Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nucleus

Football Manager Mobile 2020 Potential Wonderkids

D1810823-A912-453E-884E-8A3730A2AB30.thumb.jpeg.3146c92148beda20df5efee11fe7b496.jpeg

Love them or hate them, fresh new wonderkids are arguably one of the most exciting additions to any football manager game. Wether they are already famous or relatively unknown, they are a cornerstone of many a career here on Vibe.

Here I’ve come up with a potential five new wonderkids that we may possible see in Football Manager Mobile 2020.

Xavi Simons

90A330F0-D9C6-461F-81B1-0B008BC34CDF.jpeg.bdfc8b381ec45d23638a21a1a2b8602a.jpeg

Arguably one of the most famous wonderkids on the planet right now. Simons has won numerous youth Ballon D’ors and signed a mega money deal with Nike at the age of just 14. He recently played for FC Barcelona up until this summer where he signed for French giants PSG.

This young Dutchman has extraordinary passing skill and we might possibly see him tear up the Assists Challenge later in the year.

Youssoufa Moukoko

4A95D044-B6E9-455F-9317-59E855ED0E40.thumb.jpeg.7c303d28e6a831b5ebd0b2a5281a84bd.jpeg

This young man has broken numerous records in recent years. After scoring a whopping 50 goals for the Dortmund u17 side at the age of 14, he caught the headlines by scoring 6 goals on his debut for the u19’s against Wuppertal.

Bags of pace and tons of flair, coupled with an eye for goal could lead this man to legendary status here on Vibe. At only 14 years of age at the time of writing this, it may be a little bit too early to be seeing this young man in the game just yet. One can dream!

Louie Barry

D13DC33E-D3D3-4A87-B0BB-99660A184B28.jpeg.27280a47847f84baa2fbe96c0cdb6036.jpeg

16 year old Louie Barry caught the headlines earlier in the year when he secured a dream move to Barcelona. The young Englishman is described as one of the pearls of English football after his move from West Brom. Barry also caught interest from Manchester City, Bayern Munich and PSG.

Quick off the mark and strong in the air, Louie Barry could be the star of some major careers this year.

Takefuso Kubo

0222AA40-3B90-4E1F-9284-74B25A16F2D6.jpeg.09ab3d3ba1da49a727554752801441a3.jpeg

Dubbed the ‘Japanese Lionel Messi’, Kubo was recently signed by Spanish giants Real Madrid. Kubo played for Barcelona up until 2015 where he had to be released due to Barcelona breaking FIFA regulations.

This lad has tons of pace, great feet, a killer pass and an eye for goal. We could see him being used in a variety of ways this year.

Karamoko Dembele

44E4C70F-C9FE-4572-8AAD-DC21A7A3DE7C.jpeg.fd1baff795355d155d84aba7d82c0847.jpeg

Will this be the year we finally see this man in a football manager game? The winger became world famous when he started an u20’s match for Celtic at the age of just 13. Three years later and he has already made his senior debut for the Scottish side and I’m sure there are many more to come.

His relentless pace will see this young man bombing up and down many a wing if he is to make the cut.

Thanks for reading :) 

Xavi Simons been hyped quite a bit. Curious to see what comes of him in the next few years. Hope he makes it but I've seen many talents gone wasted unfortunately. 

Nice read 👍 

Jérémy Doku will be massive again too (was already the case in this year's version. I'm quite interested to see which Belgians will be good. The past years have been a bit underwhelming, next to gems like Doku, Tielemans,...

Nice article!

By the time it gets to this time of the year a lot of us have probably been using the same young players over and over again which gets a bit boring so it’ll be nice to see some new young stars and these boys may well be amongst those on the new game.

2 hours ago, Jens said:

Jérémy Doku will be massive again too (was already the case in this year's version. I'm quite interested to see which Belgians will be good. The past years have been a bit underwhelming, next to gems like Doku, Tielemans,...

I can vouch for Doku as he’s truly terrific, strangely enough I hadn’t used or really seen him in any of my saves until my last one. I signed him on a free after poaching him one January window. My intention was to sign him up and then sell him on for big money but once I looked at him properly I thought I’d just give him a go on the left wing and he was fantastic for years.

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

Nice article!

By the time it gets to this time of the year a lot of us have probably been using the same young players over and over again which gets a bit boring so it’ll be nice to see some new young stars and these boys may well be amongst those on the new game.

I can vouch for Doku as he’s truly terrific, strangely enough I hadn’t used or really seen him in any of my saves until my last one. I signed him on a free after poaching him one January window. My intention was to sign him up and then sell him on for big money but once I looked at him properly I thought I’d just give him a go on the left wing and he was fantastic for years.

I used him as a striker in my 1K, which he reached at just 28, scoring 139 goals in a season even 😛 

8 hours ago, Lord Danish said:

Predicting Dembele be like 🤔 -4? 3? 1?

No idea to be honest! He should be pretty decent if included though :) 

6 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Xavi Simons been hyped quite a bit. Curious to see what comes of him in the next few years. Hope he makes it but I've seen many talents gone wasted unfortunately. 

Nice read 👍 

I hope to see every kid make it myself! Obviously doesn’t happen, depends how much pressure he gets in France. The English press are absolute savages for over hyping players

6 hours ago, Jens said:

Are you aware of any up and coming Belgians Jens? You seemed to have that golden generation and then bam, you stopped producing 😅

6 hours ago, Scouse Mouse said:

Matt longstaff

He’ll get hyped to the heavens by the media and will end up at Barnsley

5 hours ago, Woody said:

And Shaun too.

He’ll end up at Forest 😛

4 hours ago, Rob said:

Interesting article. It’ll be interesting which turn up.

Cheers Rob

3 hours ago, Ian said:

Nice article!

Thanks Ian, appreciated :) 

1 hour ago, mattydisc said:

Ansu Fati is another one that will doubtless be an excellent choice.

Totally forgot about him to be honest, nice shout! :) 

2 hours ago, mattydisc said:

Yes I can't wait to use him!!!

1 minute ago, Foxy said:

I’ve heard of the Barca lad who looks like his mum sticks a pudding bowl on his head before she cuts his hair but not the rest of them so I will keep an eye out for them this year.

That just may be my photoshopping! 😯

Ooh some interesting potential options there @Nucleus if they make the game that is, the speculation and hype potential gets those gem finding juices flowing! 

I enjoyed the information over a cheat sheet as well, it leaves some room for us to discover how good they are if they make the cut for 2020! I've never understood the desire to use God's knowing they're God's etc. 

Brandon Williams from Manchester United is also one to watch out for. 

Anyways, aren't some of the wonderkids in the list too young to be in the game? Youngest players in FMM are 15 but some of those in the list are even younger than that

Tidy list, but I doubt Moukoko would be in the game as he's too young.

Aaron Hickey of Hearts 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 could be the new Tierney, now that the latter has moved on.

7 hours ago, Ashez said:

Ooh some interesting potential options there @Nucleus if they make the game that is, the speculation and hype potential gets those gem finding juices flowing! 

I enjoyed the information over a cheat sheet as well, it leaves some room for us to discover how good they are if they make the cut for 2020! I've never understood the desire to use God's knowing they're God's etc. 

Thanks Ash :) appreciated. 

7 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

Drooling at the thought of Greenwood with his stats being boosted in a few areas since last year 🤤

He should be even better than last year if SI have been keeping a good look out

3 hours ago, TimVillegazzz said:

Brandon Williams from Manchester United is also one to watch out for. 

Anyways, aren't some of the wonderkids in the list too young to be in the game? Youngest players in FMM are 15 but some of those in the list are even younger than that

Agreed!

They’re all over 16 apart from Moukoko who admittedly won’t be in the initial database of the game. He turns 15 in November though, so there’s a slim chance we might see him after the winter update if something special happens!

3 hours ago, Seth Anacondas said:

Tidy list, but I doubt Moukoko would be in the game as he's too young.

Aaron Hickey of Hearts 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 could be the new Tierney, now that the latter has moved on.

See above :) 

Never heard of Hickey, I’ll have to find out more. Thanks

Good read, Dembele is the one i'm looking forward to seeing.

Harvey Elliott could be interesting - moved to Liverpool from Fulham in the summer.

Also interested to see Rabbi Matondo. He's in this years game but he could be boosted for FMM20.

7 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

Harvey Elliott could be interesting - moved to Liverpool from Fulham in the summer.

Also interested to see Rabbi Matondo. He's in this years game but he could be boosted for FMM20.

Elliott could be a very interesting one actually, good shout :) 

Have you used Matondo this year?

2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Elliott could be a very interesting one actually, good shout :) 

Have you used Matondo this year?

Yeah i used him with Schalke in the new update with the January database. He was good but i wouldn't say he was 'wonderkid' class so maybe that will change for the new version.

53 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

Yeah, Elliott did himself a lot of favors in the preseason and cup games he's played in thus far.

On 10/10/2019 at 12:52, mattydisc said:

Fati boombati gonna be sweet . Just got called up to Spain’s U-21 side for this current break . One can only hope 🙏

What do you guys think about FB S.Dest from Ajax? US & Holland both want him and starter at only 18 years old. Ajax seems to always produce a bunch of wonder kids ... 

Will US have more or less than our normal 3-4?? Think Adams, McKennie, Sargent , Puilisic, Bello and Parks were ours last year off top of my head. Do they just look at club form ? Or do they take into account youth international tournaments, media /expert lists , and/or just big youth signings from top 5 countries/leagues/teams even if not played one minute with senior team?? Be interesting what formula is used to decide who is a wonder kid and is there a max limit per country ? Or max limit overall # of wonder kids per year ?