Find results in...

Chat FMM20 General Discussion

FuddledFox

Will you be buying FMM20  

414 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying FMM20

• Yes
    • No

Can you remind me which attributes are impossible to train in individual training? Technique? Aggression? Creativity Leadership? Teamwork? I'm back to the game and I don't remember. 

35 minutes ago, Chris1428 said:

Can you remind me which attributes are impossible to train in individual training? Technique? Aggression? Creativity Leadership? Teamwork? I'm back to the game and I don't remember. 

Not sure off the top of my head, but worth noting it's different this year. Teamwork (and I think Technique) can be trained now, but it couldn't in FMM19. Creativity can definitely be trained.

Unless you get a better answer from someone, I'd say forget what you think you know based on FMM19 and just try and see.

A lot of these can be trained now, especially through mentoring. FMM19 i think it as much harder to change these. I've seen technique, leadership, creativity etc boost a lot now with right person and training. Teamwork can increase too. It was a nice addition this year.

30 minutes ago, MikeF said:

A lot of these can be trained now, especially through mentoring. FMM19 i think it as much harder to change these. I've seen technique, leadership, creativity etc boost a lot now with right person and training. Teamwork can increase too. It was a nice addition this year.

Yeah I agree, mentoring really opens up the mental attributes in particular. When I first got the game I got Milner to mentor young Elliott and his leadership skyrocketed over just a few months and his teamwork also went up a fair bit. Leadership would generally rise with age last year so to get young Elliott up to green level so quickly is quite remarkable. I know many don’t think of leadership much but I always look at it and just try to get it as high as possible on average throughout the squad as I’m convinced it helps with game management. I treat creativity the same as obviously you’re expecting playmakers to be high there but I just try to get a high number on average and aggression the same as it can be surprisingly easy to build a team of superstars and end up with them all having hardly any aggression and it hinders you I think. Every team needs a bit of that and again I’m not too bothered where it comes from as long as there’s enough in the team on average.  

Hello, I would like to play FMM 20 in bluestacks of my computer. I have downloaded the faces, kits and logos of players and teams but I need to copy it to the game folder. Anyone explain to me how I could copy? Thanks you

Why are teams making cash offers for a player whose contract is running out in less than six months? And after Sampdoria came Lazio doing the same thing. 

Screenshot_20200307-135044.jpg

4 hours ago, Pista said:

Why are teams making cash offers for a player whose contract is running out in less than six months? And after Sampdoria came Lazio doing the same thing. 

Screenshot_20200307-135044.jpg

It happens in real life too. Look at Christian Eriksen. They no doubt want to secure him in Jan window and not risk him going somewhere else in the summer. 

Well this is odd. I can only access the website on my phone. On my laptop it says the website is offline, but it's the only website that says it because I tried others to see if the issue was my end.

Edited by Schwantz34
11 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Well this is odd. I can only access the website on my phone. On my laptop it says the website is offline, but it's the only website that says it because I tried others to see if the issue was my end.

Been a few server issues today, I don’t think it should affect a device in particular though. Can you get on via laptop now?

26 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I couldn’t access the website at all via my phone ... thought it was my work WiFi until I was able to check twitter for any issues etc 

5 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

4 hours ago, samhardy said:

Been a few server issues today, I don’t think it should affect a device in particular though. Can you get on via laptop now?

This happened with me 2-3 times today and that too on my phone 

Looks like now the server is working fine

21 hours ago, samhardy said:

Got on just now 👍

Hi, like many here it's the realism of FMM I love more than anything so when will 2020 be updated to feature this current fixture suspension? 

41 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Hi, like many here it's the realism of FMM I love more than anything so when will 2020 be updated to feature this current fixture suspension? 

Sure i seen something on Twitter from Miles saying no plans for a Corona update on FM unfortunately. 

7 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

I signed marquinhos for my team atlanta bergamo. But he didnt needed a italian work permit. Is that due that he has also the portuguese nationality?

Yep - if you have one EU nationality you can "work" (play) in any of the other EU countries

18 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Yep - if you have one EU nationality you can "work" (play) in any of the other EU countries

Oke thanx bro. And also when a non eu player transfers inside a competition? When morelos joined my team from udinese to atalanta bergamo, he also didned needed a work permit? Is that because he already plays in serie a?

1 hour ago, Faffie203 said:

Oke thanx bro. And also when a non eu player transfers inside a competition? When morelos joined my team from udinese to atalanta bergamo, he also didned needed a work permit? Is that because he already plays in serie a?

Hmm, I'd say he must already qualify for a work permit to be there, so then it's not a risk to sign him when he's already there

In older versions (FM2007) the rule would be that you could only sign one non-EU player per season in Italy. Except when they would already play in Italy they didn't count as non-EU, makes kind of sense if you look at it like Mr Tree.

I thought there was a rule that if you had a certain number of players on Intl duty that you're game would be rearranged.

Having basically my entire 1st team away when playing away at the top of the championship sure did suck🙄

Just means i'll need to get promoted quickly & maybe stop buying promising youngsters

Screenshot_20200318_214458_com.sega.soccer.jpg

27 minutes ago, Myfanwy365 said:

I thought there was a rule that if you had a certain number of players on Intl duty that you're game would be rearranged.

Having basically my entire 1st team away when playing away at the top of the championship sure did suck🙄

Just means i'll need to get promoted quickly & maybe stop buying promising youngsters

Screenshot_20200318_214458_com.sega.soccer.jpg

yeah i mentioned somewhere on here, in real life i think the rule is 3 players. mind you, the whole Championship (league) has a break for the internationals, doesn't it?

As far as I know if the match goes into extra time you are allowed to make a 4th substitution. Yet I could not do it in this game and I had in injured player, so I was down one man until the end. 

Screenshot_20200316-113033.jpg

37 minutes ago, Pista said:

As far as I know if the match goes into extra time you are allowed to make a 4th substitution. Yet I could not do it in this game and I had in injured player, so I was down one man until the end. 

Screenshot_20200316-113033.jpg

you're right, that rule hasn't made it into the game yet :(

1 hour ago, Myfanwy365 said:

Sadly not it appears. Maybe there is a rule for full call ups, not U21s

that's the bug, then, i'd say - the Championship in real life definitely observes the international breaks. maybe the game is a bit confused here with the different schedule (because of the winter World Cup in Qatar).