Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2018 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

Just now, Acidsparxx said:

The amount of clean sheets were mental!

I honestly dont know how you all get so many!

I need to do more testing.

Tbh it was pretty easy. If i don't lose the ball they can't score? So i went for possesion, invested in a really strong midfield with quick strikers for the break away. Worked out well :) 

Congrats everyone! 

Now I want to see these cheap defenders Iscouted and showcased!!! Appears some beasts were found so let's see them!

19 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Congrats everyone! 

Now I want to see these cheap defenders Iscouted and showcased!!! Appears some beasts were found so let's see them!

Mine were no beasts....more guinea pigs really.

4 hours ago, samhardy said:

He managed 33 clean sheets. Just 1 more and he would have beaten Mr.M's score on a league points tie-break and got a draw from this game

:'( FMM can be so cruel :'(

Congrats @PriZe I'd like to say I'll get the next one but not really sure I will :unamused:

Lovely write up @samhardy apart from where I was mentioned and killer graphics @FuddledFox also apart from where I was mentioned. Terrible start to my VPL.

My confidence is at an all time low. I could do with a motivational speaker to get my spirits back to BG levels :( anyone interested pls PM me. 

6 hours ago, Ashez said:

Congrats everyone! 

My GK

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180225-100752.thumb.png.0f9a9c1803a2061919f99532c2a1a6ae.png

Two CBs

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180225-100924.thumb.png.64027f44c2812d98f5a0ebd65da266e8.pngScreenshot_20180225-100916.thumb.png.4e95dd99db3430b32f5896847e1c5b6c.png

Non-green Def sub

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180225-100857.thumb.png.95a29d3f5550eb3c91ac147115d3e997.png

Especially this non-green versatile "defender" came in super handy. 

My CB pairing were pretty decent as well, not very pacy which was always hard to find but pretty solid in the air. Just unfortunate I couldn't have gotten 1 extra clean sheet out of them. 

GK ultra solid as well, he showed more greens as the season progressed and without doubt my best buy as I really didn't like any of the alternatives. 

Edited by BatiGoal
4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

:'( FMM can be so cruel :'(

Tbh they way this league is setup you have more room for error :P 

8 hours ago, Ashez said:

Congrats everyone! 

Goalkeeper

tHzTNgI.png

Solid as a rock!

CB's

XZPWVzd.png

amazing kid. 19 and look at those greens.,

sTU46tU.png

Old but solid

LB/Rb 

oBPTKrE.png

did the job nothing fancy. Picked him as well for the yellow CB spot.

kCfFlXC.png

looked better when i got him. When he wasn't injured he was a solid FB

53 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Same here, had Nieff as well but was out injured for 2 months. Struggled somewhat to keep a fit backline during the challenge. 

Phew! I needed that! Great write up @samhardy and amazing performance @PriZe. Unlucky @BatiGoal too, we all know you'll come back swinging! 

I went for possession play too, and i generally had it on contain rather than anything more defensive as I wanted to keep the ball as far away from our goal as possible...  

Seems almost everyone went for Ryan Donk.....me also!

Gk...tried in vein to get Stekelenberg but ended up with this pile of crap instead.

Screenshot_2018-02-25-09-39-22.thumb.png.e332fb040ea8eebb62f11463e33febc2.png

My 2 CB's...

Screenshot_2018-02-25-09-40-37.thumb.png.608cc705bdf5da1acfde4ac89e28b33e.png

Screenshot_2018-02-25-09-40-32.thumb.png.e169608771c450e83421e54bb5cf7131.png

As you can see massively under performed.

And the the fullbacks...

Screenshot_2018-02-25-09-42-23.thumb.png.52f69dfc4984a9e92b59060fa3b977d4.png

Screenshot_2018-02-25-09-42-17.thumb.png.cf47e8795c923c746fb4bdd37b1f9775.png

Ligeon was a free, both he and Dijks got plenty of assists but ultimately....im pants at defending.

@PriZe Hoogma looks class mate.

On 22-2-2018 at 00:23, BatiGoal said:

The only thing you can believe is that I'm going to win this competition one way or another. 

What is your game plan now? Facing Real and Foxy :O you might be out after the two upcoming challenges. That would be something... nr1 manager out of the league :O the embarrassment :O

9 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

My GK

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20180225-100752.thumb.png.0f9a9c1803a2061919f99532c2a1a6ae.png

Two CBs

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20180225-100924.thumb.png.64027f44c2812d98f5a0ebd65da266e8.pngScreenshot_20180225-100916.thumb.png.4e95dd99db3430b32f5896847e1c5b6c.png

Non-green Def sub

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20180225-100857.thumb.png.95a29d3f5550eb3c91ac147115d3e997.png

Especially this non-green versatile "defender" came in super handy. 

My CB pairing were pretty decent as well, not very pacy which was always hard to find but pretty solid in the air. Just unfortunate I couldn't have gotten 1 extra clean sheet out of them. 

GK ultra solid as well, he showed more greens as the season progressed and without doubt my best buy as I really didn't like any of the alternatives. 

That keeper looks an ace find!

6 hours ago, PriZe said:

Tbh they way this league is setup you have more room for error :P 

Goalkeeper

tHzTNgI.png

Solid as a rock!

CB's

XZPWVzd.png

amazing kid. 19 and look at those greens.,

sTU46tU.png

Old but solid

LB/Rb 

oBPTKrE.png

kCfFlXC.png

looked better when i got him. When he wasn't injured he was a solid FB

Hoogma :O

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

What is your game plan now? Facing Real and Foxy :O you might be out after the two upcoming challenges. That would be something... nr1 manager out of the league :O the embarrassment :O

Unchanged. Trying to win :)

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

Not for the first time in my life I peaked to early:( so nothing to worry about with me Bati

49 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Hoogma :O

Nice one isn't it :D

added 0 minutes later
33 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Not for the first time in my life I peaked to early:( so nothing to worry about with me Bati

:@ kick @BatiGoalout of the competition foxy!

added 0 minutes later
36 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

:laugh:(y)

So a win, but nowhere near as good as i would have liked, but I chose to go balanced and my choices were terrible but unlucky RR, neither of us played our A game.

Great write up Sam and foxy graphics inc doing wonders again

Bring it on Titjes I'm waiting 

Taff Vs @Titjes I'm hoping to pull off another win, but the young Belgiun has something to prove after this weeks action, so could be a surprise upset against the king of bottling it

@samhardy vs @Acidsparxx I'm sorry Acid, but he is one of the top competitors on the site and there aren't many who can match him so i have to give this one the Sam

@kts365 vs @FuddledFox Both are hungry to get up that League table and they'll both fight hard but I think the Fox has been sharpening his claws and is ready to devour KTS

@Real_Random vs @BatiGoal Normally I'd go with the Dutchman but he's rattled after the last round and I think this could be the perfect time for the Australian Viper to strike

@PriZe vs @Mr.Manager this will be the matchup of the week with both competitors showing how good they are in the previous round.  Mr. Manager claims to be rusty but there are no signs of it, while we all know this is one kung fu kicking gun toting panda so I can't wait for this one