Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Relationship Thread....

Jayze

There only hugging/holding each other aren't they :/, if it was anything more i obviously wouldn't have shared it.

Honestly trying to lie your way out of it Ash? Great staff behaviour.

Hey guys, my best friend knows about my "crush" on a girl in my class, and today after a lesson he told me he'd asked her if she has a crush on me. He just came towards me and said I had no chance with her because she said she likes me as a friend but not as a "boyfriend". I wasn't very happy with him because now it's probably easy for her to figure out I have a crush on her. I'm not sure if maybe he's lying so I sent the girl a message saying "Vlad is being so annoying atm" (vlad is the name of my friend) and when she says why I'll tell her because we argued and he said he'd ask a girl s random question a bout me like do you love him is he handsome etc.

Edit: He wasn't lying.

Haha poor Devil :P

Are you close with the girl? If so it sounds like you're friendzoned.. I should know <_<

Nah not that close. I've know her since 3 years ago in the old class but then it was pretty much girls| |boys separated. My crush started last year after at a disco her friend came up and said she (the girl I've got the crush on) really wanted to dance with me but was nervous. This year I've been around her a bit and have imessaged her a bit but I don't think enough to have been friend zoned.

Just to be clear, her name is Tara so I don't have to be rly precise anymore. :P

Omg I just realised something, when I said that vlad is being annoying in IMessage she asked was it because he talked to her. I said " he talked to you" and she said "yeah about stuff I'm not sure about" and he said that she likes me as a firmed but not as a BF. Maybe she's not sure about the BF part?? :P

x)

I'll show you all a screenie. Those who know french do not look under the spoiler! :P (then again we don't care much about spelling so you might need to lol)

wMpRp5O.png

The important bits:

Me: Vlad is really annoying me.

Tara: Because he spoke to me?

Me: He spoke to you?

Tara: Yes.

Me: What did he say to you?

Tara: Some stuff but I'm not sure about it.

Me: Ok.

All translated by my brilliant brain! :P

Edit: I'm not actually 100% sure about my last comment...

Yeah It might be quite hard to understand since we don't normally put what in french is called "accents", which is like é and è all of that.

Yeah It might be quite hard to understand since we don't normally put what in french is called "accents", which is like é and è all of that.

Yeah, it'll take a while to put them all in on iPad.

I say use the friendzone to your advantage.. become really close to the girl. Be her best friend. She will soon talk to you about guys and what she likes/doesn't like. And then down the road you exploit this into getting her to like you.

Or, you can use it on other girls. You officially have a girl best friend that you can ask for advice about other girls. A friend that can infiltrate a group of girls and find out what your crush likes/doesn't like.

But if you get friendzoned with the words: "I love you like your my brother". Then you should give up all hope of ever being in a relationship with this woman. Not only will it be extremely difficult to penetrate(lol) that wall she just built. But it will be incredibly weird if you manage to get her to like you back. She thinks of you as a brother.... why are you dating your sister??

Really good advice for Kyle. But...remember that some girls like to get into your head and they could just be saying things to play with you. Not that I'm saying that's what's happening in your situatuon, just a general statement.

Really good advice for Kyle. But...remember that some girls like to get into your head and they could just be saying things to play with you. Not that I'm saying that's what's happening in your situatuon, just a general statement.

Well if she's saying things like that to get in your head, you better friendzone her... because she it bat shit crazy. and will most likely watch you while you sleep.

That and you will most likely pick up on signs that she is pretending to friendzone you. As you should be able to tell the difference between flirting and normal talking(like talking to a friend). She might try to talk to you about a guy she likes. But most likely won't say his name if she likes you. On some cases she might. But it's generally not that hard to figure out if a girl likes you or not.

I wouldn't say they're crazy. You get your girls (roughly 14-18) who have started to experiment with how their sexuality affects guys. A lot of girls this age like to lead guys on, tease and get their hopes up. They like to play hot and cold with the lads because they can have such an influence. Some do it out of nastiness or spite, some just do it because they aren't considering the feelings of a bloke, and they're just experimenting, and learning hownto use their sexuality.

I've personally never had a girl lead me on for the shits and giggles. nor have I seen it done to another person. But then again, I never paid attention to other people's crushes/relationships lol.

Sounds like some stupid shit out of a teen movie. Like Mean girls or something

I think learning how to use your sexuality to your advantage, and practising it, is naturally part of growing up for a girl. Also, films like the one you mentioned pretty much encourage it.

I'm sort of in a friend zone with most girls but cause everyone likes me in my class even though I'm not the "super cool sporty popular intelligent guy". 2/3 years ago in classes it was girls on one side boys on the other but over last year and this year I've actually been able to talk to girls without dropping something or forgetting what I was saying. :P

I'm just gone see how this year goes, at the end of this year we change classes so I maybe or may not be in her class.

I might try the infiltration tactic...:D but I'm not particularly friendly with any of the girls but I know 1 or 2 who I might be able to trust. :P