Find results in...

Chat FMM20 General Discussion

FuddledFox

Will you be buying FMM20  

414 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying FMM20

• Yes
    • No

Is Pochettino going to be Spurs manager in the game until about March now? 😂 Can’t remember clearly what they do with manager sackings before the March update 

36 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

Is Pochettino going to be Spurs manager in the game until about March now? 😂 Can’t remember clearly what they do with manager sackings before the March update 

The data was locked last week I'm afraid. We have to cut it somewhere

Hey I'm managing Panathinaikos now -- but I just realized the team has been handed a three-year European League ban... Will this ban carry on forever for this team in FM20 mobile, or 3 seasons or only 1 season?

36 minutes ago, HenryRen said:

Hey I'm managing Panathinaikos now -- but I just realized the team has been handed a three-year European League ban... Will this ban carry on forever for this team in FM20 mobile, or 3 seasons or only 1 season?

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

I'm managing them to! I didn't know about the ban so thanks for the info 👍

Loading up my save with Louhans-Cuiseaux showed that my transferbudget got bumped upto even 4 mil... No news items about it, so bit weird. 

Singing young talented players from big clubs reserve teams is pretty easy. They barely need anything above their value. Singed a bunch of youngsters from Lens 2, l'OM 2 and PSG 2 without spending more than 10k on each. All full 5-star potentials (relative to my small club, I know).

And after having my assistant Ashley Cole taking care of the friendlies other players were in the lineup. Not a biggy, but still. 

Other than that, liking this a lot! Got my team winning with a 3-3-3-1 formation. :D

8 hours ago, omen_peter said:

My FMM20 experience is underway!

Silver membership purchased. Logo mega pack and real names fix downloaded.

First career is...

4379AB12-45B8-45ED-A79D-3CFCA65D0475.png

Superb club choice!

13 hours ago, Trollbg said:

Cesena Serie C, but now im not sure is bug cuz already have 5-6 loan players and maybe to get one New must kick someone. 

still, i would have thought it would say "the deal didn't go through because you have reached your limit" or similar... anyway, i'll remove it as a potential bug for now until we hear of more issues like this...

47 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

Who’ll be making the record store? @Woody again?

Dunno mate....i loved doing it but its time consuming. 😆

Im willing to sell if the right buyer comes in after a fit and proper test has been submitted 😉

2 minutes ago, randadp said:

How do we install logo pack and name pack on FMM 2020 Touch? any instruction?

I’m afraid not. 80% of Vibers here don’t play FM touch

2 minutes ago, randadp said:

iPad bro. Do you know how to install it?

I don't think there is a way to do it in tablets but you could if you were playing on pc.

Try going to so forum and ask there but I 2qs looking for a way to do I last year and couldn't find a solution

4 minutes ago, Dar J said:

I don't think there is a way to do it in tablets but you could if you were playing on pc.

Try going to so forum and ask there but I 2qs looking for a way to do I last year and couldn't find a solution

So unfortunate, thanks for the heads up Coach. But I still hope there is a new way to do it this year. 

There's been a few things changed that I'm not sure were necessary or UX-beneficial. The news section not in a list-outlay...the 'pick team' button not in the middle anymore, and when you have to click yes or no on a question the yes is now the right-button instead of left.

It's like the game isn't as intuitive for your left hand anymore. (this sounds weird lmao)

Edited by Giorgi
9 minutes ago, Jack said:

The ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ options being switched around on the confirmations screen is really triggering me 😂

I'm not crazy then!! I swear I was going insane always saying NO to confirm subs, specially.

7 minutes ago, Zeckett said:

I'm not crazy then!! I swear I was going insane always saying NO to confirm subs, specially.

:D the first player i signed, i didn't... then two days later, i was like wait a minute, where is he?! and then i got it :)

8 hours ago, RobNemoo said:

Loading up my save with Louhans-Cuiseaux showed that my transferbudget got bumped upto even 4 mil... No news items about it, so bit weird. 

Singing young talented players from big clubs reserve teams is pretty easy. They barely need anything above their value. Singed a bunch of youngsters from Lens 2, l'OM 2 and PSG 2 without spending more than 10k on each. All full 5-star potentials (relative to my small club, I know).

And after having my assistant Ashley Cole taking care of the friendlies other players were in the lineup. Not a biggy, but still. 

Other than that, liking this a lot! Got my team winning with a 3-3-3-1 formation. :D

Feel free to post it up for others to try out, that's if you're not using it for a challenge mode and want to keep it to yourself for now.

Ok something things i hated is when go to option match and choose "pitch" +"extendet" u look match on 2d with more situation... Thats ok! But when im ready to change tactic or player going start cluck "tactics" button...but cannot started. So, simple situation, match is 0-1 60'minutes... and start to pump button fir change but he catch abot 70-75minutes from game play 😣. When play only with option "comentary" +"key" or "extendet" is much more fast activate "change" 

1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

Feel free to post it up for others to try out, that's if you're not using it for a challenge mode and want to keep it to yourself for now.

Might do that one of these days, tweak it a bit first. Not doing Amy challenges just yet. 

22 minutes ago, Tigahz said:

I keep pressing No instead of Yes cos they swapped them around 🤦‍♂️

Who's idea was it to swap them? It's driving me crazy. 🤣

What's the deal with Spanish B teams? I can't send any of my R. Madrid players to Castilla, am I doing something wrong? The button just is not there

Edit: Castilla was full, that's why 

Also, why my second team doesn't have any fixture? They just played a friendly in summer. 

Edited by PoulShell

Re the yes/no -we've been the wrong way round I think in the past and it's at odds with what people expect on mobile apps. I understand it might take a short while to acclimatise to.

Anyone noticed that a LOT of young players are marked as inconsistent and struggle in big matches? It feels like about half of the young players I scout have that. I only have Silver scouts so they miss a few as well and I only find out when I sign them. 

It's not something I've seen in previous versions (when only a few were marked with that), which makes me wonder if there was a change and whether it's something that affects many youngsters but which most will grow out of with experience. I *think* in the past only a few got that and it was there for life.

It would make sense if most kids were inconsistent etc, but could grow out of that - but I'd love to know for sure if that's what's happening...