Find results in...

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

Rangers FC..

12/13: League Two Champions

13/14: League One Champions

15/16: Championship Champions

20/21: Scottish Premiership Champions

Which Premier League team should I purposely get demoted without getting fired and then do the Ranger's climb back to the top?

2 minutes ago, Jjeffriz said:

Rangers FC..

Which Premier League team should I purposely get demoted without getting fired and then do the Ranger's climb back to the top?

Liverpool as they are well on the way to going down anyway.

3 hours ago, Jjeffriz said:

Rangers FC..

Don't see how you could get any team down to League Two without getting fired due to the expectations. Apart from Newcastle, obviously. 

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

Don't see how you could get any team down to League Two without getting fired due to the expectations. Apart from Newcastle, obviously. 

🤬🤬what do you mean? Best team in the world Mr Tree!

2 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

There’s an unlockable that means you can’t get sacked isn’t there?

2 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Unsackable thingy will do it

Just now, FuddledFox said:

There’s an unlockable that means you can’t get sacked isn’t there?

Ahhh. That'd be a fun three seasons of Board Confidence Updates. "Mr Ashley would like you to know that he's very disappointed in you. But, as he can't be bothered to find anyone better, he's willing to give you (yet) another chance to turn things around."

15 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Ahhh. That'd be a fun three seasons of Board Confidence Updates. "Mr Ashley would like you to know that he's very disappointed in you. But, as he can't be bothered to find anyone better, he's willing to give you (yet) another chance to turn things around."

A lot like the real one then

2 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Lmao is that what the board will say everytime?

I can imagine during those board meetings..

"We gonna have to get our club a new manager."

"We can't. The fucker paid SI for that shitty unsackable thingy, there's nothing we can do but brace ourselves."

"Shit, we're on the receiving end of another shitty experiment huh."

"Uh-huh, hopefully this too shall pass.."

48 minutes ago, Jjeffriz said:

Lmao is that what the board will say everytime?

I can imagine during those board meetings..

"We gonna have to get our club a new manager."

"We can't. The fucker paid SI for that shitty unsackable thingy, there's nothing we can do but brace ourselves."

"Shit, we're on the receiving end of another shitty experiment huh."

"Uh-huh, hopefully this too shall pass.."

Hey look at the bright side. That mf will bring you back to the Premier League 😂

4 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Hey look at the bright side. That mf will bring you back to the Premier League 😂

I dunno man, last time I did some experimenting on FM, I quit half way and now they're stuck in a limbo. Without a working gpu, they might've thought I ditched FM to play Madden or something 🤣

They are probably somewhere in the harddisk screaming "Notice me senpai!!"

This guy is the best striker I’ve used this year. Way better than Erling Braut Haaland and Maxi Gomez.

1820A761-B1BE-40E7-B7F8-9160999906DD.thumb.png.7f3703d58945c786c33a98fc5d4dbbc8.png

He’s not even fully developed and look at his performance

Spoiler

F596E8F1-259F-484F-90C5-B50C073CACD0.thumb.png.97d4d1dfe4ec9fe3aafdf83374fbb51f.png

13 minutes ago, SlyViper said:

What's everyone favorite uncommon teams to manage?

Any team in Wales is fun and I will manage there this season again. Not one team sticks out to me as an uncommon one 🤔

52 minutes ago, SlyViper said:

Cruz Azul, Liga MX

Edited by Schwantz34
7 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

EBB2A473-F200-4A96-9645-35354C2A197B.thumb.jpeg.5a91d71cb98f6a45ea033677ff606d64.jpeg

I really hope SI would give Foden the striker and both wide midfield position. Yellow/orange at least would be good

I never knew "3" was a right hand side of midfield position...

15 hours ago, Nikolaosrokos said:

I once did a swansea save on FMM18 and then a Stuttgart* one on FMM19

I didn't enjoy Swansea, that was my first ever try on the new FMM21.
I did like taking Bolton back to the Premier League again

On 10/03/2021 at 18:28, SlyViper said:

In the past I've really enjoyed Forest Green Rovers, Suwon Bluewings, any team in the Northern Irish third tier (the seasons here are brutal), and honestly I would love to manage the Atalanta reserve team. There are a ton of really good players bumbling around in there that could probably make another competitive serie A side. 

3 minutes ago, hhooo said:

In the past I've really enjoyed Forest Green Rovers, Suwon Bluewings, any team in the Northern Irish third tier (the seasons here are brutal), and honestly I would love to manage the Atalanta reserve team. There are a ton of really good players bumbling around in there that could probably make another competitive serie A side. 

That gives me memories of a save I had with forest green back in FMM18, simpler times, where I played just for the joy of playing and not doing challenges 😂

32 minutes ago, Rich said:

That gives me memories of a save I had with forest green back in FMM18, simpler times, where I played just for the joy of playing and not doing challenges 😂

What a day. I guess we all love Forest Green

On 10/03/2021 at 10:28, SlyViper said:

I have a strange affinity with Red Star Paris and 1860 Munich, my first two really long term saves