Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

Hello, I wanna ask something.

So, I just apply logopack, and when I open the game, it stuck on the league license logo (the one with MLS, K-League, Bundesliga logos, etc). And it looks like it will stuck on there forever. Any suggestions?

Btw, the logopack I use is the logopack that I have used on previous FMM series.

Will loading less countries at the start of the game help with battery life? Or is there no difference? I already have a save with 5 leagues and it just blasts through my battery with each match taking around 7-8%. Was wondering if reducing the amount of players would help with that.

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Wanted to jump into the IALWTTT bandwagon but it haven’t gotten the game yet 😢

Why haven’t you got it yet then Broodje? 

Just now, Rich said:

I have an important exam next week. I’m afraid Mikey would force me to play FMM nonstop 

12 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I have an important exam next week. I’m afraid Mikey would force me to play FMM nonstop 

Wise decision, which you normally dont make 😮

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Rich, real reason is that I shared Mikey's PA this year with him. Not good news I'm afraid. And he's not taking it well. We best all be nice to him for a while until he gets over it and finds another favourite... 🙁

2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Wanted to jump into the IALWTTT bandwagon but it haven’t gotten the game yet 😢

Do it! Fair play your exams do come first but once they're out of the way...

Really wanted to join in the IALWTTT career but just realised you need to do it when you download the game, may have to delete my game and start again 🙈

12 minutes ago, Rich said:

Really wanted to join in the IALWTTT career but just realised you need to do it when you download the game, may have to delete my game and start again 🙈

No you don't. You have to do that if you have already received the message. (Am I right, @FuddledFox @Scratch?) I doubt you're 5 seasons in already. I know you're quick, but not that bloody quick! You won't have received the message there's no need to delete the game and re-install. Just make sure you start a save with no reputation or anything.

3 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

No you don't. You have to do that if you have already received the message. (Am I right, @FuddledFox @Scratch?) I doubt you're 5 seasons in already. I know you're quick, but not that bloody quick! You won't have received the message there's no need to delete the game and re-install. Just make sure you start a save with no reputation or anything.

Ohh nice! I haven’t completed 5 seasons in one go, I’ve done 5 seasons all together though, hopefully that doesn’t count 😂

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Ohh nice! I haven’t completed 5 seasons in one go, I’ve done 5 seasons all together though, hopefully that doesn’t count 😂

Have you received the message? Inviting you to a star studded Gala? If you have then you'll need to delete and re-install the game. Otherwise it should be fine.

1 minute ago, Dai_ said:

Have you received the message? Inviting you to a star studded Gala? If you have then you'll need to delete and re-install the game. Otherwise it should be fine.

I can’t recall getting it so I should be fine, off to start my career now I think, thanks Dai 😁

Just now, Rich said:

I can’t recall getting it so I should be fine, off to start my career now I think, thanks Dai 😁

No problem. Scratchy or Foxy might say I'm wrong yet but I think I'm right. 🤣

Anyone has noticed this...

IMG_20211111_190442.jpg

In your save, go to "settings" -> "view" -> "Narratives" 

Suggestions:

Barcelona, can trigger "Austerity Measures" or "Asset Stripper".

Edited by Godfrey
13 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

No problem. Scratchy or Foxy might say I'm wrong yet but I think I'm right. 🤣

That challenge is 100% @Scratchwork I just made sure it was posted ready for the game to be out. For that reason I will let Scratch clarify the rules.

12 hours ago, Scratch said:

This is from Marc on the SI Games forums:

"The difference in load when selecting different league levels wasn't huge and it made the setup a lot more complex for new players who often didn't fully understand what they were selecting - this is why we've simplified this. Taking this approach also allowed us to do additional testing to ensure the game was stable with 5 nations active at once, if we'd retained multiple levels of loading then it would have been far harder (if not impossible) to verify stability across the myriad of devices we support."

If - IF - this is true and the game doesn't turn into Battery Killer Simulator with, say, England/Scotland/Italy/Germany/Spain loaded once it's 2035 in-game, then it's a great improvement and a good choice.

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Damn, I don't know! 🤣 I guess it's fine. I think you might get your coaching badges quicker because it will remember how many achievements you've already unlocked, but I don't think it will impact you getting the Superstar achievement any quicker.. So okay by me.

2 hours ago, Godfrey said:

Anyone has noticed this...

IMG_20211111_190442.jpg

In your save, go to "settings" -> "view" -> "Narratives" 

Suggestions:

Barcelona, can trigger "Austerity Measures" or "Asset Stripper".

Are those challenges still DLC or are they just included now? 

Just trying to figure out some tactics, to get something working for FMM22, interested in how you lot test different tactics? Thinking going with PSG (world class squad, money to burn, easy league) to try out a few things. 

10 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Just trying to figure out some tactics, to get something working for FMM22, interested in how you lot test different tactics? Thinking going with PSG (world class squad, money to burn, easy league) to try out a few things. 

I actually random went Crystal Palace yesterday to try and get a tactic working with them, a formation I wouldn’t usually do, finished 3rd and then went Tottenham for half a season and was top. I usually go big clubs but seemed to work testing an average team 😁

37 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Weaker/lower leagues where there's no crushing disparity between squads is usually what I like to use for testing. But it all depends what the tactic is for, of course. 

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

OMG. This game is rubbish. The worst. I'll be over in FMM21...

1070449116_Screenshot_20211112-002102_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.be29c8353bb5e9be3a937704a13252ef.jpg

You’ll have to find a new favourite now scratch, it’s time to move on 😢

3 minutes ago, Scratch said:

OMG. This game is rubbish. The worst. I'll be over in FMM21...

1070449116_Screenshot_20211112-002102_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.be29c8353bb5e9be3a937704a13252ef.jpg

Game over lads.

Interested to see where you go from here.. Eddie Salcedo?

1 minute ago, Rich said:

You’ll have to find a new favourite now scratch, it’s time to move on 😢

No... No... No... I was writing the lyrics to his song.

"Mista Esposito, Mr Seb Esposito, Mista Esposito, Mr Seb Esposito."

To the tune of Mista Dobalina, which I guess none of you will know anyway...

Now it's all pointless.. 

5 minutes ago, Lagom said:

Game over lads.

Interested to see where you go from here.. Eddie Salcedo?

I've used Salcedo a few times and like him, so maybe. I might give Colombo a go as he looks interesting. Or I might get real adventurous and go with a non Italian. Maybe Satriano - I think he might be real nice.