Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Weirdest things on FMH2013

Dec

Which team are you playing in?

Also, what was the start date of game, remember Spain & England have odd timings and scheduling when compared to each other, it's possible there was a round before that you missed...

Or that there's a rule where newly promoted clubs to Segunda Div B don't play...

Tenerife. Who were playing in the LIGA BBVA in 2009/10 and are only just relegated into the 3rd tier.

And I have Spain and Portugal loaded, it started early June as any other game does.

I've had that before, didn't realise till like first round of Italian Cup and since I was in the lower leagues I'd have had to qualify so wasn't in it for some reason, can't remember if it was this years game or last though.

Oh when I was at Athletico I noticed the 'B' team never played any matches, despite all the other 'B' teams playing matches and then as soon as I left they started playing matches again. I didn't have Spain loaded as my first league.

Oh when I was at Athletico I noticed the 'B' team never played any matches, despite all the other 'B' teams playing matches and then as soon as I left they started playing matches again. I didn't have Spain loaded as my first league.

That's what happens if you don't have Spain loaded as your main league (or the case with any other team like that) Simulated matches only occur in AI teams sadly...

They really should make it so that there are matchdays and stuff for "B" Teams and Reserve Sides, aswell as making it so that average age is lower (eg. Barca "B", Dortmund II, Castilla, Atletico "B", Bilbao Athletic all have very high average age for grey players... maybe 24/25/26 as opposed to Man City Reserves who would have an average age of 18 or lower)

He's all green apart from Shooting (5), Aggression (4), Leadership (4) and Creativity (10). The rest is mostly 20's, a 16, a 17 and a 18. Could it be that points have been deducted from shooting in order to fit other stats? And no, it's not Girolamo.

What's happened is what happened to a Falcao someone had, there's a screenie, it dropped him to 6 shooting but he still scored like mad due to 20 Heading...

The stats that glitched was shooting so I can only assume it happens when there's a certain run of form which then has a glitched multiplier effect causing huge devastation on your shooting stat...

Falcao. Shooting 7

Can someone tell me what happened? It seems to have happened overnight, but he's still scoring goals though

Not just that but aston villa paying 65mil for him lol

heres one ive found its not really weird but im rochdale and my player has been tipped for an england cap, im only in league 2 but good for him hope he gets it :)

original-7749d9830488b4b28903096903c2e2c5.png

Screenshot_2013-04-22-22-28-50_zps8d783f14.png

Screenshot_2013-04-22-22-29-12_zpsb32afbd9.png

17 goals shown on the first screen, but 20 goals are scored.

But 20 goals are shown in the second.

I already know its a known glitch.

Just thought it was pretty weird regardless.

Screenshot_2013-04-23-10-16-58.png

This is my Cristiano Ronaldo regen in my Liverpool save. He appears to have disappeared off the face of the Earth between 20/21 and 29/30. Strange that, because I seem to remember him playing quite well for me during those seasons. Also he appears to have moved to Chesterfield when in his prime and then resigned for me. No wonder I ended up shipping him off to Juve when he got too old.

Might want to sell the other Mr. Steele and keep Gerrard's regen :P

To avoid confusion...

"Steele passes it to Steele!

Steele jinks it past a defender

Steele can't find space to shoot so he sets up Steele instead.

Steele shoots!

GOAL!!! FOR RANGERS!!

Steele is providing the creative spark!
That's Steele's hat trick!"

Imagine that :P