Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Putzy

Vibe Announcement: Future of Graphics Packs on Vibe

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, RobNemoo said:

I do like my competitions to have logos, factually correct or a different style does not matter for me actually. But, this is not the reason I joined this great community. It is because of the knowledge and the people I joined. 

And that's the sort of members we value here. Those who have something to give in terms of careers, comments, idea sharing, articles, tactics etc. 

So when people come here for the sole purpose of stealing tactics or downloading logo/face packs and then have the balls to complain when their "thing" ain't here no more, I say flock off 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just an idea - no clue whether it would work or be allowed or any of that sort of stuff.

Use players in game faces from football games for a facepack?

Spoiler

IMG_0743.thumb.JPG.fb494dea5f9fd5ec15c0268002ff3707.JPG

IMG_0744.thumb.PNG.18a852471764c477b4d1ace2a6a4b2a5.PNG

Like this?

 

Edited by fmhaberdeenfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fmhaberdeenfan said:

Just an idea - no clue whether it would work or be allowed or any of that sort of stuff.

Use players in game faces from football games for a facepack?

  Hide contents

IMG_0743.thumb.JPG.fb494dea5f9fd5ec15c0268002ff3707.JPG

IMG_0744.thumb.PNG.18a852471764c477b4d1ace2a6a4b2a5.PNG

Like this?

 

I’d assume that would be worse as your actively stealing them from whichever video game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

I’d assume that would be worse as your actively stealing them from whichever video game

Yeah thats true, just an idea I have no idea with the legal side of this sort of things, maybe someone can sit and draw faces for those who really want them :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fmhaberdeenfan said:

Yeah thats true, just an idea I have no idea with the legal side of this sort of things, maybe someone can sit and draw faces for those who really want them :laugh:

Just get the community to send in selfies. Job done! I’ll be Frank Ribery, won’t be able to tell the difference 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 21:55, Lord Danish said:

Chill up mate FMM is more than just teams without proper logos

But it takes away the immersion. If it was just that then why would the most downloaded files on this website and the other be License fixes and Logo packs? This game is slowly dying in my eyes. Finna just stick to 2019 lmao

Edited by Gvicii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

And that's the sort of members we value here. Those who have something to give in terms of careers, comments, idea sharing, articles, tactics etc. 

So when people come here for the sole purpose of stealing tactics or downloading logo/face packs and then have the balls to complain when their "thing" ain't here no more, I say flock off 😁

I sAy fLoCk oFf

Loooool relax boy, just because you are interested in a particular aspect of the game doesn't mean the rest of the fanbase is irrelevant. Whoever is complaining is well within their rights to nag when SI makes a pretty daft decision. We all pay the same price to buy the game and we all contribute to this sites revenues by simply visiting it. Get off your high horse kid lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Gvicii said:

Whoever is complaining is well within their rights to nag when SI makes a pretty daft decision.

And then to come here and act as if this site owes you something. 🤔 How quick people think the world owes them anything just baffles me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Gvicii said:

Whoever is complaining is well within their rights to nag when SI makes a pretty daft decision.

First, the problem discussed in this post is in no way SI's fault. So I don't really know what you are talking about. Maybe you are mad because the game doesn't include the logos in it's original form? Well, in that case you could argue it does have something to do with SI not getting licenses. But licenses are neither cheap nor easy to get. EA Sports (and you should know more than I do since you are Canadian), have lost the right on teams like Boca Juniors, River Plate, Juventus and the Brazilian League as a whole, and boooy do they have a lot more money than Sega. Then, yes, maybe Sega doesn't have the Premier League, Portuguese League and La Liga, and I guess that's kind of a bummer for all of us, but that doesn't affect the run of game nor does it diminish the other amazing features the game (a 10 dollar game!!) has to offer.

 

As for the post you are whining about, I raise you the next thought experiment. Imagine you are the owner of FMMVibe where you host, apart from many other cool things, downloadable databases, logos, facepacks, etc. but you learn that by doing so you could be facing huge fines or even lawsuits for copyright. Do you erase the content and look for other alternatives or do you expose yourself to the potential consequences for unthankful pricks like you? I think I'd go for the first option. 

 

Go on, go join the other sites, I bet the revenues you leave to the site (which I's assume are millions from what you say and how entitled you think you are) aren't big enough to make your absence noticeable. Good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Gvicii said:

But it takes away the immersion. If it was just that then why would the most downloaded files on this website and the other be License fixes and Logo packs? This game is slowly dying in my eyes. Finna just stick to 2019 lmao

Well it was the most downloaded files like nobody really wanted to download a tactic if you could just create it and no career were posted in pdf files so that people will download and see it

They also didn't say that these logos, faces and patches not allowed to use just the websites are not allowed to post it publicly. You can just create them yourself but you won't do it because "It's not your job and you have lots of stuff to do"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this mean that such user-created-content is not allowed anymore in any form and on any version of FM? Or is it just fmmvibe not wanting to take the risk, which i can understand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RobNemoo said:

Does this mean that such user-created-content is not allowed anymore in any form and on any version of FM? Or is it just fmmvibe not wanting to take the risk, which i can understand. 

 They're allowed but not to post it publicly and yes FMMVibe are not going to take any risk here which also happen to FMScout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, S4NCH0 said:

So I don't really know what you are talking about

Don't worry mate he hasn't got any idea what he's talking about himself. It's actually quite amusing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously not alot of this is SI's fault but looking at the new screenshots and how designed they're around face packs and logo's if this issue doesn't go away we surely need a new design next year. The face space especially takes up so much screen time and if most are the default cut outs I'll admit it'll get bland fast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/11/2019 at 21:47, Ashez said:

Obviously not alot of this is SI's fault but looking at the new screenshots and how designed they're around face packs and logo's if this issue doesn't go away we surely need a new design next year. The face space especially takes up so much screen time and if most are the default cut outs I'll admit it'll get bland fast. 

yep, this was my only thought really - can't understand the Canadian guy's crying - i never get the "immersion" thing, like do you get confused when you press a button and the date just moves forward?! or does it make you think "damn i should get some sleep".............

but yes, it's annoying as you progress in a career to get these spaces taken by a big black head - totally pointless. why give so much screen space to something that won't be filled? nonsense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This evening, along with the launch of FMM20, we have launched the "Round Logo" style, exclusive to Vibe. We have made the Premier League pack fully available to all members, premium or not in order to gauge interest in the style, and whether we should continue these for all playable leagues in the game or not.

Please, take a look and let us know your thoughts!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/11/2019 at 15:28, Mr Tree said:


but yes, it's annoying as you progress in a career to get these spaces taken by a big black head - totally pointless. why give so much screen space to something that won't be filled? nonsense

So credit where it's due, they saw this too and the black heads (all the heads) take up much less screen space this time. Nice one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MCFC said:

there goes my only reason for visiting this site 

Well, it's a shame you feel that way, but I'm not going to be losing any sleep over our decision. Thanks for your feedback.

The door is always open for new people to join in on the great discussions within our community, so you're always welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not about FMVibe more to SI, Sega, EASports, Konami and clubs. Too bad the Leagues don’t behave like Fifpro does with players. I have seen Fifpro licenses on a variety of games from PC/Console to mobile and both pay and free games . Someone gotta tell em as a free game don’t mind not having correct licenses but when you paying game developers money for a game you expect the big clubs and leagues. The clubs need one license for all the top leagues and have different costs based on game cost and platform as PC game pay more than a mobile game would as they would have more leagues. 
I bet the average fans buy a game on consoles for the gameplay not a specific team license , FMM/FM buy for career modes, challenges, manager experience not the license so I wonder who thinks it’s good marketing to spend premium dollars on a certain license and think fans will really think that’s the main selling point? Sell more games with a license for all games and concentrate on gameplay, career modes, game engines etc the real selling points. I know clubs be greedy and continue to offer these exclusive one company only licenses but seems like they are hurting games overall instead of helping them. 
Stop the Greed  

Had to get rant of my chest and not gonna leave site over decisions that are out of their control as they could have real impacts in Real Life if they are sued .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×