Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

5 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

If you want to email me a save game (limey.coder@gmail.com) then I'll take a look at those 99% players but you should find they eventually 'tick' over to 100% I would expect in most cases.

With the young kid - they are seeing something in him that your staff aren't ... are they right about it ... check back in 4-5 years time and see ... it could be the star you let escape or it could be money for nothing ... entirely your decision as manager ...

Tbh my pc has been sat gathering dust for a few years now and it would just take too long to set it up to send a save and I don’t think I can send one directly from my iPad. Maybe for a future version you should think about adding something in the settings menu to enable us to send a save directly from the app. I’m not a coder so no idea what it would entail but surely it wouldn’t be too difficult? 

Also, I’m happy with 99%. Compared to pre fix it’s infinitely better imo 👍 not getting players stuck on 95-96% and players are recovering from injuries slightly faster.

Maybe for a future version you should think about adding something in the settings menu to enable us to send a save directly from the app. I’m not a coder so no idea what it would entail but surely it wouldn’t be too difficult? 

That isn't easily possible on an iOS device because things are sandboxed to prevent apps from easily doing such things without a lot of hoops to jump through (which makes sense because it prevents a rogue app from emailing your bank data to themselves etc. ;) ).

(I could setup a server and store it as 'game data' remotely I suppose - but it'd take a lot of setup and in all honesty rather than spend a month doing that I'd prefer to work on improving the game itself)

Edited by Marc Vaughan
15 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

That isn't easily possible on an iOS device because things are sandboxed to prevent apps from easily doing such things without a lot of hoops to jump through (which makes sense because it prevents a rogue app from emailing your bank data to themselves etc. ;) ).

(I could setup a server and store it as 'game data' remotely I suppose - but it'd take a lot of setup and in all honesty rather than spend a month doing that I'd prefer to work on improving the game itself)

Player duties next year please :D 

Or just anything tactically to be honest. Thank me later ;) 

6 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Player duties next year please :D 

Or just anything tactically to be honest. Thank me later ;) 

I think you mean set pieces 😛

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

I’m not clever enough for them :( 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'd rather FMM focus on tactical stuff like set pieces than dating sim elements and player pampering. Sure they have their place within the game but before tactical features? Come on now lol. 

I like arcade FMM and realism scares me as I think it'll drain the fun away, but anyone saying FMM is realistic doesn't have a leg to stand on when set pieces are ignored completely. They're a vital part of the experience and they're meaningless in game, and due to that they feel incredibly cheap when you score or concede one. 

Set pieces and stats are my two dreams. 

7 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Agreed. Duties would be great imo. Would give multiple ways for a player’s role to be played whilst giving us a whole different way to set up our tactics! I doubt they’d include them though :( 

The set piece creator on the full game is pretty basic tbh, no reason as to why a toned down version couldn’t be implemented in mobile 

Not sure if this counts but my transfers page for the month of July was empty. I mean it's the middle of the transfer window and I know that even if the whole world decided to not do transfers, I did perform a few. It's pretty puzzling since the page for June and August are fine

Screenshot_20190315-105824.jpg

On 14/03/2019 at 07:07, Juv_Nedved said:

Can someone provide an update on the missing players issue in Italian leagues?  Serie A is currently still unplayable due to this issue.

We are still looking into this 

On 13/03/2019 at 19:54, Ashez said:

I'd rather FMM focus on tactical stuff like set pieces... 

Which would add more realism to the game.

I'm with you on that one.

I recently came by two transfer bugs. One is an old one and the other is one I've not seen before.

The old bug: I offer a player up for transfer and receive a news item to say a club had made an offer. However, I am unable to accept it. I then receive another news item to say the offer has been accepted by me even though I haven't done this. I then receive a further news item to ask me to confirm the transfer but I'm unable to do so because the action button to confirm or decline the transfer is missing from within the news item. I now have this perpetual news item asking me to complete the transfer. The only way I can confirm the transfer is to go on holiday.

New bug: Two clubs have made bids for my Advanced Playmaker who is valued at £27M. Both bids received are for £0. He has two years left on his contact, so he isn't eligible to leave on a free, and the news items detailing this potential transfer say both clubs are planning on making a bid close to his valuation. Why do I keep getting offers for £0. If I try to negotiate the value, both clubs will refuse to offer more than £0.

3 hours ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

I recently came by two transfer bugs. One is an old one and the other is one I've not seen before.

The old bug: I offer a player up for transfer and receive a news item to say a club had made an offer. However, I am unable to accept it. I then receive another news item to say the offer has been accepted by me even though I haven't done this. I then receive a further news item to ask me to confirm the transfer but I'm unable to do so because the action button to confirm or decline the transfer is missing from within the news item. I now have this perpetual news item asking me to complete the transfer. The only way I can confirm the transfer is to go on holiday.

New bug: Two clubs have made bids for my Advanced Playmaker who is valued at £27M. Both bids received are for £0. He has two years left on his contact, so he isn't eligible to leave on a free, and the news items detailing this potential transfer say both clubs are planning on making a bid close to his valuation. Why do I keep getting offers for £0. If I try to negotiate the value, both clubs will refuse to offer more than £0.

Cheers for bringing these to our attention. We've managed to reproduce the second issue with the save you provided in the forums and it's under review

Has anyone else noticed how buggy transfers have become? I’m getting players loaned out without my final agreement and I sold a midfielder to Bayern at the start of a new save and I’m now at the end of my 2nd season on this save and his transfer is still pending ...it’s cool, it’s only £50mil that my team could really do with.

Can’t remember the last save I had that wasn’t ruined by bugs or player condition issues 👎 I think it was on FMM18

Hello, sorry of this has been mentioned. There are just too many pages to scroll through.

So as seen in the screenshot, Nicolas Pepe is a Lille player. BUT in the news section, the report reads "Lille has made an bid or Fenerbache's Nicolas Pepe". It should be the other way round.

Screenshot_20190320-113332.jpg

Screenshot_20190320-113325.jpg

After the update I´ve noticed two things,
1. As I play with Man Utd I have a great squad and let the reserves play in the domestic cups and CL.
And after those games it is always one player that are worried for lack of first team football.
I mean, he plays every league game but still not happy...

2. When I played in the supercup, my whole squad was on international duty. All except 3 players.
Had to bring back a lot of players from loan. (Still won :))

4 hours ago, Helmstuber said:

After the update I´ve noticed two things,
1. As I play with Man Utd I have a great squad and let the reserves play in the domestic cups and CL.
And after those games it is always one player that are worried for lack of first team football.
I mean, he plays every league game but still not happy...

2. When I played in the supercup, my whole squad was on international duty. All except 3 players.
Had to bring back a lot of players from loan. (Still won :))

I've faced pretty similar problems as you :)

1. I have a fullback who plays almost every game but he complains and becomes 'shocked he isn't a first team regular' the moment I drop him from a single game. Currently he has played 16/19 matches... And he's still complaining. 

2. Half my first team were on international duty DURING THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS!!! 

Is this a bug that can be fixed or is it some 'feature' that was added because everyone keeps complaining about the difficulty level being too low and this was the solution SI came up with?

On 21/03/2019 at 12:31, RPA123456 said:

I've faced pretty similar problems as you :)

1. I have a fullback who plays almost every game but he complains and becomes 'shocked he isn't a first team regular' the moment I drop him from a single game. Currently he has played 16/19 matches... And he's still complaining. 

2. Half my first team were on international duty DURING THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS!!! 

Is this a bug that can be fixed or is it some 'feature' that was added because everyone keeps complaining about the difficulty level being too low and this was the solution SI came up with?

do you have a save that we can have a look at for your second issue? What season did this happen in?

On 19/03/2019 at 18:48, LenTheWelsh said:

Has anyone else noticed how buggy transfers have become? I’m getting players loaned out without my final agreement and I sold a midfielder to Bayern at the start of a new save and I’m now at the end of my 2nd season on this save and his transfer is still pending ...it’s cool, it’s only £50mil that my team could really do with.

Can’t remember the last save I had that wasn’t ruined by bugs or player condition issues 👎 I think it was on FMM18

In regards to the players going out on loan without your final agreement is this something that's happened a lot and easily replicated? 

Also, could you send us over the Bayern save so we can have a look at why the transfer isn't going through?

57 minutes ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

do you have a save that we can have a look at for your second issue? What season did this happen in?

Hmm, how about I see if i can get to the CL final and if this happens again? If it happens again I send a save file. 

4 minutes ago, RPA123456 said:

Hmm, how about I see if i can get to the CL final and if this happens again? If it happens again I send a save file. 

do you know what season it happened in? Might make it easier for us to try and reproduce it

47 minutes ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

do you know what season it happened in? Might make it easier for us to try and reproduce it

Screenshot_2019-03-20-22-28-26-888_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.png.fa63ffdad7dab02ff2467e4e96904355.pngOh I just remembered I took a screenshot of the squad screen before the game! 

Happened on the 3rd of Jun 2023 apparently.

pretty sure this was reported before but the bug obviously hasn't been fixed yet so here we go again.

The bid on my player, who wasn't transfer listed and has 2 years of his contract remaining, got accepted automatically and now I'm getting the "[club] set to buy [player]" news every day. There is no way to confirm or to cancel the deal, though.

I dont know if this is right, but i decided to sell reus and accepted the offer. And then i read this: The chairman is handling the details of this transfer and you are unable to directly influence the deal? Is this normal or a bug is my question?

Edited by Faffie203
3 hours ago, Faffie203 said:

I dont know if this is right, but i decided to sell reus and accepted the offer. And then i read this: The chairman is handling the details of this transfer and you are unable to directly influence the deal? Is this normal or a bug is my question?

This is normal if its a big sale - the chairman basically isn't going to let you veto it at the last moment because he thinks its a too good a deal to miss (normally you get a final yes/no opportunity after accepting a deal) ... if this is happening for other deals let me know and I'll investigate.

This wage disparity is still a huge issue.

Spurs (and this only in January 2020) just outbid me on wages by paying Mitchell Weiser £450k a week! SPURS for God sake and I'm AC Milan. Loads of other examples of this happening too and it's so unrealistic!

3 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

This wage disparity is still a huge issue.

Spurs (and this only in January 2020) just outbid me on wages by paying Mitchell Weiser £450k a week! SPURS for God sake and I'm AC Milan. Loads of other examples of this happening too and it's so unrealistic!

Obviously Levy used the money he saved on not building the cheese room.

When the hell did players start getting sold without our input? Milan just sold Paqueta to bloody Chelsea for £45m and I had no choice in it. No release clause either 😡

11 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

When the hell did players start getting sold without our input? Milan just sold Paqueta to bloody Chelsea for £45m and I had no choice in it. No release clause either 😡

When starting a new game with Milan Paqueta has a 45m minimum release fee. Did you offer him a new contract to get rid of that clause?