Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

2 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Which pages are you finding this on and what device and database/league setup are you using?

(if you're running multiple leagues with expanded divisions then there are a LOT more players in 18 than 17 - around double the amount, but moving between pages shouldn't be slower)

I think he didnt update, one of the updates resolved tab issue in my case(galaxy s7)

And now this happened for the second time. I win a race for a player for 9M and I bought him for 4.7M, which was the first offer. Game is broken

Screenshot_20171121-172740.png

Screenshot_20171121-172810.png

16 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

What page did you leave it open on? - we are putting in some changes to how it shares resources with other apps as the newest Android OS seems to play slightly differently to older ones and that might help this (and battery life generally).

Most of the time it's the home or team selection screen. I'll do some testing and keep a note. 

1 hour ago, StueyBTRFC said:

Why did I finish 3rd? Hahah :laugh:

Screenshot_20171121-122911.png

In Serie A head-to-head is the decider when teams are tied on points, followed by GD.

8 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

In Serie A head-to-head is the decider when teams are tied on points, followed by GD.

Fair enough learn something new everyday haha 

l 've found the below bugs in Belgian 2nd Division.

First of all, I need to mention that the league is being played in 2 phases, all teams play each other twice, There's a separate table for each phase and there's a total league table for both phases.

1. After the end of the season, on the msg that I've won the league, it shows the league table of the 1st phase instead of the total.

2. After my last match of the season, I got a msg that I secured a play-off place but this is wrong since the champion is not playing in the playoffs but gets an automatic promotion instead.

3. Also, the rules written in the Rules section for both the phases are messed up and wrong! On first phase rules, it says that 'Top team qualifies for Champions Playoff' and on 2nd phase rules it says that 'Team in 2nd and 3rd position are qualified for European Playoffs' and of course this is not correct since we are talking about a 2nd Division.

I assume these are the rules of the Belgian First division but mistakenly copied on 2nd Division as well.

FMM 2018_2017-11-19-23-11-36.png

FMM 2018_2017-11-19-23-13-07.png

FMM 2018_2017-11-19-23-26-53.png

FMM 2018_2017-11-19-23-27-03.png

24 minutes ago, andrelotti said:

l 've found the below bugs in Belgian 2nd Division.

First of all, I need to mention that the league is being played in 2 phases, all teams play each other twice, There's a separate table for each phase and there's a total league table for both phases.

1. After the end of the season, on the msg that I've won the league, it shows the league table of the 1st phase instead of the total.

2. After my last match of the season, I got a msg that I secured a play-off place but this is wrong since the champion is not playing in the playoffs but gets an automatic promotion instead.

3. Also, the rules written in the Rules section for both the phases are messed up and wrong! On first phase rules, it says that 'Top team qualifies for Champions Playoff' and on 2nd phase rules it says that 'Team in 2nd and 3rd position are qualified for European Playoffs' and of course this is not correct since we are talking about a 2nd Division.

I assume these are the rules of the Belgian First division but mistakenly copied on 2nd Division as well.

FMM 2018_2017-11-19-23-11-36.png

FMM 2018_2017-11-19-23-13-07.png

FMM 2018_2017-11-19-23-26-53.png

FMM 2018_2017-11-19-23-27-03.png

Welcome to the fun and madness that is the Belgian leagues.

1. This may be a bug. I'll look into that.

2 and 3. The top three teams + the promoted team all qualify for the Europa League playoffs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016–17_Belgian_First_Division_B#Structural_changes "The top three teams in the aggregate table besides the promoted team will take part in the Europa League playoffs together with the teams in the 2016–17 Belgian First Division A finishing in positions 7 through 15. "), so you have in fact qualified for playoffs AND the rules page is completely correct.

Don't ask me why on earth the league is structured like this. It's an ... intereseting way of doing it.

30 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Welcome to the fun and madness that is the Belgian leagues.

1. This may be a bug. I'll look into that.

2 and 3. The top three teams + the promoted team all qualify for the Europa League playoffs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016–17_Belgian_First_Division_B#Structural_changes "The top three teams in the aggregate table besides the promoted team will take part in the Europa League playoffs together with the teams in the 2016–17 Belgian First Division A finishing in positions 7 through 15. "), so you have in fact qualified for playoffs AND the rules page is completely correct.

Don't ask me why on earth the league is structured like this. It's an ... intereseting way of doing it.

But when is the Europa League playoffs being played then? I 've proceeded to the next season without playing any games after the league finished.

And now on the next season (haven't played any match yet - I'm still in early July - ) I don't see any playoff games in my Fixtures. :S 

Edited by andrelotti

I don't know if this has been mentioned. At the end of the transfer season I get notifications that transfers have fallen through due  to end of transfer season  for players no offers were made on

12 minutes ago, andrelotti said:

But when is the Europa League playoffs being played then? I 've proceeded to the next season without playing any games after the league finished.

And now on the next season (haven't played any match yet - I'm still in early July - ) I don't see any playoff games in my Fixtures. :S 

Sorry, I believe that I was incorrect, and the Europa League playoff (for some reason) actualy does not include the promoted team. The playoff that the news item was referring to was the champions playoff (which didn't happen as you won both phases). This is a bug and we will look into it.

Here's a new bug.... I thought the penalty rule had changed? It's gone ABBAABBAA etc in all the other games. I'm in 2020 and just went to pens in the FA Cup final...

And it went - A B A B A B A B

12 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

Here's a new bug.... I thought the penalty rule had changed? It's gone ABBAABBAA etc in all the other games. I'm in 2020 and just went to pens in the FA Cup final...

And it went - A B A B A B A B

ABBA is only in certain competitions as it is a trial this year. FA Cup is staying as ABAB. League Cup is ABBA and certain other ones in different countries are too (can't remember all of them off the top of my head).

16 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

I could have sworn the FA Cup had changed too? I thought it applied to all English comps

All EFL competitions have changed, but the FA Cup is run by the FA which is separate from the EFL. Annoyingly complex, it'd make our lives here much easier if they just stayed consistent ;)

On 11/19/2017 at 13:05, HH McCool said:

I understand that this is a known bug, but i am posting this just for laughs. My first year expansion team, Atlanta United, won the Supporter's Cup (regular season title) and the MLS Cup (official league champions)...and the board "feel you should be performing slightly better in your role as manager." I wonder if they are going to sack me? :-)

IMG_0362.thumb.PNG.12b66c08383045d95cc1483f3932d151.PNG

Probably for financial reasons...saw on your other screenshot you were $77k a week over :)

13 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

I won croky cup in belgian 2nd division and automatically played europa league next season..is that a bug or a rule?

This is the rule. The winner of the Belgian Cup takes one of the Belgian Europa League spots.

On 20/11/2017 at 22:49, Vaile23 said:

If you left 17 open in the background and it ran out of memory, the app would reload once opened again. 18 crashes and refuses to reload. My Galaxy S7 is now reporting this:Screenshot_20171120-224246.thumb.png.09b2ed0e0ccb33e76618ed42bad83bb4.png

Not sure what can be done with this? 

himate, i had same problem today , i forced stopped turned my phone on and off and worked again , tried that before i was going to reinstall it 

Bug with the EME that I found:

My goalkeeper was up the other end of the pitch celebrating a late equaliser, but he was the last person back our half as he passed the ball to the opposing team for their kickoff. As soon as my goalkeeper was back in our half the opposing team shot from the half way line and scored

1 hour ago, Inferno said:

My goalkeeper was up the other end of the pitch celebrating a late equaliser, but he was the last person back our half as he passed the ball to the opposing team for their kickoff. As soon as my goalkeeper was back in our half the opposing team shot from the half way line and scored

Don't see that as a bug. 

4 hours ago, Inferno said:

Not a bug,happens in fmm17.

I thought the transfer issue had been fixed?? I've transfer listed several players, they have had bids accepted.... but nothing.. I have had to offer them out to clubs again

On 21-11-2017 at 15:19, Marc Vaughan said:

Which pages are you finding this on and what device and database/league setup are you using?

(if you're running multiple leagues with expanded divisions then there are a LOT more players in 18 than 17 - around double the amount, but moving between pages shouldn't be slower)

I run 1 league only with no expanded divisions on a Galaxy S7 which should still be a powerful enough phone to play the game fluidly. Moving between tabs is a bit slower than FMM17 like I said. It's not annoying, I mean I can play the game quick enough to get joy out of it, I was just wondering if others experience the same game speed as FMM17.

Got a bit of a strange one

Whenever i get the 'Bidding Frenzy' News thing that multiple clubs want one of my lads if i click on the two Squares icon yo open up the negotiation of fees the Screen dims and Stops like its loading but wont load any ideas?

On 17/11/2017 at 17:11, gnotian said:

anyone elee having this issue? a pain to re-create new shortlist for every new save game.

Yeah, I've seen this one too. Very frustrating having to recreate my shortlist every game.

Even with the same leagues selected it is still empty

Please fix the deep MF problem. playing a man in deep mf is the kiss of death. even players who are natural at that position perform poorly, even against weak and lower league teams. this had been a problem since FMH15 and is very frustrating.