Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM22 - New Features + Screenshots

FuddledFox

Don't know if this is being posted in the right thread, so if it's not someone please move it to the right one please But:

What's everyone's save plans for FMM22 release? Obviously I will straight away be having a mess about with Newcastle and the big transfer budget. How about you guys? 

2 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Don't know if this is being posted in the right thread, so if it's not someone please move it to the right one please But:

What's everyone's save plans for FMM22 release? Obviously I will straight away be having a mess about with Newcastle and the big transfer budget. How about you guys? 

I always go in with ‘it’s a long way to the top’ challenge. You only get that world class unlockable once. Good way to get to know the game too. 

2 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Some sort of 5-continent world tour in North America, South Africa, Argentina, Korea/China, and somewhere in Europe I haven't spent much time. maybe Denmark.

3 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

I will get the superstar reputation and gold coaching badge first. At the same time maybe figuring out game breaking tactics.

12 hours ago, SaintPaul said:

For me, the comments a few hours before release, are just as entertaining as the new game 

Last year two guys in Australia were calling each other things like 'soy boy' and 'cuck', after they got into an argument, when one was able to download the game and the other wasn't 

On here ?? Love me some crazy Aussies 😂

Edited by DIRECTFX
27 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

On here ???? What thread ?😂

I can't remember the exact thread to be honest, but it was on the day of the release, and people were mentioning what part of the world they were in, when it appeared in their app store 

13 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

i'll be trying to find a good new candidate for "Probably the Best League in the world" - tried it with Ireland last year but it was a bit too far to go with them, so I'll be checking out the various options and seeing if there's somewhere else suitable...

otherwise hoping there'll be some badges again :)

I’m the same as you, gotta start with Newcastle this year, didn’t actually have a go with them at the start of the last game. I went straight for lower league last year which I enjoyed, I’ll be doing Newcastle and then probably do some sort of challenge with leagues I haven’t been too maybe 🤔

I didn't play the game so much last year but for this year I have some plans already in my mind.

I will definitely do some sort of a journeyman save when I get familiar with the game.

14 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

Each and every year I beg for (1) a balanced database (=PA players >120 from Asia as well as Wales, Africa as well as Poland) and for (2) a slower aging of good players (Cristiano Ronaldo would have retired in 2019, according to FM2015...). On (1) feel myself satisfied with the five-leagues opportunity. I'm not a journeyman, but for the first time I'll try the 5-continents challenge. South Africa, United States, Argentina, China or Australia (provided the later's database has shrunk a bit, not particularly interested in evaluating players PA <80) and Italy, starting here. 

Others have noted that when the game is filled with regens, say after ten years, our interest tends to fade. The 5-continents challenge adds a lot of motivation to reach the 30 years-threshold! 

1 hour ago, Rich said:

I’m the same as you, gotta start with Newcastle this year, didn’t actually have a go with them at the start of the last game. I went straight for lower league last year which I enjoyed, I’ll be doing Newcastle and then probably do some sort of challenge with leagues I haven’t been too maybe 🤔

I've been playing the full FM on PC a lot over the last few months. Been coming on here for the football banter with you guys more than playing the mobile game BUT I will be managing Newcastle on mobile version, get a few games played travelling to the game, at half time in the ground when bored etc. Probably still post about it on here. We can't be as bad as Bruce! 

15 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

Ill start as I usually do. A save with Villa to get to grips with the game, see how they rated our squad etc. Then I'll look into a 'fun, easy' save with the likes of City, PSG, Newcastle just to enjoy the game properly for a few weeks before starting any specific challenges. 

15 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

I'm going with Barcelona. Going to sack everyone that's not from La Masia and exclusively use youth from the club. Aim: with CL with only La Masia players. I'm sure I can do this better than Koeman did LOL

Newcastle doesn't really interest me as a challenge because I don't feel it will be one. 

I will probably be starting with Norwich to work out formations and looking at players that can strengthen and succeed in other saves I would like to try such as Parma or Schalke to rebuild a fallen giant or ones where there are some sort of narrative of which I haven't really found any at the moment.

14 minutes ago, stevieg1980 said:

Newcastle doesn't really interest me as a challenge because I don't feel it will be one. 

I will probably be starting with Norwich to work out formations and looking at players that can strengthen and succeed in other saves I would like to try such as Parma or Schalke to rebuild a fallen giant or ones where there are some sort of narrative of which I haven't really found any at the moment.

Newcastle is all fun and games until @Rich decides to do an Augusta Challenge with them.

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Newcastle is all fun and games until @Rich decides to do an Augusta Challenge with them.

Augusta can do one this year, I would rather not cry for a month straight 😂

3 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Yeah, 5 failed 1kc careers = 5kc

Haha, you know me well! 😄

20 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

Quite like the Mexican league. Having spent time there myself and watching the games peaked my interest for FM so I loved that addition when it came. So Cruz Azul will definitely be a save I do.

The format is very different to most as well so it's just something aside from the norm to play.

3 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Burn 😂

I haven't bought FMM for a few years now but this looks awesome! Newgen faces and 5 leagues loaded is fantastic. Now I just need to decide on who to manage.

I just hope loading a fight league won't mean FMM22 will be even more of a battery killer. 

14 hours ago, Rich said:

I'm tempted to start with a bottom to top journeyman save as it'll tick a lot of boxes and mean you can get all the coaching badges "organically" as you grow with a club.

But I kind of want to start out with a creating a legend save at Newcastle and beat Shearer's goal record too...

I'm tempted by @Kun Aguero's history lane challenge for my first long term save.

Unless I somehow manage to find a good tactic for a 1k etc I doubt I'll be doing one, as much as I might want to.

12 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Actually, I think the 5KC is on (in FMM21, probably not in 22):

image.thumb.png.36b440624d6479af5213f083aeaad0f8.png

If you average it out: 50 games a season at 8 goals a game, that's 400 goals a season. So I'll have the 5K in about 13 seasons... Easy peasy...

2 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

I'm tempted to start with a bottom to top journeyman save as it'll tick a lot of boxes and mean you can get all the coaching badges "organically" as you grow with a club.

But I kind of want to start out with a creating a legend save at Newcastle and beat Shearer's goal record too...

I'm tempted by @Kun Aguero's history lane challenge for my first long term save.

Unless I somehow manage to find a good tactic for a 1k etc I doubt I'll be doing one, as much as I might want to.

I might be updating the challenge for FMM22 with the South Africa league being added. Will be interesting to see someone attempting it 😉

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Actually, I think the 5KC is on (in FMM21, probably not in 22):

image.thumb.png.36b440624d6479af5213f083aeaad0f8.png

If you average it out: 50 games a season at 8 goals a game, that's 400 goals a season. So I'll have the 5K in about 13 seasons... Easy peasy...

Haaland + Celtic. What could ever goes wrong right? I might actually be able to average 10 goals a game.

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Haaland + Celtic. What could ever goes wrong right? I might actually be able to average 10 goals a game.

Good luck affording Haaland. And he's clearly inferior to Esposito, so I'm not sure why you'd want him anyway! I'm not even joking, Haaland is too developed already and will never reach the same heights as Esposito can (because he has loads of development).