Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Putzy

Football Manager 2019 Mobile Screenshots

fmm19-screenshots.png

All the Football Manager Mobile 2019 screenshots from the official Football Manager Mobile website.

We'll keep this updated when anything new pops up!

1-Club selection_0.jpg 2-Squad Screen_0.jpg

3-Tactics Screen_1.jpg 4-Player Profile_0.jpg

5-Match Engine_0.jpg

---------- Added on 12th October ----------

watford-info.PNG watford-tactics.PNG

schalke-tactics.PNG stuttgart-match.PNG

---------- Added on 30th October ----------

DqxWXMlX4AMqR9Z.jpg DqxXuW6WwAATO1V.jpg

DqxXvEEXcAANvjs.jpg DqxY6WRWkAEg3ny.jpg

DqxY7pbX4AAX8lT.jpg Dqxa7dcXgAE-MJx.jpg

DqxcKtmWwAEieRp.jpg DqxdUbcXgAoA5TS.jpg

DqxefQ2WoAACxSd.jpg DqxfvsyXQAAso-j.jpg

2 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Please do note these are 'work in progress' screenshots and not final ....

Yes, this is important to note that things are subject to change. I'll add a note. :) 

3 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

You better not take that training away! 😂

Just now, Nucleus said:

You better not take that training away! 😂

Starts to speak before people in dark suits shuffle him out of the room ....

(sorry can't discuss features which might or might not exist at this time - can't wait until I'm able to though :D )

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

Sod training we might be able to see replays of our little dots!!!!

Image result for tumbleweed gif

Yeah ok training is definitely more exciting :) 

Haha you want the replays for your gifs!

I’d love it if the training additions got removed. It’d be trolling at its best 😭

2 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Like what I am seeing so far. Training needed a revamp so I am pleased that this has been looked at this year and from a content point of view REPLAYS!!!

Will VAR feature in mobile?

Just to stress these screens are mainly to give an idea of the feel of the game, I wouldn't necessarily read too much into them at this point (and we definitely can't answer any questions, sorry!)

We'd love to hear what you guys think of the overall look especially at this point as it's stylistically a bit of a departure from previous editions.

Oh my. Speechless. Well almost. 

❤️ Training - although I hope it's a full overhaul, not just that in the off-season, but I would still take that if that's all it is.

❤️ Replays - I've mentioned that several times as something I'd love.

❤️ Squad status - none of us thought about that in recent discussions on possible new features (like this one from @Nucleus), but that would be awesome.

So excited! The only thing I'm not fond of in those screenshots is the colour scheme for the attributes. I guess I'm too attached to the current colours (seriously, it's weird, but when I see the attributes with the current colours after I haven't played for a while, I get an endorphin rush or something, I guess it's to do with addiction maybe). I guess I'll adjust to the new colours...

YES!! Finally a revamp to training! I've been hoping for this for yearsssss

Tbh i get why you would add VAR because it’s there irl, but to have a game make a faulty decision and then remedy that by VAR😂😂 that would be a thing😂😂

@Alari buzzkill😝

I think initially it looks and feels very good with better detail and interesting ideas that show maybe someone has been listening, I wonder if the INT means they have been selected rather than they have earned a Cap, that would be nice when managing an INT team, knowing who is already selected for the team, instead of going through every individual seeing if he has been selected for his country.

To be truthful, as long as it works and it gives me the hours of pleasure playing it like all other versions, then I'm buying it, regards of price, date or comments, it's the only decent thing to do than watch Coronation street, Emmerdale or some Celebrity Crap depending on the time of year, PERIOD!!!!!!

35 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

I think initially it looks and feels very good with better detail and interesting ideas that show maybe someone has been listening, I wonder if the INT means they have been selected rather than they have earned a Cap, that would be nice when managing an INT team, knowing who is already selected for the team, instead of going through every individual seeing if he has been selected for his country.

To be truthful, as long as it works and it gives me the hours of pleasure playing it like all other versions, then I'm buying it, regards of price, date or comments, it's the only decent thing to do than watch Coronation street, Emmerdale or some Celebrity Crap depending on the time of year, PERIOD!!!!!!

I think "INT" means intensity 

35 minutes ago, Dar J said:

I think "INT" means intensity 

Or, possibly Intensive - as in "This player is having intensive training". I believe that's a thing on the PC FM.

I know I sound like a negative ninny, but I don’t like the look of it. I mean, I’ll still buy it etc, but the look isn’t for me. But then if I’m the only one who doesn’t then who cares?