Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

In my mind this is how I see any improvement or decrease in the games appeal ( individually to me).

Turkey + 1

Poland 0

Brazil -2

So on the whole the game is slightly less appealing to me than it was with Brazil and without the 2 new leagues.

5 minutes ago, Archie Graveluth said:

@Dec, do you know how many divisions for each new league? I'm assuming 2. League is the Turkish second division. What about Poland?

This isn't confirmed yet sadly.

37 minutes ago, Dec said:

The two new leagues are confirmed as Poland and Turkey! There is no Brazil though. What are your thoughts guys?

license issue for brazil?

Just now, Archie Graveluth said:

I was hoping for more divisions in the leagues since it's more exciting to start from the bottom.

I was hoping for more 'Selected Leagues' but as i see from screenshot they are still 4..Would love to have the option for at least one more

Selected Leagues.PNG

On 31.10.2016. at 09:16, groove22 said:

for last few days it rumbling in my head, but I think that one of two new leagues will be Polish league....why I dont know

What did I say? Poland, why I don't know

Known since the leak so it's cool to be able to speak about it at last :). Delighted to finally have Turkey playable, hopefully they have the financial muscle they do in real life, unsure though as that's due to tax IRL. 

Poland is neither here or there, it'll become how Belgium is seen IMO. Could be a fun little league but not that much appeal, especially compared to Ukraine, Greece or Russia. 

I'm gutted Brazil has gone though, that is such a blow. The one unique league and fantastic players, I'm just glad I played a lot there this year tbh. It will be missed :(   

21 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Known since the leak so it's cool to be able to speak about it at last :). Delighted to finally have Turkey playable, hopefully they have the financial muscle they do in real life, unsure though as that's due to tax IRL. 

Poland is neither here or there, it'll become how Belgium is seen IMO. Could be a fun little league but not that much appeal, especially compared to Ukraine, Greece or Russia. 

I'm gutted Brazil has gone though, that is such a blow. The one unique league and fantastic players, I'm just glad I played a lot there this year tbh. It will be missed :(   

Belgium has atleast an unique playoff system. Isn't poland just the same as scotland with the league splitting in two after the regular season?

5 minutes ago, Fineraxis said:

Belgium has atleast an unique playoff system. Isn't poland just the same as scotland with the league splitting in two after the regular season?

Not gunna lie I have no idea lol. 

2 hours ago, Archie Graveluth said:

@Dec, do you know how many divisions for each new league? I'm assuming 2. League is the Turkish second division. What about Poland?

2. League is the Turkish third tier, which has two groups to it.

2 hours ago, rseven said:

license issue for brazil?

Quite a number of issues relating to Brazil, most of which are legal. We would preferred to have kept it ideally.

I'm sad about Brazil but I think 2 new leagues are awesome.

Turkey I think is only non-western league to be able to remain competitive in money terms. And do so for a very long time.

I love addition from former eastern bloc, it's gonna be a real challange because Poland's low reputation in terms of league standing is gonna put so many players off. Hopefully players pool will be large enough to fish in.

Scouts is a great addition/improvement for newer players to the series and the new leagues is also always good. Hoping for some features revealed for the veteran players now. 

1 minute ago, Alari said:

Quite a number of issues relating to Brazil, most of which are legal. We would preferred to have kept it ideally.

Does this mean that changes.txt will work again now Brazil has been removed ?

There is nothing SI could do about Brazil...even FIFA had to remove them completely...and EA is much bigger company(take no offence SI)

6 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

Does this mean that changes.txt will work again now Brazil has been removed ?

It's not something we officially support, but it could be worth for somebody to try ;).

To be honest, that was quite predictable that there will be Polish league in FMM 2017, because some time ago SI annouced that they bought licence for this league. Obviously I'm very happy, because I'm from Poland, and if you want to know more about this league, ask me whatever you want. :)

Yes this is fantastic!! Two leagues I adore !!! Excited for thrusday. SI, I am going to buy all in-app purchases seperately just because you guys deserve it. Granted the bugs are fixed ofc...

2 minutes ago, AeroLAD said:

Yes this is fantastic!! Two leagues I adore !!! Excited for thrusday. SI, I am going to buy all in-app purchases seperately just because you guys deserve it. Granted the bugs are fixed ofc...

which bugs specifically? 

56 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

Well fingers crossed then. Both Marc and Alari have said that its talked about almost every day.

yup hopefully they can figure that one out.