian Szlenkier

Hello,

New poster and relatively new to FMM -- Have played 2018 for a while and enjoyed it, so decided to give 2019 an early go. The new color scheme I'm not thrilled with but that's personal taste. However, I have ran across a possible bug that I haven't seen posted yet. Started a new save and had to sell some players to clear wage budget, and now have plenty of room. But when I go to sign players I'm shown that I have much less wage room than I actually do so I'm limited in how much I can offer.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Thanks!

Screenshot_2018-11-07-19-59-11.png

Screenshot_2018-11-07-19-56-02.png

Sorry if this, or anything similar, has already been mentioned but I can’t seem to sign many players for Manchester United. My wage budget has plenty of room for numerous signings. I can’t understand why the likes of Lucas Paqueta, Jadon Sancho (who chose RB Leipzig over Utd), Lucas Hernandez, Josh Kimmich, Leon Bailey (etc) all state they’re ‘not interested’ in moving to the club. 

Pretty unrealistic. Surely has to be a bug?

Hi all, I have only one issue here anda I dont know it can be classified as bugs or not. Sometime when I saved my game it automatically closed the game. It continuously happen to me. Please help to fix this. Im playing on ios 12.

@Alari maybe all ready spotted. But i have a “ghost” transfer going on. I got an offer for a player which i declined. Next day i get a news item i accepted the deal, and days after i continiously get a message that they are set to buy my player. 

The offer doesn’t show on the profile of the player, only shows the club is interested

12 hours ago, Ashez said:

I've got to say I'm really disappointed with this training system, especially in regards to older players as it makes them next to useless. I'm actually in love with how it's implemented even if it's time consuming and fiddly but with it having limited effects on older players I've lost interest.

It's yes and no for me tbh. Like you, I like the implementation of things but I dislike the "instant" boost of growth. Take Phil Jones for example, with Aerial and Decisions both 13 he's not good enough to be a CD starter in my formation. After a season or so into training + retraining him as a DR coupled with regular sub appearances, at the end of the season his Aerial jumped to 20 and Decisions to 16. He's now a pretty good CD, but I much rather see gradual improvement over the season than this instant jolt of skill points. As if he became a new man overnight. Must've been some night 😂 

12 hours ago, Ashez said:

FMM to me has been about three things since the very first release which are tactics, player development and transfers and 2019 has ruined all of them.

100% these Big 3 is what it's all about. It's the very core of the game and it's ultimately imo what makes or breaks FMM. I don't want to speak for everyone else here but I think a lot of us would so much rather see upgrades on these 3 features of the game than anything else, even if it meant zero additions to an earlier series. Quality upgrades over quantity anytime pls. 

Edited by BatiGoal

Hello everyone. I do have a little issue. I want to download FMM19 on another device but I want to retain the unlockable and achievements. Please is there anyway I can go about this? Like looking for an unlockables/achievements file and transferring it?

9 hours ago, Alari said:

Agreed that the old training system had to go as it ruined the game’s balance after 5-10 seasons.

The new system feels to me like a “v1.0”. The obvious areas to look at are older players and non wonderkids as mentioned by @Ashez.

There also needs to be a balancing of attribute improvments. Some attributes seem to make surprising large jumps - it is interesting that @BatiGoal mentioned Aerial going to 20 as that is something that I’ve also seen even without it being a focus.

Older players are leaving the game too early, whereas in real life you could expect seeing Ronaldo playing Maritimo for a couple of years in his 35s, De Rossi leave for Japan or Farfàn well, he scored yesterday.

18 minutes ago, Sasha2 said:

Older players are leaving the game too early, whereas in real life you could expect seeing Ronaldo playing Maritimo for a couple of years in his 35s, De Rossi leave for Japan or Farfàn well, he scored yesterday.

But those are the exceptions rather than the rules.

1 minute ago, URz said:

Hehe bet the B team also won 😂

I’m not sure if it is the B team to be honest, they’re simply SLB B, but surely this club is a part of the whole club Benfica?

No they didn’t win, in fact it was a mauling 😛

36 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Should this even be possible?

8DEAE705-FD2F-4C52-8481-0E363AB7D1D9.thumb.png.cda3619acfc34a74829d8481f215d601.png

Yes. Benfica CB is Benfica Castelo Branco. Nothing to do With Sport Lisboa e Benfica. 2 different clubs. 

1 minute ago, zaangie said:

Yes. Benfica CB is Benfica Castelo Branco. Nothing to do With Sport Lisboa e Benfica. 2 different clubs. 

Sweet, thanks for clearing that up 😀 shows what I know about Portuguese football 😛

17 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Do you have the save file where you encountered this?

Afraid not, forgot to save the match an game went on.. if i enckunter it again i'll save it for sure