Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

4 minutes ago, Dec said:

So apart from tactical reasons which I think is obviously fine as long as the bugs from 16 are ironed out I believe the release has been everything people hoped for.

• Improvements to old features - Scouting + Interaction
  • Loan to Buy Clause and Work Permits
  • Better Youth Intakes
  • UEFA Coefficients
  • Staff Search
  • Footedness
  • African National Teams
  • New playable leagues

I think a solid feature set for the community

Feature wise you can't really ask for more, you can't knock any of that. 

1 hour ago, Dec said:

So apart from tactical reasons which I think is obviously fine as long as the bugs from 16 are ironed out I believe the release has been everything people hoped for.

• Improvements to old features - Scouting + Interaction
  • Loan to Buy Clause and Work Permits
  • Better Youth Intakes
  • UEFA Coefficients
  • Staff Search
  • Footedness
  • African National Teams
  • New playable leagues

I think a solid feature set for the community

'tis only a fairly 'small' thing in some ways - but the physios are present this year and can make a fair bit of difference to how you manage your club.

There are two types of physio available "Prevention" and "Rehabilitation" physios - prevention help players avoid injury during training and rehab physios help them recover faster from injuries (please note not 'all' injuries a physio isn't going to help players recover from food poisoning for instance).

The better prevention physios will allow injury prone players to hold up far better in training and so might make it possible for you to sign and succeed with players who have been unable to retain a first team place due to injury at other clubs etc. .... as with everything its down to you as a manager to decide which approach to take and what is most important to you.

PS - There are quite a few minor changes and new things in the game which you chaps will undoubtably notice over time once you start playing it :D

Edited by Marc Vaughan
Just now, darril07 said:

Nooo device not compatible!! Strange even though I have a oneplus one which should easily handle it :(((

I'm getting that message too, think(hope) its just an error. If you can find it within your play store app I'm sure it will work.

I can't find it by searching yet but I just tested a link I put on the official forums and that took me straight to it in the Google play app. Says 5+ downloads so it's worked for someone.