Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

9 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Its so much better isn't it, just the logos, pictures, shirts just add that extra something to FM, love the new layout 

The real names do make a big difference for me as it just looks so unprofessional with random funny names showing up in some leagues. In some ways it’d almost be better if all the names were slightly off like in Pro Evo. I mean Man UFC just really stands out as shit when you look at the league table.

Man U kicked off a couple of years ago due to copyright and such which seems to be a big factor in why sites can’t share the official graphics etc anymore. I suppose Si have little choice other than to go this way and I guess the name they’ve picked for them is as close to the original as you can get.

I think I'm the first person to open a ticket in their new bug tracker...

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-mobile-bugs-tracker/technical-support/android/game-all-stretchy-on-samsung-s20-r3774/

Also, the new folder select thing on Android is going to make it harder for users of my app. I'm going to have to add something for the user to store the location of the files as there is no longer any default...

24 minutes ago, VinnieV said:

Yes, ive copied the changes.txt to documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022 mobile and to Android\Data\com.sega.soccer.manager\files and then loaded the game and reloaded the skin through settings but the names didnt change.

Edit: I found the folder 😊

Edited by DutchTony

How is it running with 5 leagues ? Does game seem slower or phone get hot ? Just seems too good added another playable league and no issues .. 

4 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

How is it running with 5 leagues ? Does game seem slower or phone get hot ? Just seems too good added another playable league and no issues .. 

Don't think many people will be able to comment on this until they are a few seasons in 

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

I think I'm the first person to open a ticket in their new bug tracker...

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-mobile-bugs-tracker/technical-support/android/game-all-stretchy-on-samsung-s20-r3774/

Also, the new folder select thing on Android is going to make it harder for users of my app. I'm going to have to add something for the user to store the location of the files as there is no longer any default...

Okay, I got rid of the stretch. This is what I pasted on the Ticket above, posting it here in case anyone has the same problem:

Just got out of a meeting and I managed to solve it.

I went to the Display > Full Screen Apps in the Android settings and turned FMM22 on (I had that on for earlier versions too). That didn't change anything, so then I reloaded the skin in the FMM22 User Interface settings and restarted the phone. When it restarted I got the expected display.

I'm not sure if the fix was actually setting it to a full screen app or whether it was just the reloading the skin and restarting part that did the trick. But anyway, my issue has been resolved and hopefully that might help others if they run into it.

20 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Working perfectly here! 

P.s the pink colour sucks 😭 😭 😭 

added 0 minutes later
3 hours ago, Estebannero said:

Evening all. Do the number of nations/leagues not impact game speed this year? I don't seem to have been given any inclination.  

Not at all 

Okay, I got rid of the stretch. This is what I pasted on the Ticket above, posting it here in case anyone has the same problem:

Just got out of a meeting and I managed to solve it.

I went to the Display > Full Screen Apps in the Android settings and turned FMM22 on (I had that on for earlier versions too). That didn't change anything, so then I reloaded the skin in the FMM22 User Interface settings and restarted the phone. When it restarted I got the expected display.

I'm not sure if the fix was actually setting it to a full screen app or whether it was just the reloading the skin and restarting part that did the trick. But anyway, my issue has been resolved and hopefully that might help others if they run into it.

Have updated the ticked to say the solution only works until the app is closed fully and then it's all stretchy again next time you start it, so you have to reload the skin and restart the phone again...

49 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Have updated the ticked to say the solution only works until the app is closed fully and then it's all stretchy again next time you start it, so you have to reload the skin and restart the phone again...

I found this while playing around settings, check if it helps! 

Screenshot_2021-11-09-04-07-49-155_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

1 minute ago, Thintalltolu said:

I found this while playing around settings, check if it helps! 

Screenshot_2021-11-09-04-07-49-155_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Thanks mate, although that's what I'm using. I have the Stretch Display turned on (otherwise it is a tiny square about a 5th of the screen). But it's stretching too much. The only way I have to fix it so far is to hit the Reload Skin button on that screen and restart my phone. 

After a couple of years off from FMM, dived head first into FMM2022

Starting off with Stirling Albion in the Scottish leagues - hoping for a long career and to bring them to the top!

Anyone else having an issue where your save will duplicate into an extra file? Also is Venezia not licensed this year? The official kits showed up earlier but aren’t showing up now.

Thanks mate, although that's what I'm using. I have the Stretch Display turned on (otherwise it is a tiny square about a 5th of the screen). But it's stretching too much. The only way I have to fix it so far is to hit the Reload Skin button on that screen and restart my phone. 

Hope update comes soon! 

Is it just my save or Chelsea is goal shy this year?

Is it with me or the game is slow for everybody who started playing? At times I have to double/ triple tap on the icon in corner of the screen to sub-in or make changes to tactic. 

Overall, just feel the game is not buttery-smooth like last year's. 

Ps. I am playing on iOS. 

7 hours ago, Alfredo88 said:

Trequartista in the Forward position is pretty dope!

Not liking the bright pink!

Better than this year? That surely would be game breaking 

2 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Better than this year? That surely would be game breaking 

It does seem better, I have Foden scoring 6 and assisting 4 in 7 games playing as a Trequartista in AMC position even with Haaland in front of him.

Just now, Kun Aguero said:

It does seem better, I have Foden scoring 6 and assisting 4 in 7 games playing as a Trequartista in AMC position even with Haaland in front of him.

Sounds great. Maybe someone with higher aerial like Havertz would be abnormal.

I think some people from PC version said that Foden has PA of: (Don’t open if you don’t want to see players potentials)

Spoiler

While Havertz has:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Thintalltolu said:

Hope update comes soon! 

Is it just my save or Chelsea is goal shy this year?

Yeah really wanting an update fixing that. Although, I haven't really played the game yet! I wonder if last year's tactics will work...

23 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Yeah really wanting an update fixing that. Although, I haven't really played the game yet! I wonder if last year's tactics will work...

I'm using a version of my Amorim tactic that's only slightly tweaked and that's started well.

8 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Goad to hear you got fired from your workplace today.

I will be this week as nothing will get done 😂

15 minutes ago, Rich said:

A full day of playing FMM today 💪🏻

I'm literally playing the PC version and the handheld version at the same time. Did you start with Newcastle?