Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

Wow...

What I'm saying is just that you were having this argument about the EME and wasnt understanding what they were saying and only cared about how you played and that they should do it exactly like that but like you said its your views which you shared so its fine

Not having a pop just stating thats why its how it is.

And @billy2shots whats your issue with me all of a sudden...

@Ashez, thing is, smartphones have greatly improved over the last few years so now SI can do things that they weren't able to do before. From a game developer point of view it makes perfect sense to make use of all that added power/performance.

As a comparison, I used to play Sensible Soccer and now I play FIFA :P

6 minutes ago, Archie Graveluth said:

@Ashez, thing is, smartphones have greatly improved over the last few years so now SI can do things that they weren't able to do before. From a game developer point of view it makes perfect sense to make use of all that added power/performance.

I'd take Sensible Soccer over FIFA any day! ;)

10 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

Wow...

What I'm saying is just that you were having this argument about the EME and wasnt understanding what they were saying and only cared about how you played and that they should do it exactly like that but like you said its your views which you shared so its fine

No issue Uk I just feel I should be able to express my opinion to the creators without the lols from other members. 

6 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

Wow...

How it is doesn't mean I can't have an opinion of how it could be different. I'm sure if you went back to the PSP days people would have wanted it more like this while I never have. I've played fast paced com only action for a decade and that's FMH to me, it's something I miss so I brought it up to a developer who is after fans opinions. If I ever come across as I dick I apologise as it's never intended, that's the issues with text based replies as you add in the narrative you want. Like you were took as being arsey yet you say you weren't being. 

8 minutes ago, Archie Graveluth said:

I get that I truly do but this isn't FMH to me. Put it this way FMM has this super engine which is "realistic "lol"" but what else? Engine wise what does the EME have to make it worthwhile? 

It's prettier and runs differently to the OME but it has less features than the PSP and no features to make it truely unique, to me it just brings nothing to the table compared to what we've always had but negative issues. If it had all these brand spanking new tactical options to make it stand out compared to the OME for example I could see why I should compromise but when they are the same more or less in gameplay I don't see the advantage or the appeal bar the stigma of the EME being harder which is frankly a myth.

I don't find the 2016 engine fun at all, I personally hands down enjoy the OME more, yet I feel I should be playing the EME which leads to frustration. Speed wise the EME is a lot better than it was and I've put up with it more this year yet it's not fun to me. For whatever reason I don't enjoy the EME like I have done any other engine and that's not just speed relating. The EME has so many issues I struggle to over look like lack of control, long shots, the actual stats, how often own goals happen, how daft the highlights, how stupidly inconsistent it is and I could go on. Basically the EME just isn't fun to experience and I know many feel that way yet the OME is 3 years old and obsolete.

I want a hybrid I guess haha

If you have the time, create a poll asking if people use:

• EME with commentary only
  • EME with visual highlights
  • OME with commentary only
  • OME with visual highlights

And if we can have more than one question per topic, another poll regarding speed. I bet you'd be surprised with the outcome.

Everyone on here needs to calm down. I think overall SI have given us a lot of features which were requested. I think we are all disappointed by the absence of any tactical additions but we can't have it all. @Ashez no offence but I think you are in the minority with your views on the two engines. Like SI employees have already said if the Original engine was much more detailed it wouldn't be the original engine. 

My views: the features that have been dropped look brilliant and appear to have a more relevant affect on gameplay than coaches did. One miscellaneous thing that bugs me is the absence of squad numbers, but SI ruled and footedness a year ago and here it is so maybe that might happen next year. Still no mention of what they've done regarding u23 teams in the Checkatrade trophy so I'm assuming they haven't put much effort into that one. Pleased that Brexit is involved in some way. I didn't want them to waste space fleshing it out, but there is enough for it to be meaningful. It will have more of an effect than people think because it encourages home growing players.

1 minute ago, Archie Graveluth said:

If you have the time, create a poll asking if people use:

• EME with commentary only
  • EME with visual highlights
  • OME with commentary only
  • OME with visual highlights

And if we can have more than one question per topic, another poll regarding speed. I bet you'd be surprised with the outcome.

That wouldn't work though, as visuals off on the EME makes no positive differences who'd bother playing that way. I've always played com only but on the EME I don't as it gives no reason to.

1 hour ago, Jack Joyce said:

The players you mentioned will have issues for different reasons: one will struggle to cut inside because of their foot, and the other wont be fully comfortable in the role. Retraining is a good idea to help the 'yellow' player though.

Does that answer your question? If not can you reword it please.

Has retraining players positions been improved this year?

On previous versions you can have an under 21 player who is competent in a number of positions but can't be retrained to become accomplished.

Any news on different stadium templates? I got very tired of looking at the same one in the previous 2 editions (playing since 2008)

Old versions used to have different stadium templates (until 2012?)

Just now, skulture said:

Any news on different stadium templates? I got very tired of looking at the same one in the previous 2 editions (playing since 2008)

Old versions used to have different stadium templates (until 2012?)

Let me guess, you switched from iOS to Android? Android should now have the same varying stadiums as iOS.

Just now, Alari said:

Let me guess, you switched from iOS to Android? Android should now have the same varying stadiums as iOS.

Yes correct. I stopped using iphones in 2012. Anyway, I'm very happy you guys put in the extra work for the Android guys! Nice, instabuy at midnight. 

Also, when is the release hour in the play store for FMM17?

1 minute ago, skulture said:

Yes correct. I stopped using iphones in 2012. Anyway, I'm very happy you guys put in the extra work for the Android guys! Nice, instabuy at midnight. 

Also, when is the release hour in the play store for FMM17?

Can't say for sure, but someone on these forums are likely to make a thread as soon as it's available.

Just now, Jack Joyce said:

Can't say for sure, but someone on these forums are likely to make a thread as soon as it's available.

Keen to see if the release will happen around midnight GMT maybe?

1 minute ago, skulture said:

My two cents here, would be cool to preorder FMM17, with an automatic download at midnight. C'mon google :D

Apple won't allow it, Alari said a few days back :) 

1 hour ago, Archie Graveluth said:

@Alari

So, with commentary only with the EME, it would be good?

About the Nexus 5 vs Samsung J5 (2016), if you could check this link you can see a technical comparison between the two. Would be great if you could spare a minute to check it. :)

For our purposes i suspect the N5 will be slightly faster but can't confirm. It has no SD card slot which to me would be a dealbreaker for a personal device as I need my music with but that may not be a concern to you.

Just ran a match EME commentary only (very fast) on the N5 here and it took 1 min 40 seconds, the commentary was reasonably snappy but still just readable.

Edited by Alari
38 minutes ago, Parissainr said:

I have an iPod 5 with iOS 8

Can i play the game? I know it can Be more slow.

This is above min spec.

15 minutes ago, Alari said:

For our purposes i suspect the N5 will be slightly faster but can't confirm. It has no SD card slot which to me would be a dealbreaker for a personal device as I need my music with but that may not be a concern to you.

Just ran a match EME commentary only (very fast) on the N5 here and it took 1 min 40 seconds, the commentary was reasonably snappy but still just readable.

The Samsungs have come a long way though. New J5 processor should be close to what the N5 has simply due to being newer.

One simple question - reaching the champions league/europa league group stage have any influence in club finances or not?

Without it playing polish or turkish league will be pointless.

One question for team behind this lovely game....is there a change in some future that there will be more english lower leagues included in this game??  :D