Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

Now reports we're also trying to get the lad from Fulham done this month, if that happens maybe Taki and Origi both go. Although I see a buy and stay at Fulham till the end of the season deal makes more sense. 

16 minutes ago, Woody said:

I can honestly see it being a mad last day. I still think we may get Ramsey in and another striker. Bakker will be in too i think.

Think Bakker relies on them getting a replacement in, Rogerio is another left back we could sign. Ramsay is an option like, can see him going Palace though. Hoping for Zapata, I doubt we will get Nunez who we getting linked with.

Thing is work permits take a while, if we sign players who need permits will it be classed as a deal confirmed pending work permit? Can you do that on TDD

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I can honestly see it being a mad last day. I still think we may get Ramsey in and another striker. Bakker will be in too i think.

You’ll get Dele on loan and he’ll suddenly become Dele from the Poch era and be phenomenal and I will cry. 

35 minutes ago, Rob said:

You’ll get Dele on loan and he’ll suddenly become Dele from the Poch era and be phenomenal and I will cry. 

Nah apparently Levy doesn't want to deal with us 🤣 

3 hours ago, Woody said:

Id take minamino over Origi tbh

Looks like Arsenals Nketiah is heading up for a medical over the weekend. Not a signing that excites me 

29 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Looks like Arsenals Nketiah is heading up for a medical over the weekend. Not a signing that excites me 

Im pleased with that tbh.

Talented kid who needs games. Better than what we currently have surely.

5 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

Nah apparently Levy doesn't want to deal with us 🤣 

Levy all of a sudden has a conscience. Except when it comes to Joe Lewis.

2 minutes ago, Rob said:

Levy all of a sudden has a conscience. Except when it comes to Joe Lewis.

Nah he's a muppet. Super League passed everyone by has it? 🤔

20 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Nah he's a muppet. Super League passed everyone by has it? 🤔

I still can't believe that wasn't an April fool's joke

Luis Diaz live on TV now for any budding scouts among us. 

Columbia v Peru 9pm Friday.  Freesports Ch 422 on sky

Edited by billy2shots

£7m bid & £10m + bonuses bid both rejected by Brighton from us for Dan Burn. They holding out for £15m. This will drag to deadline day but we need to pay it as we desperate for a centre half, window in my eyes is a failure unless we sign a centre back.

So that would be four signings with Bruno pending. That was the bare minimum the owners targeted at the start of window. It was reported they wanted 4-6.

Hopefully a deal for Lingard is pushed through as both us and Man U look to find a compromise. We then need a striker and potentially a Left back.

As we been saying a lot recently time is ticking and we need more bodies through the door.

Had a bit of trouble deciding what game to watch today. Decided on Bolton vs Sunderland. Turned out to be a great choice.

5,000 away fans there too. 🤦‍♂️

You enjoying it @samhardy?

Spoiler

Sorry, not sorry. 😁

15 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Had a bit of trouble deciding what game to watch today. Decided on Bolton vs Sunderland. Turned out to be a great choice.

5,000 away fans there too. 🤦‍♂️

You enjoying it @samhardy?

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry, not sorry. 😁

HIGH FIVE - nil 

Very excited for Kulusevski at Spurs! Being played as a winger in a 442 it's no wonder he hasn't set the world on fire there. Fingers crossed some wankers don't Gazump us on this one

Screenshot_20220129-173536.thumb.jpg.c004c02eda47770a2094b80701a9cfd9.jpg

Bruno Done.

Pete Graves has been tweeting and it looks like we will get at least one centre back in. Burn is an option but the way I'm reading into it, Carlos could still happen. 👀

6 hours ago, samhardy said:

Bolton, Rotherham, Pompey + Sheff Wed away.

Combined score: 18-1 🔥

I'm actually gutted you guys aren't doing so well. I loved the derbies when I was living in the UK. The fact that currently Leeds is the closest derby we've got just doesn't feel right...

Everyone ignores 'boro ;)

Edited by geordiekrispy
8 hours ago, samhardy said:

Adama Traore and Martin Braithwaite leading the line for Xavi at Barca @smoggy90 🤣

I know mate, they are just one britt assombalonga away from having our entire front line from only a few years ago 😂 Football throws up some great stories like this now and then. 
I’m sure they will enjoy working for Xavi more than they did tony Pulis 😂

8 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

I'm actually gutted you guys aren't doing so well. I loved the derbies when I was living in the UK. The fact that currently Leeds is the closest derby we've got just doesn't feel right...

Everyone ignores 'boro ;)

Good Atmosphere, the butterflies when it kicks off though are awful. And our results against them lot of recent times has been shocking. We really need to get them in the cup at some point so we can hopefully win a derby - over 10 years, mad to think Ryan Taylor Over The Wall was the last time we beat them.

Just reading tweets about Mason Greenwood abusing his partner.

I hope it's not true, but if it is the book needs to be thrown at him. Contract terminated.

I know it won't, just look at Giggs' history...

Edited by geordiekrispy
21 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Screenshot_20220130-111005.thumb.jpg.731385241eb5d2f3ef12d2acd429c61b.jpg

Dean Henderson loan deal likely. Needs game time, Dubravka is shaky at times. Craig Hope is quite reliable too

That lines up with Woodman going on loan to Brighton.

Why did we buy Gillespie again?