Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Join our little challengeclub. Tag teams welcome.

51 minutes ago, Taff said:

That is unless the likes of @Ashez and @BatiGoal decide to form a team then we might as well all back our bags and go home

You think I'm crazy? With the turnaround time of @Ashez at each job I'm staying nowhere near this man :laugh:

7 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Haha @Taff cool that you made the teams here, cant you team up with @Real_Random ?

I thought I saw his name here somewhere but not sure how much time he can dedicate 

plus we are now sworn rivals on FMM17

Just now, scratch99 said:

Hehe, I'm happy, but you may not be in the near future! :) 

depends which turn it is, @scratch99 has a crazy habit of going success, fail success, fail, success etc 

so hopefully he's in one of his good moods

36 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

You think I'm crazy? With the turnaround time of @Ashez at each job I'm staying nowhere near this man :laugh:

No chance of AshiGoal then? Likely for the best, Vibe doesn't need a super power running the show ;) 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

No chance of AshiGoal then? Likely for the best, Vibe doesn't need a super power running the show ;) 

I just meant with you two arguing all the time the rest of us should leave before the inevitable team split

download.jpg.f2cc9a5700fec0f634de9927746de692.jpg BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

You're familiar with the WWE right? It's simple and engaging story telling! You create the unlikely partnership and watch the power battle follow, if they reach the top it's only a matter of time until one ego snaps and a battle of the Titans follows with a blow off match of epic proportions just around the corner! 

It works in all media, even comics. Who doesn't love the Justice League and seeing Batman and Superman work together, however secretly all you want is the bond to break and for them to battle. 

Shame it isn't going to happen ;):P 

2 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Sorry have we switched to another forum here or are we still on FMM? battles, Titans and now superheroes!!!!

@scratch99 just be gentle with me please, my first ever dual :'(

Mine too! Blind leading the blind. But FMM loves the romance of that sort of thing, we're sure to win!! 

15 minutes ago, Ashez said:

You're familiar with the WWE right? It's simple and engaging story telling! You create the unlikely partnership and watch the power battle follow, if they reach the top it's only a matter of time until one ego snaps and a battle of the Titans follows with a blow off match of epic proportions just around the corner! 

It works in all media, even comics. Who doesn't love the Justice League and seeing Batman and Superman work together, however secretly all you want is the bond to break and for them to battle. 

Shame it isn't going to happen ;):P 

The Rockers comes to mind

Geeeeez guys, i dont know what we have startet here, but i REALLY has a huge man-crush on this entire forum ????

btw @team Titan you will be destroyed!

59 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Afternoon lads, massive response! Can someone list the teams for me so i can catch up? Cheers guys.

As it stands there are 7 new participants (8 if @Real_Random comes in)

@Mikee1984, @scratch99, @Cockers2505, @Mollers01, @JustM1kePlays, @Granit Xhaxa and myself

I'm happy to be the odd man out, and whether you let the guys decide who their playing with or maybe do a hat pick up to you, I'm happy to join if another member wants in

23 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Sorry mate, only just caught up on this. I'll sit this one out as I'm a bit busy at the mo (including want to focus on finishing my current career!), but i'll be watching with interest!

7 hours ago, Taff said:

As it stands there are 7 new participants (8 if @Real_Random comes in)

@Mikee1984, @scratch99, @Cockers2505, @Mollers01, @JustM1kePlays, @Granit Xhaxa and myself

I'm happy to be the odd man out, and whether you let the guys decide who their playing with or maybe do a hat pick up to you, I'm happy to join if another member wants in

I'll join if you want to team up Taff

On 22/5/2017 at 11:57, Taff said:

If you're happy I am mate, what I'll do is leave it to @AndersJ and @mcandrew003 and if there's an odd number of people you @Mollers01 and @JustM1kePlays team up and I'll sit out

So at the moment it looks like the teams are

the other original teams of

@AndersJ & @Idol

@mcandrew003 & @Brenty92 (if they don't split up like a couple of teenagers)

plus the six new contenders

@Granit Xhaxa & @Mikee1984

@scratch99 & @Cockers2505

@Mollers01 & @JustM1kePlays

Unless the founders want to put these 6 in a hat and draw who they play 

So I'll sit out unless another joins in the meantime if thats ok with everyone

Yes.

granit and mcA is gone.

who joins their mates?

and what are the other teams ?