FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foxy

Article FM Mobile 2020: Potential New Features

30 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Back in the Championship Manager days players would have a simple message that said “has personal problems” so I guess that would be a way round doing that but not being too specific. Saying that it has been taken out the game so maybe real players would still have a problem with it.

Real players can be easily offended these days so yeah, perhaps it’s better using it on players who have a reputation for it. More for the John Terry’s of football and less for the Juan Mata’s of football involved 😂

I would like to play with leagues which aren't that big like I-league so that I can stay there and try to win the asian champions league, which will be a challenge because not many good players would want to join the club. From there maybe try to win the world cup with India which will again be a very hard challenge. 

- i would like to choose at least 8 different country and more country please (sweden, norway, denmark etc.)

- feeder clubs would be nice

- team talks please 

- i would like to arrange friendly matches

· Posted (edited)

One that I forgot, but a faster winter update is needed for FM 2020. It wasnt until the start of March iirc it was updated last time. It usually doesnt update until around then every year. I think this is due to windows that didnt close for a while after in leagues no one cares about, like Russia. I respect that it takes time to update all the transfers and database but come on, who wants to wait a month?!

Edited by SophiaFM

Great article, and fantastic discussion.

I could agree with everything that have been said in the article and the comments (YAY for the half-naked dots!). A lot of things could be improved, but the thing that annoys me the most is the FREAKIN' ORANGE BALL!!! 

That thing seriously needs to be dropped.

I would like option to start game without players contract's and after make team like in fantasy leauge 

On 21/08/2019 at 19:01, Woody said:

Im sure ive discussed this with some one on here before but cm01/02 for me was my all time fave version of the game. We had arrows, we had with/without ball and player personalties and way more player stats.

These would be perfect even if we had to have a 2nd player screen to see the extra stats. Wouldnt bother me.

But extra instructions for team and individual players in paramount for me to stop the same as tactical creations.

Never played 01/02 but even 03/04 had much to it. Arrows and set pieces are huge. Especially in 1kc and some other challenges 

1. To be honest personally I don't see the point on adding new leagues to the game when there's still a limit of 4 nations to load.

I like trying new leagues but I also want to have the top leagues loaded to my game. So if we had the option to load 6 or 7 nations at the beginning would be great!

2. Affiliated clubs

3. When receiving a job offer from a club, to have the option to delay my reply to them and to be able to agree to join them at the end of the season. 

4. Full Competition history

5. More specific scouting (country, competition)

Also again they could put in where you have the option, of player historys staying and not disappearing after each season, my phone is 250gb with few apps so that would be a nice option for me to view when they started there career etc 

Edited by leedsunited87

I'd like to choose the database's size. Especially when loading USA and Australia, not to get flooded with thousands of under 80PA players. Ever tried to find just your much needed three-stars player among the free agents? 

For me, the best new addition would be the opportunity to load all players in the database, regardless of the number of nations and divisions I pick. I understand the implications with the mobile phone/tablet hardware and memory issues but, to me, it seems the game engine hasn't evolved that much throughout the years so, with the advancements in technology in today's devices, maybe they can take it... But I'm no expert in the area. Sure, it wouldn't be an option available to everyone but at least some of us could have the access to the full database.

Even if it’s a bit complicated, I’d like to see club affiliation. It makes it easier to find young gems and send young gems over to get game time. Also, I support fixing free kicks for crossing and shooting