Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Vibe FC - Postponded🚫

2 minutes ago, MyTacticsSuck said:

Oh god I was too late to register

Apologies mate, feel free to follow along - might not be as entertaining but I’d hope it’s something good enough to take you away from reality😄

13 minutes ago, MyTacticsSuck said:

Oh god I was too late to register

Perhaps you (or another non-playing reader) can nominate the “Fan’s Player of the Season” and provide fan disgust at what the owner / manager is doing (“WTF - we lost a game?!”). Could be amusing.

20 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

@Rob - your agent is doing the rounds - see photo below. Instead of getting a new club, you may need a new agent haha

F4E5E99E-F441-45DB-A801-75BFAE478FAD.jpeg.1625b9e6dda060dda9840b10cfc1b24e.jpeg

High five!

4 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Perhaps you (or another non-playing reader) can nominate the “Fan’s Player of the Season” and provide fan disgust at what the owner / manager is doing (“WTF - we lost a game?!”). Could be amusing.

I like that 👏

5 minutes ago, hhooo said:

We had better be playing on overload!  Have I had any shots yet? Who is good at set pieces? 

I don’t think you have to be perfectly honest😂  In terms of set-pieces:

0B149D7A-A0BC-4795-84FC-EAD1EC4F898E.thumb.jpeg.ae66dc8e8624fdd89787b3884483e1f6.jpegBD2EB11C-0C5B-4658-87B5-619991CF7705.thumb.jpeg.a576b4a0f4c6a3d87cc653426aa74e97.jpeg

(@Rich don’t worry you’re on them I just wanted to show the best) Can’t see you stepping up to free kicks just yet @hhooo 😅

13 minutes ago, L_Dotz said:

I don’t think you have to be perfectly honest😂  In terms of set-pieces:

0B149D7A-A0BC-4795-84FC-EAD1EC4F898E.thumb.jpeg.ae66dc8e8624fdd89787b3884483e1f6.jpegBD2EB11C-0C5B-4658-87B5-619991CF7705.thumb.jpeg.a576b4a0f4c6a3d87cc653426aa74e97.jpeg

(@Rich don’t worry you’re on them I just wanted to show the best) Can’t see you stepping up to free kicks just yet @hhooo 😅

Fair enough I guess I need to 'trust the process' or whatever they say about Arteta. Have you subbed yourself on to crunch someone yet? 

Better than 1 in 2 and all from open play sounds good to me! I/he/we (?) are obviously being managed really well gaffer 😉, I think this might be a development season for Davies 😋

26 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Fair enough I guess I need to 'trust the process' or whatever they say about Arteta. Have you subbed yourself on to crunch someone yet? 

There has been a few heated exchanges on the sideline😅

15 minutes ago, StuartM said:

Better than 1 in 2 and all from open play sounds good to me! I/he/we (?) are obviously being managed really well gaffer 😉, I think this might be a development season for Davies 😋

Why thank you😄 I only put the players on the pitch, credit goes to the lads out there👏

21 minutes ago, L_Dotz said:

There has been a few heated exchanges on the sideline😅

Why thank you😄 I only put the players on the pitch, credit goes to the lads out there👏

Glad to see Lamela as the true spiritual successor to Redknapp

4 hours ago, L_Dotz said:

We’re almost at the midway point of the season but we have some news before we get down to the mid-season review. @Titjes/Sir Titjes has been approached by 2 teams. Interested?

Hide contents

200E4525-A115-4BD7-B9EE-AA7B7C9B30B7.thumb.png.d84c0a7a8e5e8acbc151f4bab3a71f47.png81C731AD-504E-4E16-ACC3-609CA07F5EA3.thumb.jpeg.5ebfc7ae366e298e3983e65614660629.jpeg

I'm staying 😁

5 goals conceded in 9 games 😎

Thats why im the "1st team’s 16 year old prodigy"

Edited by YungGaffer
Forgot to add something
16 minutes ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

He's so creative that he's even written a 3-act opera while sitting on the bench

Ouch. Burn.

Edited by DanEnglish

Picking up where we left off, @Albionic/Shaw has had an offer submitted for him from a German side. Will he be following the steps of many American youngsters before him?

Spoiler

D0BF6B93-867E-4DB8-8AE3-E553B6335A6B.thumb.jpeg.a2a13499f2e6eb3899b2165d9ab47f8e.jpeg

31 minutes ago, L_Dotz said:

Picking up where we left off, @Albionic/Shaw has had an offer submitted for him from a German side. Will he be following the steps of many American youngsters before him?

Hide contents

D0BF6B93-867E-4DB8-8AE3-E553B6335A6B.thumb.jpeg.a2a13499f2e6eb3899b2165d9ab47f8e.jpeg

I will … stay 😁

1 hour ago, L_Dotz said:

Picking up where we left off, @Albionic/Shaw has had an offer submitted for him from a German side.

That’s a very low value bid. Just £45k for a promising 19 year old CB?! The other two players had bids of +£1m !!!

39 minutes ago, L_Dotz said:

@DanEnglish is about to have a lot more time to put his gift of creativity to use…

Ah. That’s bad news. I’d just started giving better performances on the pitch as well, as my average rating rose from 6.6 to almost 7.0.

A broken leg isn’t that bad right? You don’t need both legs to play football, and I am two footed, so probably would be just as rubbish in central midfield with one leg as when I was playing with two?!

3 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

That’s a very low value bid. Just £45k for a promising 19 year old CB?! The other two players had bids of +£1m !!!

Ah. That’s bad news. I’d just started giving better performances on the pitch as well, as my average rating rose from 6.6 to almost 7.0.

A broken leg isn’t that bad right? You don’t need both legs to play football, and I am two footed, so probably would be just as rubbish in central midfield with one leg as when I was playing with two?!

It does make me wonder how @JamesVilla/E’Ajude was only out for 6 months and you’re out for 9?🤔

4 minutes ago, L_Dotz said:

Just want to congratulate @Rich/Davies on making his international debut for Wales!👏

Hide contents

ACA3FFC5-CA44-440A-B4B3-0E86CE1F1120.thumb.jpeg.8b6216ee8445f62ef4633ed42643aebb.jpegC5153EE6-1B60-4243-86B3-1F1226790ECC.thumb.jpeg.ae65303c013e79784e95c383efc2910f.jpeg

What a man! No surprise that we beat Germany as well. 

28 minutes ago, L_Dotz said:

Just want to congratulate @Rich/Davies on making his international debut for Wales!👏

He only got a 6 match rating vs Germany ... so Welsh fans haven’t seen the best if him given @Rich Davies monster 9.00 average rating in the league. Rising star.

7 minutes ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

Hey @L_Dotz

I've gotten us a sponsor

6xkt7bxrka571.jpg.04b561c17bad56b2549b65635647d7e7.jpg
Portable Fish Inc

Gives people the benefits of fish in a portable package

Amazing! @Daejeoncitizenworship doing work off and on the pitch - can’t wait to see this on next season's kit😍

4 games left of the season but the drama doesn’t quite stop - @leedsunited87/the Tank has been offered the opportunity to join some very interesting teams.

Spoiler

D1477C58-2CB5-4D3E-92DC-25EEFCBADF38.thumb.jpeg.eaf390d5eb4aa516112949fbfeb1ae7a.jpeg450999B5-6C2E-4F95-8823-907F8577C600.thumb.jpeg.7b6ab80ec9886b00d9995bbc529ff6ba.jpeg

Edited by L_Dotz

I’ve realised that if I step away from the game each time there’s a transfer bid and wait for the person at hand to answer it’ll take forever to get through this save, so I’m going to do this now and see what people think. Give me your transfer preferences. Are there teams that you’d like to see your player sign for? A childhood dream? Maybe a particular league? Maybe you don’t want to leave at all for now and would like to listen to offers later on. I can change this for you at any point during this save. I will tag everyone and will give people some time to respond so that we can move things forward and get onto season 2. If I haven’t heard in 24 hours I would presume that the person has lost interest in the save and will accept any offer that’s presented to me - unless you guys think that’s unfair. Interaction with the people involved is crucial to the fun and if that’s not there, then what’s the point? Remember, if you leave it doesn’t mean that you’re going to miss out on the fun as I will make sure to provide you with updates to see how your player is getting on, unless you don’t want me to. I’ll list everyone below and write up the transfer preference next to their name so I can refer to it if needs be. 

@YungGaffer/Yashin - Only after winning Champo

@Frimpong Evans/Evans - Not for sale

@hhooo/Lahm-Peters - Not for sale

@Daejeoncitizenworship/Williams - Only Union Berlin or Holsten Kiel

@Albionic/Shaw - Gaffer’s choice

@MertNobre/Cügrül - Not for sale

@Rob/Amazeballs - Gaffer’s choice

@Rehans/Panjaitan - Only Tottenham (after 4th season)

@DanEnglish/ English - Not for sale

@Titjes/Sir Titjes - UCL Sides (after 3rd Season)

@broodje kip/Sandwich - Only Man City

@leedsunited87/the Tank - Not for sale

@Kun Aguero/Zlatan - UCL Sides (after 3rd Season)

@Rhewi/Fuchs - End of season/Bosman

@JamesVilla/E’Ajude - UCL Sides (after 3rd Season) or Aston Villa

@Woody/Woody - Only Newcastle

@Rich/Davies - Only Newcastle

@StuartM/Booth - Not for sale

Edited by L_Dotz