Chat FMM20 General Discussion

FuddledFox

Will you be buying FMM20  

414 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying FMM20

• Yes
    • No

21 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

On most of them there isn't a message at all until they refuse the fee that they themselves say is acceptable.

This seems to be the new bug..you will often see that news say "xy manager would be willing to do the bussiness for £14M" but when you offer that amount they regurarly ask for £30M+

Just now, Lav50 said:

This seems to be the new bug..you will often see that news say "xy manager would be willing to do the bussiness for £14M" but when you offer that amount they regurarly ask for £30M+

I don't even get a new amount set, mine so far have just ended discussions there and then once I offer the fee that they told me themselves to offer.

Screenshot_2019-12-04-03-49-21-047_com_sega.soccer.thumb.png.61997e380501491cc9743c3cc8f1ce2e.pngI don't know if there is a thread for this, I will delete if necessary.

Anything i can do to make this squad better ? I can beat anything in the premier division that's not ; Arsenal, Man City, Man UTD, Spurs, Liverpool or Chelsea.  I think i have the youngest squad on average, which is probably the issue. The big dogs on top have players in their prime. The only players in their prime are Bernard, Gomes and de Roon. Like, in my second season with Everton i couldn't beat the teams i listed above, not even once. I sold a bunch so i hoarded money. Suggestions ?

Edit:

Here are the Roles i'm looking for;

Screenshot_2019-12-04-03-58-13-315_com.sega.soccer.png

Edited by Robert Ss
4 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I don't even get a new amount set, mine so far have just ended discussions there and then once I offer the fee that they told me themselves to offer.

Try offering a sell-on fee of 20% with your offer of whatever they ask in "Enquiry",

14 hours ago, Robert Ss said:

Screenshot_2019-12-04-03-49-21-047_com_sega.soccer.thumb.png.61997e380501491cc9743c3cc8f1ce2e.pngI don't know if there is a thread for this, I will delete if necessary.

Anything i can do to make this squad better ? I can beat anything in the premier division that's not ; Arsenal, Man City, Man UTD, Spurs, Liverpool or Chelsea.  I think i have the youngest squad on average, which is probably the issue. The big dogs on top have players in their prime. The only players in their prime are Bernard, Gomes and de Roon. Like, in my second season with Everton i couldn't beat the teams i listed above, not even once. I sold a bunch so i hoarded money. Suggestions ?

Edit:

Try putting your DM up so you have 3 midfielders..try BBM,AP,BWM combination, have one of the centre backs play central defender and put Pickford as GK rather then SK..also try to play your forward as DLF instead of trequarista

Hi, I am managing Aberdeen and after 2 seasons I can never get any youth promotion. after every new season I get the same massage which says no youth prospects on the horizon, can anyone help??

2 hours ago, zaangie said:

I know Germany doesn't have license but at least make the greyed out players better. 

Screenshot_20191204-170509.jpg

Remember last year when they were licensed for about 3 months then greyed out on the winter update 😂 pointless 

20 hours ago, Robert Ss said:

Edit:

Hi Robert,

I would recommend making a separate topic so your issue can be discussed easier. 

But I would also recommend replacing Holgate with Armel Bella-Kotchap 😀

@Foxy May I suggest creating a leaderboard for tactics? So that we can vote and people would find it easy to pick the best tactics available on the forum. Just a suggestion. 

7 hours ago, El Sheim said:

@Foxy May I suggest creating a leaderboard for tactics? So that we can vote and people would find it easy to pick the best tactics available on the forum. Just a suggestion. 

Whilst that isn’t a bad idea in practical terms it would be tricky to maintain due to the number of tactics posted. Currently there is 31 tactics for FMM20 on the site and if it’s anything like last year that total will be nearly 200 by the end of the games cycle.
I’m not sure any kind of vote or leaderboard would give a true result of which is best because there are so many factors such as squad, league you play in etc meaning different tactics work better than others in different situations.

You have given me an idea though.

25 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Whilst that isn’t a bad idea in practical terms it would be tricky to maintain due to the number of tactics posted. Currently there is 31 tactics for FMM20 on the site and if it’s anything like last year that total will be nearly 200 by the end of the games cycle.
I’m not sure any kind of vote or leaderboard would give a true result of which is best because there are so many factors such as squad, league you play in etc meaning different tactics work better than others in different situations.

All mods should test tactics as part of their duty to the site imo. They should also test each and every single wonder kid on the list by tracking his development over a 20 year career. 

6 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

All mods should test tactics as part of their duty to the site imo. They should also test each and every single wonder kid on the list by tracking his development over a 20 year career. 

😂doubt @samhardy would like that idea

8 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Remember last year when they were licensed for about 3 months then greyed out on the winter update 😂 pointless 

Wait what?

I’ve only been keeping half an eye on here in recent years and saw Germany was ‘now’ playable. Now this !

I’m just ready to start a career again and in the last 24h I’ve seen an Ajax save go down the pan with someone else starting one, a Bayern career go up in smoke with a challenge using them commencing yesterday. 

I was trying to shoehorn my idea into 2 other German teams but would have needed International assistance and now that’s out of the picture!

Right, I’m throwing down another idea just in case someone happens to start something similar today. 

Team -Man City

Goal based challenge 

Theme- All that glitters is NOT gold. 

5 hours ago, DutchTony said:

What does 'Overlays' mean in match settings?

Screenshot_20191206_001951_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.1a679faa58396203e54ab46976afd71b.jpg

That little window that shows up with stats when you're loading 

I hate transfers this year. Selling big players is a nightmare. I am always offered a fraction of what they worth and most of the time the player will reject the buying club even though they can clearly afford his wages. 

3 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

I hate transfers this year. Selling big players is a nightmare. I am always offered a fraction of what they worth and most of the time the player will reject the buying club even though they can clearly afford his wages. 

Transfers and tactics have been major issues in FMM for years but just get ignored. It’s ok though we have player mentoring and squad numbers to cushion the blow :)

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Transfers and tactics have been major issues in FMM for years but just get ignored. It’s ok though we have player mentoring and squad numbers to cushion the blow :)

I stopped playing my Liverpool save for a while because of this reason and today I've just gone back to it.

Firmino is worth £190M. I finally get some bids for him after offering him for 60M and get Man City, PSG, and Bayern all bid. He rejects them all! What now? Just let his contract expire?? Salah is worth over 200M. I think Barca offered £23M and he rejected them...

I feel like letting them rot in the reserves and using sugar daddy to give myself the amount they are worth - but I wont because that will play on my mind and ruin the experience even more for me.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Its borderline impossible to ship a player that has a huge wage when you are in charge of a world class club, in Denmark I sold players for over £70M when their worth was merely £4M but now in Man City I can't sell anyone for a reasonable amount of money

I noticed that AI clubs are happy to ask for hundreds of millions for their players, fair enough i guess ? But when i do it they laugh in my face lol. Good thing i have a buyout for Haaland at 200 something million. Nobody touches my goal machine

Although I like the dark theme as it puts less strain on the eyes, dark theme also makes me sleepy at times too, ended up sleeping half way through a game last night 😂 Luckily I won but a light mode option is needed at times too. Like most platforms have now

On 05/12/2019 at 00:50, Foxy said:

The other issue is game updates have killed off many of the strong tactics each year. 

On 07/12/2019 at 09:59, SophiaFM said:

Although I like the dark theme as it puts less strain on the eyes, dark theme also makes me sleepy at times too, ended up sleeping half way through a game last night 😂 Luckily I won but a light mode option is needed at times too. Like most platforms have now

Had this too, fell asleep leading 2-0, when I finished it the morning after I lost 2-3... :(

3 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

The other issue is game updates have killed off many of the strong tactics each year. 

The game changes its identity with every update, like a schizophrenic. :D

I have a lot of players, mainly my defenders  “trying to ignore the in squad divisions” ... what does that even mean and/or anyone know how to fix it!!!

9 minutes ago, danK7RNY said:

I have a lot of players, mainly my defenders  “trying to ignore the in squad divisions” ... what does that even mean and/or anyone know how to fix it!!!

Sounds like you have some disruptive players in your squad possibly people that aren’t happy that they don’t get enough game time but I have found this year that those players unhappiness can spread in the squad.

I would have thought the best way to deal with it is to get rid of as many unhappy players as you can.

On 04/12/2019 at 23:23, El Sheim said:

This is so desperately needed. Especially when updates come out and make some tactics redundant. 

Just have a leaderboard sorted by average rating, and the ability to rate each tactic 1-5 stars and show the number of votes for good measure

Any that are ruined by an update can then simply be removed.

Job done. 

Edited by oliverjames18