Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

1 hour ago, Felix_is_king said:

That’s actually mental can you post there attributes?

Sure - remember, it's all relative and I'm in Ireland :D

74438853_Screenshot_20210402-165111_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.53a0bf1c398fd87a495b193c47d7ab32.jpg

643143736_Screenshot_20210402-164946_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.74d44b610cbee9481b4c6a130798103c.jpg

509887945_Screenshot_20210402-165036_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.ff3e7b79c39770b8f1dd380a28008e95.jpg

It'll be interesting to see how they turn out...

42 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Sure - remember, it's all relative and I'm in Ireland :D

74438853_Screenshot_20210402-165111_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.53a0bf1c398fd87a495b193c47d7ab32.jpg

643143736_Screenshot_20210402-164946_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.74d44b610cbee9481b4c6a130798103c.jpg

509887945_Screenshot_20210402-165036_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.ff3e7b79c39770b8f1dd380a28008e95.jpg

It'll be interesting to see how they turn out...

The inside forward will be the best out of all of them

6 hours ago, TheBirdMan said:

Bit irrelevant but I was wondering if there was a fmm 21 discord because I was in one and I accidentally left

Never heard of it. You can just use this site though 

13 hours ago, TheBirdMan said:

Bit irrelevant but I was wondering if there was a fmm 21 discord because I was in one and I accidentally left

There's one mentioned in this discussion on the SI Games fourms. Never tried it though, having trouble keeping up with the forum here. That said, I wouldn't mind a Vibe version if it ever got started.

How important is stamina for a goalkeeper? I have an eye on a goalkeeper with good overall attributes, however his stamina stat is 1. Goalkeepers usually don't tire a lot during a match, but perhaps such an extremely low stamina could be a problem. Will it be?

Anyone experiencing a more than usual amount of long term injuires. e.g. 1 month or more?

6 months into a save and i have had 5 players injured for a month or more.

5 hours ago, Woody said:

Anyone experiencing a more than usual amount of long term injuires. e.g. 1 month or more?

Yes, tons of long term mid-match injuries recently. 

10 hours ago, sinuhe.t said:

How important is stamina for a goalkeeper? I have an eye on a goalkeeper with good overall attributes, however his stamina stat is 1. Goalkeepers usually don't tire a lot during a match, but perhaps such an extremely low stamina could be a problem. Will it be?

I can’t see it being much of a problem but then I’ve never had a GK that low in stamina. If you can afford him then give him a chance and let us know how he gets on.

4 hours ago, hhooo said:

Yes, tons of long term mid-match injuries recently. 

And its seems to be mostly attacking players. 

8 minutes ago, Woody said:

And its seems to be mostly attacking players. 

It’s happening to me but it’s always midfielders and defenders and it’s honestly ruining my save at times, because players lose so much attributes from a months injury and it makes me angry!

10 hours ago, Woody said:

Yep! And they all happen at once. 

I've just had all but 2 of my central defenders be out injured, and now it seems to be central midfielders.

And I seem to be getting the "could take some time to get back to the level they were at" message when they finally get fit again.

1 hour ago, Rich said:

It’s happening to me but it’s always midfielders and defenders and it’s honestly ruining my save at times, because players lose so much attributes from a months injury and it makes me angry!

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Yep! And they all happen at once. 

It needs yet another update to sort it.

24 minutes ago, Woody said:

Honestly I’ve had days where it ruins players attributes so much that I have not played for a couple of days, totally ruins the game for me.

50 minutes ago, Woody said:

With any luck we'll get another database shuffle and another nerf to pellegri 😁

13 hours ago, Woody said:

Yeah I lost half my squad on a save, with injuries ranging from 1 month to 6. Two were out for 6, four for 3 months and two for a month. I think that's right if I recall. If not it was very close to that.

Edited by Schwantz34
1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

Yeah I lost half my squad on a save, with injuries ranging from 1 month to 6. Two were out for 6, four for 3 months and two for a month. I think that's right if I recall. If not it was very close to that.

There is always something they screw up after an update!

Does anyone know how not to have a wonderkid who is 5* potential drop to 4* potential? I've played this CB 15 times this season and he has made sub appearances as well, but he has dropped to 4* potential whilst rising to 3* current ability. He's 18, so still a few years of development left.

17 minutes ago, uhqa said:

Does anyone know how not to have a wonderkid who is 5* potential drop to 4* potential? I've played this CB 15 times this season and he has made sub appearances as well, but he has dropped to 4* potential whilst rising to 3* current ability. He's 18, so still a few years of development left.

Those are your coach and scout's best estimates, and those estimates are placed within the context of the quality of your squad. The numbers will change if the quality of the rest of the squad changes, or the player hits a patch of good or bad form, etc. 

I have a problem with corners - when I am in attack only one player is left to defend against counterattack. He sits close to the center of the pitch. Weirdly he is not the fastest player, he is not even a defender, but a winger. I lost a couple of goals because of that. Is there a way to fix that without messing tactics too much?

5 minutes ago, sinuhe.t said:

I have a problem with corners - when I am in attack only one player is left to defend against counterattack. He sits close to the center of the pitch. Weirdly he is not the fastest player, he is not even a defender, but a winger. I lost a couple of goals because of that. Is there a way to fix that without messing tactics too much?

Setpiece instructions: set who you want to stay back there

50 minutes ago, sinuhe.t said:

Yeah I’m not a fan of the new set piece feature at all. The stay back instruction hardly seems to work and the whole thing is just ‘find something that works until si release an update to nerf it’. It’s then back to the drawing board where you put the hours in again to get that magical system only for them to release a new update nerfing that. Rinse and repeat.

I suppose it’s the same with tactics but basically it’s not like a team say working on a good corner routine that works for a few months until teams work it out as the game can’t do that and it has to come from an update.

Edited by Ian
2 hours ago, Ian said:

Yeah I’m not a fan of the new set piece feature at all. The stay back instruction hardly seems to work and the whole thing is just ‘find something that works until si release an update to nerf it’. It’s then back to the drawing board where you put the hours in again to get that magical system only for them to release a new update nerfing that. Rinse and repeat.

I suppose it’s the same with tactics but basically it’s not like a team say working on a good corner routine that works for a few months until teams work it out as the game can’t do that and it has to come from an update.

For set pieces we need a training section to simulate them, so we can assess what works and what doesn't, waiting for them naturally and trying to make adjustments isn't right. However as a whole I love the feature. 

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

For set pieces we need a training section to simulate them, so we can assess what works and what doesn't, waiting for them naturally and trying to make adjustments isn't right. However as a whole I love the feature. 

It would be fine if we could edit them mid game, like you can in full fat FM. It just doesn't save the tactical changes.

1 hour ago, geordiekrispy said:

It would be fine if we could edit them mid game, like you can in full fat FM. It just doesn't save the tactical changes.

And God forbid you reposition a player mid match, it tanks your entire set piece catalog. 

How important is aggression in a striker. Lewandowski's regen has '1' aggression but all other stats look good. Do I buy or not?

12 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

How important is aggression in a striker. Lewandowski's regen has '1' aggression but all other stats look good. Do I buy or not?

This is above my pay grade, but the best striker I have ever used (regen), by a comfortable margin, had 20 aggression. I have had some successful strikers with low aggro, but I think the main difference would be with a poacher or PF. A Treq won't need aggression, but a player who you want to be closing down defenders and forcing mistakes will need it. 

7 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

I think it would depend on the role you want him to play as a TM or pressing forward are  going to need a good bit of aggression due to them being very physical roles. It might not be as important if he’s played as a P or AF though but perhaps he might be a bit timid 🤷‍♂️

18 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

It really depends in my opinion. If you want him to be a target man or pressing forward who uses his strength, I’d say yes, it’s needed. If he it going to play as poacher or advanced forward, it’s not necessary but 1 is a little too low. Trequartista or Deep Lying Forward wouldn’t really need it though.