FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr Tree

Chat FMM21 Bug List

5 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Dodgy scout report this. Lacy player? His rating is 13.

WyEtNeW.png

BFpP1Gt.png

🤔

A lazy player doesn't mean he isn't pacy.
It could just be that he won't train very hard (can be sorted out by mentoring with a more professional or hard working older pro).

4 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Dodgy scout report this. Lacy player? His rating is 13.

WyEtNeW.png

BFpP1Gt.png

🤔

Yeah. This guy is 'shaped' in a way that he should become a pacy player (if he develops normally), but he's not one yet... The game seems to do that in this area - report on what they will become rather than what they are. That's probably fine, but they should tweak the language, eg "Potential to become a pacy player".

2 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

It could just be that he won't train very hard (can be sorted out by mentoring with a more professional or hard working older pro).

I think "Lacy" was a typo/autocorrect and it was supposed to be "Pacy"... Makes more sense that way...

1 hour ago, geordiekrispy said:

I didn't say anything about work rate? I'm saying the report says he is pacy, and at a 13 rating right now he's not. 

Typo I hadn't noticed. It should say pacy.

Edited by Schwantz34

2 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I didn't say anything about work rate? I'm saying the report says he is pacy, and at a 13 rating right now he's not. 

Typo I hadn't noticed. It should say pacy.

Not a problem, it could be as @Scratch said, the game is looking at the potential of his Pace and the fact that he'll get better than 13 after some training, etc.

1 minute ago, geordiekrispy said:

Not a problem, it could be as @Scratch said, the game is looking at the potential of his Pace and the fact that he'll get better than 13 after some training, etc.

Yeah I get that but as it's written it makes little sense because it says he's pacy when currently he isn't.

@Scratchsays it should maybe say something like 'future potential to improve' in whatever the areas are. I'd agree that would make more sense.

Anyone had their keeper sent off recently? Mine was sent off in the 70th minute of a game recently, and afterwards the game ended immediately, with the current scoreline being used as the final result. 

On 14/01/2021 at 03:12, Schwantz34 said:

Yeah I get that but as it's written it makes little sense because it says he's pacy when currently he isn't.

@Scratchsays it should maybe say something like 'future potential to improve' in whatever the areas are. I'd agree that would make more sense.

it's one of his main skills (highest attributes), so maybe he's "relatively" pacy :)