Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

4 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Has anyone tweeted Football Manager? If there's something gone wrong on Android's side then surely they'd need to be told...

Just did and got a reply;

Screenshot_20201124-072300_Twitter.jpg

Edited by geordiekrispy
1 minute ago, geordiekrispy said:

Has anyone tweeted Football Manager? If there's something gone wrong on Android's side then surely they'd need to be told...

Some people wrote on their forum that is no sign of the game in the google play store yet so I assume they saw it already

22 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

they probably don't give us a damn. let's wait until 0:00 in uk. uk is still 23rd nov though.

46 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Yeah I get the same. 

If you click community first, then FMM21 community it directs you to this forum. 

Thx for tip bro . 

55 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Anyone else get directed to FMM 19 not 21 when hitting FMM21 general discussion or FMM21 in top left menu of site? Had go to an article then to FM21 to get back here . Idk where ask it but thought try here since most coming here now

@Putzy @samhardy

Personally I just use the "view New content" option so I see all new posts across every forum in one place, many people tell me this approach is wrong but trust me it's the best way to use Vibe 😛

Interesting they added languages to players profiles and seems be how good at each language . Guess gonna have effects on new squad Dynamics and Social groups. Hope not too much disruption if favorite player language skills somehow disrupt the team too much , not like we can train a language skill or hire tutors as trainers 🤷🏼

10E5357F-88BE-4E01-B9AB-A1D675417467.png

Just now, DIRECTFX said:

Interesting they added languages to players profiles and seems be how good at each language . Guess gonna have effects on new squad Dynamics and Social groups. Hope not too much disruption if favorite player language skills somehow disrupt the team too much , not like we can train a language skill or hire tutors as trainers 🤷🏼

10E5357F-88BE-4E01-B9AB-A1D675417467.png

If they need to learn a language to play better in that league, fingers crossed we can send them on a course. Same as sending coaches on a training course.

1 hour ago, DIRECTFX said:

Anyone else get directed to FMM 19 not 21 when hitting FMM21 general discussion or FMM21 in top left menu of site? Had go to an article then to FM21 to get back here . Idk where ask it but thought try here since most coming here now

Yeah I get this as well - might be worth asking a mod to take a look at it. 

Anyone who has the game seen what Social Groups there are? All the screenshots I've seen just have "Core". What are the other possibilities? Gamers? Art Geeks? French clique? 

5 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Anyone who has the game seen what Social Groups there are? All the screenshots I've seen just have "Core". What are the other possibilities? Gamers? Art Geeks? French clique? 

The main game had core, and then secondary and other as the other groups.

From Lollujo's review video:

FMM groups.png

3 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

The main game had core, and then secondary and other as the other groups.

From Lollujo's review video:

FMM groups.png

Thanks! 

1 minute ago, Scratch said:

Thanks! 

The next second he clicks on the "leaders" section which is under his face.
It's essentially the same but with "Team Leaders", "Influential Players" and "Others"