Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2020

10 hours ago, Foxy said:

It’s more of a cul de sac than a lair tbh.

But you have a big arm chair that you sit in stroking a pussy, right?

20 minutes ago, Scratch said:

But you have a big arm chair that you sit in stroking a pussy, right?

Now that was one eye catching thread preview 😂

5 hours ago, Alistair 3432 said:

how can i enter

Too late for this one. Keep an eye out in this thread in future for when signups start.

Just @Woody left to submit

Roughly 24 hours until the deadline.

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Too late for this one. Keep an eye out in this thread in future for when signups start.

Just @Woody left to submit

Roughly 24 hours until the deadline.

It'll be done in time. No need to rush 😆

13 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

@Woody if you don't mind please kindly DO NOT submit your results , I need every chance I can get of scraping through , thanks in advance 🤪

I will keep you in suspense untill the last second 😂

I'm actually interested in who people's wild card choices were so will be interesting to see who choose who when the results come out 

1 minute ago, AdamNufc said:

I'm actually interested in who people's wild card choices were so will be interesting to see who choose who when the results come out 

Rumour has it @Ian managed to get Messi to sign.

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

Rumour has it @Ian managed to get Messi to sign.

Rumour must also have it that @Ian will definitely be getting suspended from this year's comp due to using the IGE too I suppose? 😉🤪

1 minute ago, AdamNufc said:

Rumour must also have it that @Ian will definitely be getting suspended from this year's comp due to using the IGE too I suppose? 😉🤪

No it’s all legit, Messi is easy to sign when you know how.

2 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

Me too - definitely thinking I should've put a little more effort in, but to be fair, in past challenges, when I try to sit and think and plan, I make horrendous decisions anyway! The kids are driving me crackers so I just banged it out, see where we land - Cockers' big talk of winning the league makes me think I'm landing 9th or 10th :D

49 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Me too - definitely thinking I should've put a little more effort in, but to be fair, in past challenges, when I try to sit and think and plan, I make horrendous decisions anyway! The kids are driving me crackers so I just banged it out, see where we land - Cockers' big talk of winning the league makes me think I'm landing 9th or 10th :D

I can tell everyone now I defo didn't win the league it come remotely close 😂 yeah I should of planned more and wish I hadn't just filtered for the best free agent with the most international goals but hey ho I might surprise me self 

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

Seriously I found the league an easy win, but my guy was shite, so I don't expect to be that good, I hope I do go through because normally I fail drastically, so got my fingers crossed the whole way

5 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

I found myself somehow managed to sign Olivier Giroud.

First half of the season doesn’t went like how I planned but the 2nd went great although still narrowly missed the title

3 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I found myself somehow managed to sign Olivier Giroud.

First half of the season doesn’t went like how I planned but the 2nd went great although still narrowly missed the title

Oh yeah how did you even get giroud to sign for 8K a week ? I call bluff 

33 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Oh yeah how did you even get giroud to sign for 8K a week ? I call bluff 

His contract is 2k a week and a bonus of 2m every assist. You know the best contract deal someone could ever make

12 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Is it tonight or tomorrow we find out the results and can see how well or awful we have done in qualifying? 😂

I used to have this kind of energy back in VWC but it really changed after I saw Sam and Bati superiority 😂

1 hour ago, AdamNufc said:

Is it tonight or tomorrow we find out the results and can see how well or awful we have done in qualifying? 😂

Might be tonight, might be tomorrow, might even be Sunday. 

All depends how busy people are and how much effort going into the write up :)

30 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Might be tonight, might be tomorrow, might even be Sunday. 

All depends how busy people are and how much effort going into the write up :)

Yeah I know that was just curious , no rush 

@Woody I know you don’t like rushing, but there are 10 minutes until the deadline and I still haven’t received your results.

3 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

Results will be tomorrow.