Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

FMM20 New Features Announcement

SI have announced the new features for this year. Remember the game is released on Tuesday, 19th November.

Here's what we already knew:

Lets me hear in the comments below what you make of them and if you are excited about the new game.

Features

• Greek + Danish Leagues - The inclusion of the Danish and Greek leagues offers two new nations in which to base your managerial career, while Dutch and Portuguese languages are included for the first time.
  • Youth Development - A revamped system for promoting youth candidates and improved developmental feedback combine with the ability to have senior players mentor your promising youngsters.
  • Reserve Teams/Competitions - Give youngsters game time through your reserve team. Maybe they’ll show enough promise to be thrown in at the deep end? Or maybe the national U21 side will come calling first?
  • Updated News System - Offering you the chance to more clearly see the effects of game events on your players, while more response options and happiness types are available too.
  • Rivalries - Named derbies spice up the build-up to crucial matches against your rivals, while enmity between clubs will now have a greater effect elsewhere in the game.
  • Improved Match Day Experience - An expanded match view, getting you closer to the 2D action, combines with more contextual information to make the match experience the slickest in the series so far.

Screenshots
EJQtWkAUEAAOQ31?format=jpg&name=small
EJQuaLfU8AAVlFr?format=jpg&name=small
EJQubDEU8AEDY8I?format=jpg&name=large
EJQu-nfVAAcWjF7?format=jpg&name=small
EJQu_cdUUAEPjhR?format=jpg&name=small
EJQwCUMVAAQRZjY?format=jpg&name=large
EJQwBXcUYAI87p_?format=jpg&name=small
EJQwmGLUUAIYEzJ?format=jpg&name=large
EJQwz4BUYAElq0n?format=jpg&name=small
EJQxY3BUUAEt95v?format=jpg&name=small
EJQxZ7VUUAEQ726?format=jpg&name=large
EJQxa79VAAYlhnW?format=jpg&name=large

All taken from the official Football Manager Twitter Account.

Ok... I have no words. OMG!! Everything I ever asked for in this game!! Youth revamp, reserves and u-21 national teams and freaking emphasis on rivalries!!! YES YES YES. No word to describe my hype. 

Now that's the way to release new features.!!!! Massive features - youth revamp, U-21 , greater match experience including rivalries. Wow!!!! Totally hyped now. If only they release a bug free version and all our dreams will come true.

No tactics additions is a slightly disappointment but the - Reserve teams and competitions - is very nice 👍 👍 just prayyy there aren't too many bugs overall and I'm happy. 

7 minutes ago, andrelotti said:

I don't wanna be the greedy one here but do we know if they're gonna be me more new features?? 😎

I'm actually hoping this to be the main announcement. The game seller. I would like to discover new stuff once the game is out,things I would really hope just to ease the experience (more saved filters slots, more saved tactics slots etc...) 

13 minutes ago, andrelotti said:

I don't wanna be the greedy one here but do we know if they're gonna be me more new features?? 😎

I don't think there'll be any new, big feature. Probably explanations on player traits (in the ss Deulofeu is a "confident winger" for example) and maybe some smaller changes. But I really doubt anything at the same level as the above features.

43 minutes ago, andrelotti said:

These are the 'main' features - there are lots of smaller features and 'tweaks' in the new version ... you'll discover and (hopefully) enjoy those as you stumble across them :D

Reserve team, U-21s and player mentoring are probably my favourite additions! I've always wanted player mentoring!! And the reserve team looking less like a ghost town.

Club rivalries I'm hoping will play a part in transfer negotiations as well but I'm pretty sure that's a certainty. It'll be great to see our 'big game' players take the spotlight during those derbies. Yep, I think I'm sold... 😮 Bring on Nov 19 ahhhhh

18 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

These are the 'main' features - there are lots of smaller features and 'tweaks' in the new version ... you'll discover and (hopefully) enjoy those as you stumble across them :D

HOLD UP, DID SOMEONE SAY NEW TACTICAL ROLES 😱

Edited by Thirsk
18 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

I'm sure we 'll enjoy it a lot Marc! Looking forward to the 19th of the month!

But please please consider adding the option to load more than 4 nations on FMM21 😂😂

Just to keep the hype train going - and provided this year's match engine hasn't radically changed - I'll be uploading an extended English commentary for all you fine Vibe folks when FMM20 hits 🎙️

Nothing major but should help with some repetitive lines and rare grammatical/spelling errors 😁